Red pilled children's movies and television programming?

I'm raising two children and looking for recommendations of children's programming with good conservative and or Christian values. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

bookstore.magnificat.net/children-s-books.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f2wUJUCSM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=tuwjulyW4Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_4C1cyUZA
youtube.com/watch?v=8FLYLJ9ysY0
youtube.com/watch?v=0aDcWucKFjA
youtube.com/watch?v=uKRdoCVqTqs
youtube.com/watch?v=-lR3cQOu03I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, I guess the concern for raising children properly is just jingoism and paper thin. Not a spicy enough topic for these "concerned citizens"!

Become a Catholic and try to find a parish that celebrates the traditional Latin Mass. Get to know the people who go there and you will get good advice.

The "Off" button.

Hope you find some, user.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Came to post this

Why didn't you say "my kids" you fucking cuck

Magnifikid

bookstore.magnificat.net/children-s-books.html

limit what they watch, exclude all commercials and disney. read to them and be the example. tv is meant to indoctrinate.

Masha and the Bear? I would imagine Russian and Polish kids shows would be more based by default than anything on American TV. Also, you might have to watch shows from like 30 years ago to get something not infiltrated with shit.

show them nothing but edgy anime.

I like the peanuts stuff, Charlie Brown thanksgiving is great.

Cops the show. They never actually show much violence but plenty of footage of nigs in their natural habitat.

Nothing. Teach them those yourself, and then meme yourselves to death watching these
Or watch old movies and TV shows. I recommend The Twilight Zone and Star Trek, depending on how old they are.

>Star Trek
>Christian values
oh lordy

there are lots of great shows, most of them were made in the 90s

dunno your kids' age so here's an assortment

home improvement
Roseanne
animaniacs
90s Nickelodeon
veggie tales (i never liked it though)

My little pony, especially the earlier seasons

Gumball
Pickle & Peanut

Phantom Tollbooth

The Rifleman

The old-school frosty the snowman.
It's literally baked into the cake.

Jew Teacher trying to indoctrinate the child through his school by dispelling the child's love of tradition and culture.
Living Snowman arrives on the scene.
Shenanigans ensue.

Pic Related.

Idk why, but I've always been partial to Liberty's Kids, even with the token (((diversity))).

If you aren't doing Veggie tales every day, you're doing it wrong. Also maybe get 321 penguins, that was also good wholesome fun

Batman the animated series

True. But if anybody ever needed more proof that MLP:FiM is /ourshow/, see that much of the show mythos, environment, and architecture come from primarily European inspiration.

>hope these don't get me the b&hammer

The Angry Birds Movie

I'm not even joking. I can't believe it even got made.

Cartoon Network is actually decent
Flip to South Park when it's on.

GET YOUR KIDS IN A SPORT
>GET YOUR KIDS IN A SPORT
GET YOUR KIDS IN A SPORT
>GET YOUR KIDS IN A SPORT
>swimming
>track/ cross country
>soccer
>baseball

they will make friends and be healthy
seriously playing a sport is the best thing you can do for a kid, make sure to be social to the other parents too so the kids can hang out

as for video games limit them or better yet none at all
it fucks you up. My friends who don't give a fuck about video games are doing much better than the ones who do

veggie tales good shit
power rangers

>(((sports)))

I've got one on the way and this is something I've been searching for as well.
I think since you don't mind the Christian messaging it should be a little easier for you to find things. I seriously don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do.
I don't want my kid to be sheltered and unprepared for the absolute degeneracy that awaits her, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to just throw her a tablet and let her listen to some nigger talking about riding dick bicycles.
Fuck this gay earth.

fpbp

>bearded pigs invading under a banner of peace
>causing terror and mayhem
Was surprised myself.

Just don't live near niggers and let them learn from you.
I was scared too at first, but you'll see how important your role as a parent is here soon. It's bad parents that make indoctrinated little shits, so just be in their lives and actually teach them manners and rules and shit.
I always get compliments on how well-behaved and polite my kids are.

Dragonball, Dragonball Z & Super.

A summarized version of a better Jesus like figure you can relate to and doesn't make your son a faggot.

I remember Veggie Tales as a kid, anyone know if that had anything bad as a message? I remember it being Christian, but I don't remember much about it.

Other than that, I'd really recommend that you just read to your kids and encourage them to engage in physical hobbies. TV is for losers, and I really suggest you don't even subscribe to any cable services. Internet and phone are all you should be getting, TV is garbage, contribute to it's death by not giving them money for it.

Roseanne
>The boss Leon is a fag
>The sister Jackie is a single mother
>One of the friends is a lesbian that comes onto Roseanne
>Roseanne and Dan are fatass poverty cases.
>The older daughter is a highschool dropout whore and gets knocked up by another highschool dropout.
>The younger daughter is a butch, tomboy that rejects traditional female gender roles, dates a soyboy that she can completely dominate.
>The youngest son is likely gay
Roseanne is highly degenerate.

>preach "love" and "tolerance"
>tolerance and apathy are the last virtues virtues of a dying civilization.

Really makes me think...

>I'm raising two children
Your wife's sons?

This, actually

blueprint not a warning

propaganda not a warning

"this is what we are doing" (fair warning)
not
"this shouldn't be happening"

Any show that promotes body improvement is a show to watch.

you gotta just stick with roseanne season 1-3. maybe 4. lots of good values in those seasons without all the bullshit progressive plotpoints

So much this. Seriously underrated post.
I'm gonna start watching the old 90's episodes with my 3 and 5 year olds.

Love and Tolerance was an early Brony meme. Existential threats to the homeland get dealt with accordingly with the appropriate force in the actual show.

Sorry, I'm not too familiar with a show targeted to little girls.

this is real

I agree but I watched Dragonball since the mid 90s when I was in elementary school and it shaped my mind in the way that you shouldn't ever have to fight, but when you do need to fight you should be prepared and make an example of the enemy.

I viewed Goku as a much better fictional role model than many other crap figures that were put on tv.

My nephew loves music.
So when he's over we watch class of 3000 before he sleeps. It's not too bad, it doesn't teach conservative values, but it's a decent show to let a kid watch.

Veggie Tales if you're desperate I guess.
You're better off spending time with your kids if you really want them to learn strong personal values.

Well parents should be showing it to their kids, as it actually preaches real Western moral values and stays primarily apolitical. Plus the primarily Eurocentric inspiration for lore and environment. It'll rub off on them subconsciously.

Cops was redpilled. As a little kid I took every episode as a morality play.

If I do mean things I will go to jail where I wont be able to have fun. I grew up being straight laced as fuck and have never even gotten a speeding ticket

The walking dead

>recommendations of children's programming with good conservative and or Christian values.

A Disney classic
youtube.com/watch?v=f2wUJUCSM-s

Raise your kids right with Fist of the North Star and The 1990's adaptation of Berserk (Stay the fuck away from the 2016 one)

Actually, thinking about it, anime may not be the worst thing. I can think of few children's shows in the west which don't put out any political message whatsoever, and none which actually posit relatively conservative values. Just don't let them watch garbage, like Naruto, the same way you'd screen any other entertainment.

But seriously, try to center their entertainment more around sports and meaningful hobbies/skills. For daughters, learning to sew and stitch, cook, etc. For boys, sports, woodworking, hunting (if you're in the area for it), etc. And for both of them, try to teach them basics from a very early age. Do not underestimate the impact on your children that simply reading with them has. It's how they learn the language; how they learn to read and write.

t. the son of a preschool teacher

Unironically, this. It promotes the importance of individuality and community.

Should I tell my kids I tutor to watch welcome to the NHK to make them bust their asses in school.

It's a miracle, ordained by heaven.
youtube.com/watch?v=tuwjulyW4Kc

watch boku no pico with them
hell, watch it with the whole extended family for thanksgiving

>Dad doesn't believe in fighting
>Dad kicks ass when he has to fight
>Dad always stays mentally and physically strong
>Dad holds his family and friends close to him

My dad was always a real life Goku to me. Except he didn't leave to go train years at a time.

Goku left Gohan with an abusive green nigger for like a year

goku and pigeto were white niggers. they only cared about fighting and might making right.

This is why nigs liked the show so much if you are the strongest person around everyone has to respect you and nobody can touch you

90s nick is one reason why we're in the mess we are today. go back and re-watch that degenerate shit, you nostalgia-fag, and wake the fuck up.

Watership down.

Andy Griffith Show

>90s nick cartoons

no nostalgia for degenerate programming

just make them watch Schindlers list, but laugh the whole time so they associate it with something nice

Wew.
Good thing Gohan didn't grow up to be strong af and a scholor or anything.

Old Disney is best Disney.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_4C1cyUZA
youtube.com/watch?v=8FLYLJ9ysY0

Also
>various English accents all together in a single film
As a citizen of the Anglosphere and someone with a hefty amount of British ancestry, this is extremely comfy.

youre such a fag. cucking out to a girl's show. youre everything wrong with the world today.

Goku is really fucking dense too.
youtube.com/watch?v=0aDcWucKFjA

Well it does have its moments.
youtube.com/watch?v=uKRdoCVqTqs

Pigeoto?

I mean. Might is right when it comes to terms from saving the world from evil villians. But there were always those times they got BTFO and had to do some major self improvement before the next bout.

Go fuck yourself.

>scholor
maybe your dad should have left you with an abusive nigger for a year

i said it was degenerate you fucking cocksucker, read my comment and take your dick out of your asshole.

This as fuck
CHUCK CONNERSSSSS

Yeah whatever, fag. Bet you're a DYEL in real life.

>and someone with a hefty amount of British ancestry

whatever makes u feel better, still doesn't change the fact you're a fag who watches girl shows because you got weak and gave into the jew.

Daily reminder that the female voice cast of MLP is a bunch of Aryan trad-fus that have contributed to saving the white race. More than any of you autists can claim.

yo--sage

we agree fucker

Paul Bunyan as well
youtube.com/watch?v=-lR3cQOu03I

>Scottish, Scotch-Irish, and English ancestry
>Britbong gets triggered when I use British instead of listing shit out like an autist

Reminder that most Americans have a hardon for bongistan

VeggieTales

>whatever makes u feel better
>u

Try ben and holly's little kingdom, there are ZERO nigger charaters in that show.

I saw that movie as a civnat and was still stunned it got made.

Now it just seems blatant. Check the Life runes in the backround of HitlerBird rejecting jew art.

>Britbong gets triggered when I use British instead of listing shit out like an autist
Actually it was more so my own face imploding in on itself at you holding on to your British roots like a clutch bag.

Not sure what age you are referring to but around 8-10 years old give your kids some Calvin and Hobbes books. It's wholesome and chock full of redpills and valuable life lessons.

Darkwing Duck

Rocco's Modern Life

Calvin is names after John Calvin and Hobbes after Thomas Hobbes

the only good post

>holding onto roots is a bad thing
There's seriously something wrong with you eurofaggots. A bunch of rootless fuckers with no identity other than what your government deems acceptable. Daily reminder, when I read about my people's history prior to the 18th century, I'm reading the same shit you're reading. To pretend otherwise is ignorance on your part.

Would you rather me identify with my 1/16 German ancestry? Would you rather me identify with "native American" ancestry that I don't have?
Or would you rather me just be a good deracinated Globalized mulatto/mestizo United States citizen with no history besides killing evil white slave owning racists in the civil war and making black people equal in the civil rights era?

The United States is civic nationalist, and anyone who only identifies with it is 1) historically ignorant and 2) rootless as all fuck, seeing how it is today a land of shitskins. This country is lost. We can enjoy what White people did here and move on, or we can die here when the browns eventually decide they don't want us here anymore.

One piece

>fags are literally kept on a containment island
>enemy is the "world government" controlled by a bunch of people who look like rabbi
>about putting your family before others

forgot to add

>all the pretty women are skinny with huge tits

as it should be

For boys: the rifleman, cops, walker texas ranger

Girls: little house on the prarie, the brady bunch, cops