"user ANON ANOOOON! I JUST GOT DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM, IS THIS A GOOD THING?"

"user ANON ANOOOON! I JUST GOT DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM, IS THIS A GOOD THING?"

Honk is a good thing.

What the fuck is that smell?

Shut up, slut.

I'm o ding tonight fuck this would fuck everything.

Guys how i reach my goal of fugging an anime girl?

Is that the only way?

Kill yourself, JAV whore.

Soon, user. VR will bring you waifu to life.

Autism can be cured through sex.

What's going on here

black
nipples

That's great Honks!
Now look across the river Honks, and I'll tell you so you can almost see it.

I once fucked a girl who was diagnosed with autism but i didnt know that, she was shy and almost always i silence, i liked her a lot, when their parents found about it told me tha situation and asked me if i wanted to continue with the relationship, i declined after being told it could get worse.

After 4 years i found out she is inside a mental hospital, i want to visit her but i don't know if i should, she is gotten worse i think, their parents told me when i called them that she only care about counting the numbers of people that walk in the streets through her room windows and she stopped speaking 3 years ago.

so here i am on Sup Forums

Holy wow

What would happen if suddenly hundreds of people walked by her window?
Would her brain just explode?

Probably involuntary orgasm

Subscribed

Bunch of bullshit. Autistic people don't go mute and end up crippled in hospitals. If anything they just get louder and more annoying.

who redditgahara here?

In all seriousness, she would most likely find it very distressful and throw a fit and start screaming and even punching herself. Although you never know with people.

t. someoone who knows a person with Aspergers

To clarify; the distress would result from her being unable to count all of the people. It's hard to say because people with Autism spectrum disorders might not feel emotions the same way we do, but she might feel very frustrated by it and be unable to cope with it.