ANTIFA assaults a kid, woman that threw the punch gets released

This is what happened in my town today. A butt-fuck-nowhere small country town, 2 hours outside Toronto.

This shit is spreading. If you think you're safe from it, you aren't. My town is 80% elderly and rednecks, and ANTIFA still had a presence.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=meswVcfKMFM

Other urls found in this thread:

video.vice.com/en_ca/video/why-ilove-being-a-sex-worker/5928a621574300a70a7fd19a
instagram.com/p/BYUGdbqhyls/
thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2017/09/30/violence-breaks-out-at-anti-immigration-rally-counter-protests-at-confederation-square-in-peterborough
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

antifa is premeditated fascism

How long before they kill someone?

Soros money goes a long way

Not long. I mean just look at the Scalise shooting and all the shitlibs offering backhanded rationalisations for it.
>"Voting to remove healthcare for the poor is basically murder, therefore murdering a politician that does so is self-defense!"

Just look how unstable the one literally REEEing halfway through the video is. All it takes is one of those to steal their moms boyfriends gun and shoot a white guy in a camo jacket. Then the media will jump on it, and ANTIFA will push back, and shit will REALLY start popping off. Only question is who gets to be the martyr.

video.vice.com/en_ca/video/why-ilove-being-a-sex-worker/5928a621574300a70a7fd19a

Let them go

Might be an assassination attempt on the Alpha white suprematist.
The Donald.
Sad!

If the government lets that happen, the country becomes ungovernable.

This.

Surefire way to star civil war round 2.

Jesus Christ dude peterborough is not a town.

>80% elderly and rednecks
Still living with your parents in the rich end of town?

Not soon enough. I want the big guns pulled out.

Person in cop car
instagram.com/p/BYUGdbqhyls/

Fuck capitalism

Nah, poor north end with the hookers and students. Watched the antifa parade march right past my house.

This has to happen sadly. The kikes get their civil war again.

Why did the cops puss out and let that bitch go?

Blocking a local government car in the States will buy you a bullet in the head.
Why didn't the cops call for back up and start shooting these commie fuckers?
This mob was an enemy to the state; totally legal to kill everyone of those useless fucks in front of the cop car.

Doesn't Canada have any tanks? Once a group openly challenges legal authority of the state their status changes from citizen to domestic terrorists, which is worse than an enemy combatant.
>Geneva convention doesn't apply
>Let the bullets fly

I thought this was a joke, but that crowd is actually cheering for a gay disabled gender-fluid "sex worker".

You couldn't make this shit up.

>instagram.com/p/BYUGdbqhyls/

Jesus fucking christ. Did that cop just un-arrest that whore?

>>thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2017/09/30/violence-breaks-out-at-anti-immigration-rally-counter-protests-at-confederation-square-in-peterborough

"I kept yelling at them (police) that I’m disabled and they kept tackling me,” she said"

OMG! I Feel Sorry Brother But I Promise To Help in anyway I can to help Prevent this shit from happening here in Ohio I promise Brother and won't fail the innocent American people!

Gave her a hug, too.

Toronto here, I feel for you user. The ultimate irony is these same people harassing the police are the first ones to go running to them when something bad happens to them. I'm glad to see that 44% of my income goes to supporting this clusterfuck of a country

Day of rake when?

why isn't the police arresting them?

Is she that same dyke that stabbed a police horse in the neck in order to cause a stampede.

Because if you call yourself "anti-fascist" you have complete moral carte blanche to behave as badly as you like

They've started marking out zones in Vancouver as Antifa zones.

Where? Lets go fuck em up

Give them a tour far, in beautiful nature and be kind to let them enjoy it permanently until the Earth is devoured by the Sun, when it turns to a Red Star.

It's unfathomable to me that they capitulated. What the fuck do they think they're going to do next time now? Wtf Canadians?

They're even angry at themselves. KEK. They can chant all day in the streets and nothing will happen to their movement unless they speak to their representatives.

OH CANADA

This shit happens because nothing happens to the protesters. They do this because they know the police won't do anything. They know the police are afraid of them.

Occupy kept squatting on privately-owned public space until the police ran them off with tear gas and other non-lethal weapons in massive raids, then you never heard from them in any substantial capacity.

Antifa are the paramilitary wing of the globalist political establishment, which is why they will always get favourable treatment from the police and sympathy from the mainstream media

The absolute fucking state of Canada

Jesus Fucking Christ.
I suppose we're going to have to build a wall to prevent all of the scared Canadians from flooding America now.

Why is the rest of the world so fucking stupid and easily pussified?

Before I was even red pilled, I predicted war with Canada.

War with Canada, clearly imminent.

North America will soon be one great white nation, as it was always meant to be.