Democratic PRK had at least eight nukes by 2005

Post your face when WW3

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/Search/Search.aspx
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/648923/north-korea-kim-jong-un-united-states-donald-trump-earth-huge-army
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-signed-presidential-directive-ordering-actions-to-pressure-north-korea/2017/09/30/97c6722a-a620-11e7-b14f-f41773cd5a14_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should have nipped this in the bud in the 90s. If WW3 happens, it'll rest on the Clintons' shoulders.

Yup all of the recent document dumps which is where this came from clearly show it's on them. Here's the second page as well. Where Reid, Biden, Rockefeller and Lovin have signed it.

>few days ago
>though Nork population was 3 million
>mfw saw it was 25 million

That is a fair amount of millions...

For all their flaws, who is closer to the historical norm of "human civilization" - USA or DPRK? Recall that the political norm is autocracy.

Wut

holy shit. link?

>retards not realizing this is all a refugee crisis in the making to stuff SKorea, Japan, China and Russia with illiterate rats and crash their economies.
If it doesn't happen like that then NKorea will nuke the aforementioned countries with the same effect anyway. This is 4d chess in the making.

Go to: foia.state.gov/Search/Search.aspx

Then search for: C06369956

They've made this shit really fucking hard to share, no idea why but that should do it.

If you took a man from any period of history pre 1800, he would recognize North Korea as a standard autocratic, military focused state. He would see the US as an inexplicable clownworld.

>Rockefeller.

So the Us wants to crush half its allies and half its enemies at the same time?

hey newfag,
nukes don't exist.

Sorry, didn't know

bush is a faggot.

I'M COMIN'! I GOT HOT BLOOD PUMPIN THROUGH ME FAST! RRRRRRGGHH

Jones memes are the best

well, they just threatened to nuke "the US wolves" like an hour ago or something. it's happening soon. we're going to get emp-d. enjoy your shitposting while you can. dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/648923/north-korea-kim-jong-un-united-states-donald-trump-earth-huge-army

i legitimately like the guy but he turns the dials to 11 sometimes.

Trump secretly signed off on a cyber war and diplomacy campaign months ago.

We are now in a military confrontation with China and North Korea.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-signed-presidential-directive-ordering-actions-to-pressure-north-korea/2017/09/30/97c6722a-a620-11e7-b14f-f41773cd5a14_story.html

start digging your hidey hole. maybe buy a gas mask, pistol, and some dehydrated food.

So let me get this straight, Norks have a nuclear arsenal for quite some time now and despite USA's constant ''DEY THREATEN US'' allegations, provocations and sanctions they haven't attacked anyone.

Sorry to break it to you proud burgers but you're the bullies in this scenario. Or should I say (((their))) useful idiots. Carry on.

a nordcuck like you wouldn't understand the weight of global dominance.

Oh I understand global dominance, I'm just in favor of conquest with balls, not subversive tactics, lying and propaganda.
A good goy like you wouldn't understand the importance of honor.

>nothing is habbening

north korea getting nuked

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

There is no honor in modern warfare.

>I'm just in favor of conquest with balls, not subversive tactics, lying and propaganda
That's how you start a nuclear holocaust.

haha shut up and hold my beer we're about to school some gooks in the ways of war again

I said this
everyone in the west seems to think North Korea are stuck in the 90's / 90's famine. Definitely Pyongyang is on par with many other first world cities

nothing more honorable than deposing a tyrant. north korea is a shit hole. they eat grass half the time, they starved 4 million of their own for no reason in the 90s, just to keep them loyal. fuck north korea and the numale mangina contrarian edgelords who defend it.

i hope we can do it in a targeted, swift manner. lots of commie higher ups are going to have to get wreckt though.

>There is no honor in modern warfare.
I agree. Not surprising, consider who is behind wars.

>school some gooks

>muh tyrant
>muh shit hole
Yea I've heard the propaganda that I mentioned in my post, don't worry.

>numale mangina
I'd rather defend best korea than your nigger infested, kike controlled ''superpower''.

or juche, technically. not a bad idea for a government if you actually fed and cared about your people.

haha doesn't matter what you think because we're attacking. lol. you can literally cry and whine all day and we'll just ignore it. it's not propaganda either, they're so malnourished that despite having the same genetic stock as south korea they're 4 inches shorter on average. the place is a shitheap, even compared to china, these are facts.

You tried really hard but that 'lol.' gave you away.

i'm basking in your impotent euromale rage.

Reminder that North Korea will not be the place for US proxy war with China.
Reminder that India will not be a place for US proxy war with China.
Reminder that US have no solid option for a proxy war with China.

That's total bull shit. Half the buildings are only facades. They have no interior. No plumbing, no electricity and no people. Take a look at some footage of downtown Pyongyang midday. There almost no people and only a handful of vehicles on the streets. It's all a facade.

Even China does this with it's tier system of cities. They only want foreigners to see their tier 1 cities. People don't realize over a billion people in China still live in abject poverty. They are mostly subsistence farmers. DPRK is 100 times worse.

Millions of DPRK citizens are chronically malnourished and death by starvation is common.

notice how the "good goys" in south korea and the usa have things like running hot water in their apartment buildings and food in the fridge? vodkaintellectuals honestly think the norks have it better than the south, rofl.

Reminder you aren't the best at the game we taught you. We were alot more effective and you still have much to learn.

Can't even successfully subvert second world nations yet... Come on, stupidest child. This is what you get for leaving home too early! BTFO by niggers, hooks, and sandniggers. But mostly your own stupidity.

canada is easily the stupidest. total autism country, you've seen the posts here. why you guys ever abandoned the empire is beyond me. sad.

Your Jewish overlords forced us to do it. We had to after the WW2 debt. You got the French to back your coup too or it would have failed.

well the jews get kicked out every few hundred years so we'll see.

I so hope this is in my lifetime. I doubt it, they're so well embedded. But all it takes for enough people to stand up. Soon, lizards. Soon. Only this time, we'll be on so many levels of irony, you'll never second guess anything.

i don't see why they can't all be forced over to israel or have laws limiting their professions here. seems like a fair compromise considering they keep wrecking everyone's country, at least culturally everywhere they go. i want to go back to the era where they had to change their names for people to see their movies. burgers used to be jew wise, once upon a time.

Yeah, a long time ago. Before burgers were burgers. Soviet spies used to be told to specifically avoid Jews, kek.

And well, when they run the media and the banks, and alot of big companies, you tend to have them shaping popular opinion. And let us never forget the 60,000,000,000,000,000,000.