Texas won't go blu-

>Texas won't go blu-

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/the_demo_guy_wants_a_do_over.html
youtu.be/C4nJwUqpytE
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/02/non-whites-of-every-stripe-vote-democrat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Texas is finished. Its over.

This. I'm currently in HUEston and I can't wait for the day when I gather enough money to move away

>Dotard Trump chimps out at the NFL and ignores helping PR
>Dotard Trump chimps out at PR when his feelings are hurt
>People from PR move to places like Texas and turn it blue quicker

What the fuck went wrong Sup Forums?

Can you fucking shills stop posting this shit over and over?

>In Texas, the very conservative Senator John Cornyn and candidate for governor Greg Abbott did well with Hispanics without ever calling for amnesty or open borders.

>Similarly, while Latinos form a strong Democratic bloc in California, in most states they don’t automatically punch the “D.” In Texas, Senator John Cornyn bested his Democratic opponent among Latinos in 2014 by a small margin, and Senator Richard Burr won 49 percent of the Latino vote in North Carolina last year over a strong liberal challenger.

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/the_demo_guy_wants_a_do_over.html

Fuck off, shill.

look at the number of threads asking 'Where to go?' people are fed up with the nonsense. not just out of state, but on our current trajectory, out of the US entirely

Texas blackpill thread

>INB4 some faggot Texans try to blame California

Reagan did well with them before, you know, allowing for FUCKING AMNESTY

Now look at California

Texas and California should do a big swap.
Texas takes all the good white people, and sends all the mexicans. It's a win win.

ᵖˡᵘˢ ᴵ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉˣᵃˢ

>I join a conservative group in Houston
>the group is led by a jewish girl and a muslim dude
>they keep pushing the "hurr durr based black man" meme
>literally re*dit tier
>I'm not surprised about the group's small membership
>I leave in disgust, then I start thinking about leaving the state entirely

Tell me again why people are proud of this state? Texan pride seems like a cult mentality to me and I'm starting to break out of it

It will but we still have some time, by then some more blue states will turn red

The GOP better find a way to win more midwestern and northeastern states if it wants to survive in the future.

Why are third generation hispanics such fucking shit?

>we still have some time

Tick tock Texas will likely go blue by 2020

Because they don't give a fuck about us. They value quantity over quality and don't care who carries the burden of paying for these programs.

I've seen the future here in HUEston, and let me tell you, the GOP needs to cut their losses and move on

youtu.be/C4nJwUqpytE

Look at this woman, do you think she cares about individual liberty and free enterprise?

HELL NO!

She hopes that you are FORCED to pay child support for her future 7 kids

You operate under the assumption that the Hispanics won't form their own Hispanic party to represent their racial values rather than some rich California/NewYork Jews. They aren't retarded like your black pets and can think for themselves.

Then they should know that if they created their own political party they would likely split their own votes, thus giving the GOP power it likely wouldn't have if it weren't for a split

BUT MUH OPEN CARRY

>le nonwhite republican meme
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/02/non-whites-of-every-stripe-vote-democrat/

This guy knows what I'm talking about

There is no path forward but race war to cleanse the territory and end the Constitutional republic and capitalism.

looks like trash

>conservative hispanics vote democrat

No zoning laws. Oh how I love my 2 hour roundtrip commute! Oh thank you TXDOT for only building roads that meet current demand and not future demand!

I remember Fuentes saying that either browns get deported or whites will need civil rights protection. My guess is that Texan whites will not go without a fight

Losing Texas will be the end of the GOP. They'll never galvanize other swing states to make up for what use to 38 shoo-in electoral votes

Unfortunately, all the GOP boomers pushing the "hispanics are natural conservatives" bullshit won't die in time. They will leave future generations with a conservative party as pathetic as the one in Canada or the UK.

The electoral college saved Trump's ass now, but it will turn into a major problem a few decades from now, especially when a 3rd party is desperately needed

2016 was a paradigm shift. Trump won Ohio, considered a swing state, by 9 PERCENT. To put that in perspective, he won Ohio by a larger margin in terms of percentage points than he did in Texas. Minnesota almost went red too.

>the world is hol-

>texas
>white

Spics have to go back now

fpbp