When you finally drop the "just stop identity politics" meme, and now you're for pure acceleration and ethnostate now

>when you finally drop the "just stop identity politics" meme, and now you're for pure acceleration and ethnostate now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDQdKBaFibw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Implying identity politics help anything

I voted Democrat for many years - the left has pushed me full ethnostate

Pretty much.

start watching some Murdoch Murdoch

Welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=xDQdKBaFibw

When is this ethnostate happening? I'm at max capacity for the bullshit spewed by feminist, trans, niggers, libtards, etc and sick of the jew media rationalizing it and dividing us Fuck what's left here, we need to form this ethnostate stat

>Murdoch Murdoch

Always good

>I threw away my principles and let a few brainless cucks turn me into a brainless cuck
Yeah that sounds right for most of you.

I'll kill you with my words watch this

I watch Murdoch Murdoch and in addition to that I picture related

>remembering the abuses others given to us makes us brainless cucks

better expand consciousness then.

>t. big-brained centrist,
Centrists are cowards who refuse to get their hands dirty by fighting for their way of life or beliefs.

And there's literally your whole entire argument for BLM. Enjoy digging your way out.

I'll shove my hands straight up your ass and show you how much I love getting them dirty. Go project the new meme you learned while your mom was asleep and didn't unplug your internet somewhere else, shitleaf.

I mean just because that's BLMs argument doesn't mean we have to respect it if they would never afford us the same luxury

Do you think you come across threatening over text? Your arguments suck. Must be pretty bad when a shitleaf is able to call it out.

No.

If you're not playing the game, you're losing the game.

Of course not. Similarly, they likely won't respect yours, as you've said, but all discourse begins on an individual level. Individual blacks change each other for the better, individual whites change each other, some sort of resolve is reached. "Fuck niggers, fuck white people, etc, etc" is lazy. It's all it is.

>addresses literally nothing
>centrist shitposting
>revealing your brainlet power level
>i'm just calling you out
Really made me think, shitleaf. You're doing great. Baby steps. Let the adults talk now, thanks.

Pretty much

I'm just here to have fun. Don't even care what happens, but it better be entertaining.

>I'll shove my hands straight up your ass and show you how much I love getting them dirty. Go project the new meme you learned while your mom was asleep and didn't unplug your internet somewhere else, shitleaf.
The adults are talking, he said.

I already addressed your shitty argument here: Centrists are cowards who refuse to get their hands dirty by fighting for their way of life or beliefs.

Refusing to allow your enemies to attack you, and fighting back is not abandoning principles. Unless your principles are that of a cuck, coward or hippie.

Alright, in addition to being underaged, I can see you're an actual mental invalid. I'm gonna do my best to address your retardation.

1. All I said was that throwing away those principles based on painting with a broad brush is fucking stupid.
2. Nowhere in there is any indicator of centrism. A lefty could believe that. A righty could believe that. Anything in between could believe that. In fact, it'd have made more sense for you to call me a lefty, but you jumped on centrism?
3. Because centrism had absolutely nothing to do with the argument, I came to the conclusion that you found a new meme and are trying it out. Maybe you heard it in a previous thread. Maybe you've just been really aching to use the word centrist and no one's given you reason. Whatever it was, some switch flicked on in your hamstershit brain and you wrote what you wrote.
4. You have a shit understanding of centrism, if that's what you think centrism is.
5. Fuck you for actually making me type this shit out and derail the thread.
6. A fucking leaf.

Believe whatever you want,

Anyone who knows me personally knows I have always felt centrists are cowards who refuse to do what is necessary to preserve the liberties they enjoy. Your argument that retaliating with identity politics, after decades of anti-white idpol is somehow an act of hypocrisy shows you're either not white, or a centrist on the issue of white identity. Your founders easily fit the definition of white nationalists. Any American pretending that white nationalism is "un american" is retarded. Sorry if this is taxing you, perhaps reddit is more your style.

What the actual fuck are you on about. Glad to see our education system's not the only one in shambles. You need some debate 101. You've done nothing but prop up a centrist strawman to feel superior over despite the fact that, once again, centrism still has nothing to fucking do with what I'm saying. I'm not saying anything anti-white, I'm not saying anything anti-black. Address my base arguments or fuck off with your "m-muh personal" brand of identity politics, you fucking waste of oxygen. Sort yourself out.

This hit me hard