Will Sauron win the elfbowl, anons?

Will Sauron win the elfbowl, anons?

No and his other waifu is skinned alivei and essentially in a coma

Wh do you think there are 7 witches, and Emilia resemble Satella?

Only if Sauron stops being an autistic and retard faggot.

Elf-tan was right and you know it.

Yes. It's not even as hard as he's made it out to be, though I think he likes it better when he thinks it's a challenge he has to rise to.

The question is less "will he win the elfbowl?" and more "will he keep the elfbowl and is it headed anywhere good?"

Emilia a shit, Satella a best! prove me wrong:pro tip, you can't

What the fuck are we talking about?

I'm not going to even bother trying.

Anyhow, does anyone else get a kind of ephemeral vibe from Emilia's design? Something about it strikes me as kind of ghost-like and insubstantial.

A fantasy adventure about the backstory behind Sauron.

>I'm not going to even bother trying
Hah! So you can't? Just as I thought!

We've reached a point where we can discuss a series entirely through memes.

This is exactly the kind of fantasy adventure I wanted.

No, I'm saying I don't even have to try.

But that does make me think. Satellite's already won the Sauronbowl at this stage in the WN, but the story isn't even at the halfway point. It makes me wonder how it's going to get fucked up later in the story.

if by win you mean murders her in brutal unrepenting and gruesome cold blood, then yes i hope he wins.

Now we just need the elf slut raped by fifty humans or ten orks and call it a day.

Shut up and watch, newfag, you might learn a thing or two.

Is Rem Saruman?

>tfw no harem/dark comedy prequel series about Sauron's centuries in Valinor Maia High School

Why would Rem be Saruman?

How was Sauron created, was he just a normal man in the first kingdom?

Sauron's more or less an angel, similar to Gandalf or the Balrog.

>Aule-senpai won't notice him, but Melkor-sama will!

AAAAAAAAAAH!!! Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes , killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!You guys are literally, LITERALLY incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY MEGUMEME, HERE'S A PIC OF MY WAIFU FRESH OF FUCKING TUMBLR, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?"

Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the anime section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

Ask Aizen

Is this pasta?

Are you a massive faggot?

Trying to escape the waifuwar hell, eh?

Is rem best girl?

>You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
bring it on punk

>that episode when Galadriel and her brother exchange clothes and pretend to be each other on a bet

Am I just an illusion?

dumb frogposter

Will it happen?

is ayanami rei the best girl of all anime

Will they find happiness?

>"memeing" on based Sauron
Keep Sauron out of your cringy stale-meme-generals you colossal faggots. I'll fucking cut you

Is asuka better than rei?

But Subaru is Sauron

Is this Moot, Aizen?

Hehe, why so salty Gandalf-sama? We know you have a crush on Sauron-senpai, but he's mine, accept that already, uguu

Fuck off

>Just as planned.
Do you wish, user?

No.

The Times and Trials of Dark Lord Subaru the Incompetent
>those damn hobbits could be anywhere maybe I should just go out running and I'll run into them
>saruman seems like a great ally
>I hope emilia-tan will take me back after I conquer middle earth

Is Emilia a shit?

Best couple

No.

>silver hair
do we really need to go farther than this?

Is Subaru destined to be the Dark Lord Sauron-Sama?

What is this thread?

Lurk atleast 2 hours before posting

>double dubs

JUST AS PLANNED
U
S
T

A
S

P
L
A
N
N
E
D

Well user its up to you. Is she best girl?

Why couldn't he just marry Rem and make half a dozen demon cutelings with her?

Can't marry the comatose.

The story can't end yet. There wouldn't be enough drama or action if he took that route at such an early stage.

Will this have a happy ending?

Good news for once.

Will every character we've seen so far suffer greatly and die before the ending?

Tell me.

"I came here to laugh at you"
-NotTogame