If you virgins are gonna keep despising women and not approaching them sandniggers will take your place whiteboi

If you virgins are gonna keep despising women and not approaching them sandniggers will take your place whiteboi

idea: white supremacist rally that turns into speed dating with counter protesters. it could happen.

>Giving any fucks about a woman less than a 7
If you want to try this bait try to find some better pics, you stupid fucking leaf

I see this everywhere. SO Annoyed.

Looks swedish. Also:
>approaching women
Fuck off PUA larper.

Sorry I just got a pic of my oneitis

>Sorry
>oneitis
>Leaf
Dude. Friendly tip: Stop apologizing. Stop being a beta. You're on the right track, just make the decision to start being better.

Alright thanks burgerbro I'll try to wallow less in self pity and fix my problems

i really hope so

she's hideous.

Imagine being this much of a failure as a woman. To be married to a manlet shitskin.

That's the spirit! You can do it, user.

Probably Swedish yes. That they are retarded disgusting whores isn't an online meme for no reason. Where there's smoke there's fire

>Implying I should be butthurt, because you are getting something I've rejected
U wat m8?

You must be the only nice person on Sup Forums, thanks and good luck to you too!

>the obligatory shitskin posessive stare

Sandniggers ? That’s a fucking kike, faggot. Sage

Honestly, I always see minorities with fugly white women. Like this nigger in the picture. I'm speaking as a man who banged a couple 10s, too. Pure White DNA is the best, but elite white DNA is even better.

She looks rather uncomfortable and almost worried.

She's a little better, but badly aged 8. Once you have a real 10, nothing compares.

are Swedish women even attractive nowadays? want to visit at some point before the Caliphate is installed. i've heard people describe Sweden as being like an open-air brothel.

Stop larping you fat incel

When you're tall, fat is barely noticeable. I love jelly niggers. I have more game than you coons. If only whitey was more like me.

Irony is half of you white bois go for Asian women because they're more feminine. Same concept here, blacks and Muslims are just more masculine than you cumskins.