Dragonball Super: Black guy edition

So last thread we all realized that Goten has 3 spikes in his head vs Goku who has four, apparently this is a thing that is consistent outside of keyframes.

This is your villain for this arc.

Other urls found in this thread:

robot6.comicbookresources.com/2015/05/first-look-at-goku-from-dragon-ball-super-manga/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who won the tournament?

Beerus, Goku lost to the other universe but the other fighter got mad that the Gods were talking of them as if they were pawns and threw the fight to the next fighter.

Mr Nipples.

Can't wait for you Goten faggots to be BTFO

Goten a relevant! Relevant!

never

Here's how I would have did the Black Saga.

>Same basic premise, Black is terrorising Trunks future, kills Bulma and Mai
>Due to malnourishment (As seen with Trunks eating half a tin of cat food for dinner), Trunks can no longer go Super Saiyan, Black beats Trunks with ease because of this
>Black is only as strong as a SSJ2 at most
>Trunks goes back in time for help, but instead of finding Goku and Vegeta, he finds Goten & Trunks
>Goku and Vegeta play no part in the saga and instead the lesser characters get a chance to shine

fuck...
Thats hype

Shit arc desu

Here's how I would have did the Black Saga.

>Hire madhouse animators from One Punch Man.

The end, it would fix its self at this point, even with the exact same plot.

Oh shit dude, it really is fucking goten

>Hire madhouse animators from One Punch Man.
Great arc senpai

I don't see what this image i-
>three hairspikes
Oh no.

you know what this means.

LAUNCH CONFIRMED

it would make sense from a writing standpoint, as his opponent would be trunks
you know, the whole best friend being enemies irony

fuck

why is this thing so on model, I always thought their hair was just random pieces and now I find it actually has a separate model for each of them? Seriously?

Isn't toriyama SUPER anal about the characters hair consistency.

I hope Gotenks play an actual part in this arc in any way that isn't jobbing.

>in future trunks' world goku and chichi are dead
>goku fucks chichi in otherworld
>goten is born and raised in otherworld
>born in the otherworld he is raised as a kai
>goten becomes a god of destruction
>destroying planets is his job

he did force them to make trunks blue, but has there been other stories about stuff like this?

Found one with four! HAH! Okay I actually had to search for a bit to find one with four, mostly he has 3.

Black confirmed for mostly Goten.

Mostly....

>Wearing half a Potara set
>Black is a fusion

Oh shiiiit.

And he has 6 spikes on his right side in that picture.

It seems like those two bottom spikes were added by Chi-Chi when she put him into that outfit.

i was just looking into the original manga

both goku and goten consistently have 3 spikes in the manga, no difference in hair

I seriously had to search a lot for one that wasnt like this. It seems his on model art has him with 3 on the shorter side.
In some pictures he has a tinier spike near the neck But it seems rare.

Why the fuck is Black voiced by Goku's VA and not Goten's?

in super he seems to have been upgraded to four

same person desu

>edition

>badass gotenks who isn't a retarded kid beats the shit out of everyone at once

My diiiiiiiiiiiiick

robot6.comicbookresources.com/2015/05/first-look-at-goku-from-dragon-ball-super-manga/

the anime has been all over the place with the number of spikes in the past too

in Z sometimes both goku and goten would have 4 spikes

they both have the same VA

>counting spikes
Why Dragon Ball attract to much autism? It's normalfag shit

LITERALLY CONFIRMED

I really hope thats the case as far fetched as it sounds. I just want poor Goten to be relevant in some way.

SHHHH.. no more words, just Black

Black looks younger than Goku? I really do think this is just Goten?

Goten is a relic from a time when Toriyama was pushing the angle of the new generation taking over the old generation. Goten born after Goku died "for real" so he was supposed to take his place. The audience didn't accept it and Goku came back, and despite Goku's efforts the new generation kinda suck and he had to revive and saved the world again. Goten is useless now but unlike Gohan, he never had his 15 min of fame

>The audience didn't accept it

why is toriyama so spineless?

black being goten is completely baseless. how about looking at the actual clues they gave us like the single potara earring or how he talks down on saiyan's like they're lower lifeforms. maybe a fusion malfunction?

hair spikes? come on now, you guys can do better than that.

I want it to be true too, user. I want to see Vegeta's reation to Goten being much stronger than Trunks. Manlet rage is the best form of comedy in this show. Also, why is he crying? Did ChiChi ask him to study? Let him train. He has potential out the ass if Black is anything to go by and seems to prefer fighting to studying. He can make money by winning tournaments.

>Future Gotenks will be a Potara fusion because Black is much stronger than Trunks

Toriyama himself has a Goku boner.

goten is a piece of a fusion that never even got a personality, actually using him as a villain would at least make him seem more than just a joke.

Its like Jaco said, they look like children for a long time to make people be unaware of them and think them harmless and then grow up fast into monsters that can kill anything.
for all we know goten is already an asshole, we just too used to see him as a kid and nothing more.

Damn, if this arc ended with kid goten being taken by the Gods that would be fucked up.

you're fucking retarded

Both Goten and Trunks are massive wastes of potential. Look how fast they were able to achieve Super Saiyan. Sure they are kids now, but if the epilogue is anything to go by they become lazy fucks who never train anymore. One of the reasons I'm hoping they retcon EoZ.

And at the very least, Kid Trunks is going to get some sort of development with Mai and his future self, while Goten gets nothing. He's a failed idea that was meant to replace Goku, but ended up failing.

Its obviously Goku Jr who is mad that GT got erased, GOD, cant you guys get anything right

amazing counter argument user

>Goku went retard as always and fought Black by levels, as fast as Black grew stronger enough Goku went to the next level to the point he had to went Super Cyan. Black kicked his ass pretty hard.
>There aren't anymore senzu beans.
>Dende is killed/can't heal Goku because reasons.
>Black tells them if he stops sensing their Ki, Earth says bye-bye.
>Maybe Bulma and 18 have to go to the other world to bring King Kai/something to heal Goku.
>Black gets cocky and demands to fight them just to get some fun.
>Everyone trains. Gohan and FTrunks learn fusion.
>Gotenks, Super Cyan Vegeta, Gohanks fight him.
>Black defeats them.
>FMai tells Bulma and 18 the real indentity of Black because she is in the otherworld.
>They have to rescue Green Supreme Kai.
>Black follows them to the future.
>Shit happens.

They both got interested in girls.

Where's that copypasta about how DBZ teaches that women make you lose your gains?

Might explain why Black hates Saiyans

Okay, let's say it's Goten

but why does he act like this and why is he thinking he is not a Saiyan?

the smoke shit is GT shadow dragons obviously, Goku jr is carrying all the artifacts from his erased universe that he could salvage.

Because he is fighting for JUSTICE.

Chi Chi's brainwashing.

Goten raised by Kais, using that form that Gohan had that pushed his human potential.
He is wearing a Towa ring so he is obviously time displaced.

Bulma used a floating force field that looks a lot like the force fields inside which fights happened in the games, I wonder what that was about

>Tfw Gohan turned into a sayan monster and refuses to run from the androids

>Okay, let's say it's Goten

Let's not. Nothing points to the fact that its him except his appearance. If we go with that logic it could be bardock or turles too.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

>Chi-chi keeps Goten from going to Trunks

BECAUSE BLACK WOULD RECOGNIZE HIMSELF

>Trunks forcing himself to act optimistic

it hurts

ahahahah nigga you seriously comparing Goten to Bardock and the non canon tulece?

chichi is making him study how to kill the sayans.

aw fuck wrong thread will delete as soon as it lets me.

Because Aizen don't allow it
Right, Aizen?
Kek

Saksendorii

Reposting so I can rub it in the non believers faces later when it comes true

*Doesn't
But, how does she know?

>But, how does she know?

she doesn't, it's just for the purpose of the plot

Black gonna meet chichi and shit himself.

She doesn't know... The WRITERS are using it as a reason to not have Black and Goten meet yet

Unless.. .
She actually knows

>>Hire madhouse animators from One Punch Man.
You mean Bones animators?

Women were always a bane of power levels.

Goku:
>no wife - proper development in DB
>gets married - dies in a fight against Radditz
>stays away from wife in afterlife - beats Saiyans and Frieza, gets Kaio-ken, gets SSJ, can into teleportation
>trains for THREE years while staying with wife - no power level gains, gets heart cancer
>spends one year in Hyperbolic No Wife Chamber - SSJ mastered
>seven years in afterlife - jumps to fucking SSJ3, learns fusion
>back to life and wife - no progress
>spends some time with Beerus - SSB
>goes to Hyperbolic No Wife Chamber - KKx10 SSB
>goes back to wife - instantly loses control over ki, suspicious as fuck
>runs away to Kaiou - healed

Veggie:
>stronger than Goku until meets Bulma on Namek
>wise enough to fuck his gf and run away - gets SSJ
>Hyperbolic No Wife Chamber - SSJ Stage 2
>stays 7 years with wife - only gets SSJ2, completely outclassed by kakarot
>runs away to Beerus - surpasses Goku in 6 months

Gohan:
>useless aside from rage autism until Piccolo kidnaps him
>gits gud with Piccolo
>gits gud on Namek
>trains three years with mother around - no gains
>Hyperbolic No Mom Chamber - SSJ2, surpasses his father
>spends 7 years with mother - actually LOSES power
>goes to Sacred World - surpasses his father again
>gets married - cannot even into SSJ

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Also:
>Champa has female supervisor - fat fuck, no one treats him seriously
>Beerus has male supervisor - magnificent cat, gets all pussies

Just throwin this out there, but if it's Goten, I could see him being evil because he got brain damaged like Goku.
But, you know, the reverse. Good to evil this time.

Not that I think it's Goten though, I haven't got a clue.

>this is the biggest trash I ever heard.

Black being a fusion would spice things up even moroe than if he is just goten, or goku from another timeline, I would enjoy that.

Did you hear about the new Ghostbusters, user?

Wow, they get stronger when they're training? Great insight!

but Bulma never really hindered Vegeta's training. She built him some super gravity gym and lets him do what he likes for the most part.

>Black gonna meet chichi and shit himself.
She'll force him to study till he dies

Alright, look, I don't really put too much stock in the Goten=Black theory at all especially considering the way he talks about Saiyans and how Trunks said he's destroyed worlds before coming to Earth and shit but IF and I am giving a big "if" here the theory was real, there are at least three different cases of "foreshadowing".

The first is, like everyone said, the "they are intentionally keeping Goten away from the fight so that Black doesn't see him and the audience easily figures out the truth from his reaction.

The second was that the Time Ring he has on his finger, he acknolwedged as the Time Ring, indicating he not only knows what it is, but that he has used it before or at least has knowledge of how it is supposed to work so you could easily think that as "Oh so that's how he got to the timeline"

The third, and probably the most obvious part of how this could be foreshadowing is the OP. I initially thought that the background is the major players and the foreground the comedy and Goten was just there to fill it in but if Black actually is Goten then they are essentially throwing it in our faces by putting him here indicating that the screen is actually all the major players as whole

But again, in contrast, the idea is dumb because it essentially has to be that Chi-Chi was pregnant with Goten while the entire Cell arc was going on. Also, I need to reiterate that he does not talk like he is actually a Saiyan.

>he thinks ol' toriyama pays enough attention to detail to do that

We all want to see the strongest shit.

After seeing godot-sama, hit, and the whis family, kkx10ssgssj we're all just wanting to see just how powerful people can get. Why would we want an arc below Cell Saga levels? It's not like the writing is good enough to survive without powerlevelfagging,

Getting lower in power levels is not the way to do an arc

What would help is multiple villains like in RoF

Black isn't from his timeline he run away from a different world, possibly the Cell's time before coming to Earth,

Anymore of Black with Chichi?

Well, goten was born just months after the Cell games ended. So that's actually possible. What makes it impossible though is the fact that Future Gohan would've known if he had a brother.

Xenoverse is for 19€ on steam with all dlc, is it worth it?

yes.

Toriyama is a turboautist so he probably married by peer pressure. Also, his mom wanted him to become a doctor so probably forced him to study and leave the things Toriyama enjoyed, for example kung fu movies and cartoons. But he'll get his revenge some day...

>What makes it impossible though is the fact that Future Gohan would've known if he had a brother.
Because this is Dragon Ball and not a fucking telenovela

If your a fan of the series then yes. Making your own character and inserting yourself in the story is a wet dream for a lot of people who grew up with DBZ. The online was complete garbage though. I'm not sure if they fixed it.

Toriyama is pretty hands on when it comes to character design.

Also he may be getting senile but he's reread the manga like twice now

He literally forgot launch existed.

it's the full story or jut from the raditz arc?

He literally had trunks ask goku why he wasnt dead ( like in the cell saga) and forced trunks design to be blue. hes been a stickler for detail lately.

what tells us that he doesnt know?
Chichi didnt want Gohan to fight the androids and repeatedly begged him not to.

There was a whole scene of her breaking down talking about how sayans were monsters because Gohan refused to leave the androids be.

So did the rest of the world

And even made up a reason for why the Buu arc didn't happen

nope

>Anymore of Black with Chichi?
That's the only one i have found. Sorry

?

It starts off from the Raditz arc and moves up through the major battles. But there is an overall actual plot to the game. The original story is mixed in with the story your used to. And because of time travel shenanigans, it works surprisingly well.