How exactly is Puerto Rico trump’s fault?

How exactly is Puerto Rico trump’s fault?

what isn't Trump's fault?

it's not
Shit skins blame white guys when they don't bend over backwards quick enough.
See George bush jr.

Because, racism.

because not giving retarded poor brown people free houses who refuse to buy insurance when living on a tropical island is racism, you bigot

Hurricanes didn't exist until DRUMPF denied climate change and refused to sign the paris act.

Because....he's a Republican, duh.

Because Trump has been using his seismic hands technique to create hurricanes and earthquakes all over the world. Don't you read?

puerto rico is puerto rico's fault

>debt default
>crumbling infrastructure

completely unprepared for natural disaster emergency situations

kek
Seriously though. I can't believe anyone on this board would shill for dirty spico. It's a perfect opportunity to watch shit skins rescue themselves. Oh wait, that will never happen.

>How exactly is Puerto Rico trump’s fault?
It's not.

who cares. they can't even vote

lmao man fuck those pineapple sucking faggots anyways who the fuck even cares about puto rico

it's not.

it's a shameless attempt by the Jews to use a natural disaster for political ends.
the mayor of Puerto Rico is a sick white woman!

...besides, it's the Puerto Ricans fault for settling that island in the first place...

He the Big daddy. Daddy is god.

Everything is daddy job. He make it good, it don't if he dont. We mad dads not fix the storm

>Americans in Puerto Rico devastated by hurricane
>mayor says urgently need more aid
>lol fuck off do it urself

Once trump denied global warming, jesus sent us storms as warnings.
He made Puerto Rico pay for our sins. It's only fair we repay them with all our money

Isn't Puerto Rico, USA Territory?

I don't understand why you (USA people) don't want to send help to them. (USA people)

But in all earnestness....

The storm is a realpolitik opportunity to end the Jones Act, even if it's on faulty grounds.

All PR has to do is scream foul, let the narrative play out, and allow the ((Union)) blockade continue.

People will die, but it's for a greater globalization agenda. This is how they think and it's how they are acting

If we didn't have all you beaners here sponging off of us we could have helped. This is on you Mexico.

God helps those who help themselves.

We are sending help.

We sent enough supplies to fill the port to capacity. Now we have to send truck drivers to deliver them. Feels a little like Africa where you have to do everything for them.

Who's the president again?

This. Trump shouldn't have sent aid to Florida and Texas. FEMA should be disbanded!

I would like to know the names of the longshoreman union and trucking union bosses I'm sure we will find some very interesting connections.

Unions love Democrats.

#
They have always look down on them

>refuse to give them independence
>Debt trap them
and somehow still find a way to screw them

It really is dotard fault
for instance he resisted several days to remove the legal blockade of foreign ships wtf

No idea

You mean because the roads are destroyed and diesel is nonexistent.

>Let puerto Rico gets hit by a hurricane
>Literally becomes pre colonial level within a week
>Island HUEs killing each other over tins of meat and bottled water

Well except for in 2016

I'm sure you would love the Jones act to end. Please explain the act to me and maybe ponder why it's an important thing

Sad that we did more for hati than a US territory

There is a lot of aid headed their way. There are thousands of aid workers there and literal boatloads of food and water being ship there constantly.

You have to fuck up bad to lose the economic mercenaries that helped build your party.

Why would anyone trust a union in this day and time? I get it, they served a necessary purpose in the 1930s. Today? 80 yrs of corruption should be enough to queerr you on unions

he went to Houston you dolt

Too little too late

Proximity and population difference?

tfw my mom got all those people down there. FEELS GOOD MANG

Y’all dumb. If Puerto Rico declines and remains a shitty hole in the ground, they’ll migrate the to US. Some Puerto Rican social scientists estimate than more than a million people will migrate to the US. And as US citizens , they can move without needing visas or anything, they can hop on a boat or a plane and just get to the mainland. Trust me. You want Puerto Rico to be well. Unless you want more some Latino blood in your family tree that is.Which is fine by me, but POL might not be as wanting.

He's a WHITE MALE!

Yum more blue states. Daca and now this.

It's not dumbass

>muh global warming denial