YES CALIFORNIA YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Nice

>mfw

YEEEEEEESSSSS YES YES YEEEES

Although what he did was demonstrable, we have to remember that he does NOT represent all pedosexuals. Most pedosexuals like myself know that it is wrong to act on our urges and harm children, we find other ways to relieve our sexual tension in safe and healthy ways. Please spread this message to other anons,we can't let the outrage to this one incident effect thousands of innocent people because of social stigmas and ignorance.

*unacceptable not demonstrable

That's a weird fetish.

link pls

Is it really wrong though? We need to think about this logically. If he had no STDs then the children had not been subjected to any harm. Since he did not harm the children there can be no crime.

Bigots will dispute this.

People that abuse children are not good people. Short drop and a sudden stop is what they deserve. Angry!

Don't worry, you'll never enforce it. You'll stay in your basement and be angry about the injustices in the world.

Become a vigilante! Strike them down!

Do it. Are you doing it yet? Do it.

I think putting substances into another person without their knowledge violates the NAP.

Ok FBI

>Just kill half your bankers and politicians citizen!
No you mr federal pedoprotector

Nice fake news
Sad that it is believable

Did they prove it was semen? I just saw this on another news outlet and they would only say "bodily fluid". The flutes were hand made and tested. If he personally tested each one of them it would make sense for his DNA to be on them because of the saliva.

It’s real.

SLIDE
THREAD
SLIDE
THREAD
SLIDE
THREAD
SLIDE
THREAD
SLIDE
THREAD
SLIDE
THREAD

>hire someone to test flutes
>expect him to not be a huge faggot

How was the semen discovered? Did some kid recognize the taste of cum?

>thousands

I can barely cover a food plate.

There were probably questionable markings on them.

These bigots are prejudiced against their sexual preferences, which is not a choice. Right wingers have no empathy, just because someone has "unconventional" sexual preferences doesn't mean they aren't human!

Man people test things all the time. Theres blacklights that will show it.
People that do this shit are literally retarded.