I thought the world was supposed to become more united with time...

I thought the world was supposed to become more united with time. What's with all of the nationalist independence movements?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZH6IjBvrIAI
saturndeathcult.com/crimes-of-the-saturn-death-cult/the-tower-of-babel-myth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know but I hope they make it.

Just the opposite. When the bigger fish eats the big fish, the little fish scoots away.

Modernity didn't live up to the lofty notions so people started digging up old gods.

I hope the Catalonian independence movement fails only because the last thing the world needs is another shitty Cuba tier flag

It will always be like this, which is why EU tries to enforce new laws onto member states.. which in turn render the independence vote (from the country or the EU) completely useless.

>he doesnt want more flags
faggot

kek same

Without ties of commonality and fraternity the rich don't want to carry the poor.

Exactly this. I'd be happy for my taxes to help British families. I don't however want them to be spent on Ahmed and his 4 wives and 15 children.

Kek, you are absolutely right, but if they ever got independence they would use the flag without the star and the blue triangle, the classical with the 4 red stripes on golden background.

the echoes of tribalism are being washed out against the white walls of humanity

youtube.com/watch?v=ZH6IjBvrIAI

Shit is starting to happen.

Than you, user! I'm already in the queue for voting! (6:00 AM here)

People weren't meant to be unified. Look up the story of the Tower of Babel.

But that's fiction from the bible dude.

1700 years ago Catholic theologians knew the the creation story wasnt representative of scientific fact. That didnt mean that the story didnt reveal truth. Its the same with the Tower of Babel user. You'd be a fool not to head its warning.

The Tower of Babel tells us people will unite on their own and unified humans are powerful enough to threaten god

now the barrier of language is weaker than ever

Press S to swear the flag and not be a communist independetist anarchist perroflauta.

enjoy your fall Icarus.

Cucks are gathering at the gates of the schools already. No police yet. No happenigs.

saturndeathcult.com/crimes-of-the-saturn-death-cult/the-tower-of-babel-myth/
The tower wasn't about reaching literally into heaven, it was symbolic of their power, as in towering over all others instead of God doing so. What I meant by 2nd attempt may not require a physical tower being built.

Are people uniting on their own nowadays though? What with all the fake news and pretexts going on to get people to unite over false flags like "transphobia" or being against racism or to be accepting of immigrants. It's already common knowledge on here that many people are being brainwashed to unite over bullshit.

Trump is not a uniter. He's a divider.

People, as the universe, tend to enthropy.

Globalists believe that globalisation is INEVITABLE, "you can not stop the inevitable they say", "races will be mixed, we will become ONE", they sell it to you as if it is something self-evident, as if it is an inevitable fact that only foolish nationalists are too blind to see, they couldn't be more mistaken. This can only happen if forced enough, one, maybe two hundred years later the small subcultures of today will become tribes, the small slang differences will become dialects or languages, the small physical differences will become akin to extremely different races, and without a hand to keep enforcing this mixing, people will again separate themselves from the rest, because that is what make us humans, the individuality, our freedom of association and the creativity to form our own differentiate group and cultural expression, and it is GOOD. You see this with wolves or apes escaping from their pack to form their own, why would we be different, stupid ideologues.

Police showed up at several schools already, still no happenings but regional TV's car (pro independendence/refugees/lgbtq etc propagandists) got its windows broken and tires punctured after showing up at one of those schools.

A Catalan bro should start a general for today with all the useful info/links/streams since people are getting ready to vote and we might see some stuff happening later

this creates two smaller countries more dependent on the EU

A united world isn't possible until we have a unification of international intentions.

Simply put what benefits the Chinese government is not what benefits tha American government and vice versa. This is to say nothing of the cultural differences between countries, it's just a pure fact of the matter: Resources are limited, technology is advancing, more technology means more resources required and a larger population.

The future will actually be post-national. Nation states will lose the monopoly on violence to the citizenry when arming a police force is as easy as 3d printing some guns and manuals. This decentralizing process has already happened to information, thanks to the internet. Think Snow Crash, if you've ever read that.

Divide the world into small countries, then rule them all