I just marathoned the first episode of Keions. It wasn't nearly as fun as all the posts on this board imply...

I just marathoned the first episode of Keions. It wasn't nearly as fun as all the posts on this board imply. Give me one (1) good reason to continue this show.

If you don't, I'm going to come to your house and unplug your fridge.

I agree.

Nice bait my dude, you really got me man !

Don't watch it then.

don't, no one cares.

>Give me one (1) good reason to continue this show.

>marathoned the first episode

U suk dik nigga

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE ON HER FOREHEAD?

>marathoned the first episode

wow good job

pickles.

Because if you finish the series, then rewatch the first episode, you'll realize how genius it is.
That said, don't force yourself to watch anything, that's fucking dumb.

It is the second shittiest series i've ever seen. If you want to watch a funny show with cute girls just watch Azumanga Daioh. Dont waste your time with this retards

Don't watch it if you don't like it but the first episode has a lot of cool stuff in it you'll think about later

>Bug eyes : The Animation
>Good

That shit is not funny and it looks disgusting. Like most of this kind of stupid all girls SOL crap.

>I don't like

Then don't watch it?

Also having high expectations of a show before watching it kills any chance you have of enjoying anything that doest fit the ideas in your head.

source

>Marathoned
>First episode
Is this a meme or something?

To my surprise K-on became one of my favorite shows. However it was until S2 that it when from something amusing to watch before going to sleep to something dear to me.

If you hate it just drop it now. We all have different taste so even if I love it there is no guarantee that you will too. But if you at least found it entertaining then keep going you might like it a lot later.

It's been floating around in the webisphere so long, I don't think anyone knows where it's from anymore. Probably some obscure doujinshi.