When will we defund Planned Parenthood?

When will we defund Planned Parenthood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and ruin something that has ethnically cleansed something like 31 million black babies? i'd like them to build more offices and even kiosks that are like phone booths in certain high-traffic black areas

oh just wait, abortion will be mandatory

for niggers

Sterilization would be better

China needs the population control lmao

Americans, 80% of abortions are made by minorities, do you really want them to irresponsibly have 15 kids who will grow up to become thugs in your streets?

Hopefully never, Margaret Sanger was /our gal/

It always cheers me up to know that Feminists and Nazis support abortion.

>defunding the greatest killer of niggers

I get the Jews sacrifice all the aborted fetuses to Molech but that's a small price to pay for population control for urban feral populations.

It's not going to happen and Roe v. Wade won't be overturned. It's going to be this sorta legal thing in the states that didn't outlaw abortion in everything but name by regulating the shit out of it.

I cannot say I am surprised that a Nazi supports killing babies.

I'm mostly against abortion. But then I see statistics how blacks get by far the most abortions. Just imagine how much more rampant black crime would be if all those unwanted black babies were born. If the mother is willing to kill them in the womb she certainly would not be a good mother to them if she carried the baby to term.

"They'll grow up to be criminals!!!!" is essentially the left's argument in support of abortion.

Whenever I feel like my opinion is unpopular, I just remind myself that child molestation and slavery were once widely accepted and celebrated, and huge swaths of people fought to preserve them.

>When will we create a larger nigger population?
Don't you already have enough bulls to prep?

imagine a america where every aborted niglet was born

Why does your racism override any sort of moral code against killing defenseless little children?

Trump cares too much about the white race to let that happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw

I wish you people would just act out your beliefs and drive a car into a crowd of people

>you people
who is you people

Hopefully never. The darkies exterminate their vermin offspring at a far greater proportion than the whites. More abortion equals fewer nogs.

>They grow up to be criminals
>Left
You can just have a moral opposition to abortion. Also better arguments for abortion would be the often repeated women's rights issue, nonviable pregnancies, birth defects.

>More abortion equals fewer nogs
And fewer leftists.

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

We should increase funding. It's /our/ policy.

Who are these alt-rightists that are pro-gun control and pro-censorship?

this is how a country gets overrun, is that what you want?

Dont, increase funding if you want nigs to die off.

user is right.

increasing funding is the best way to go if you're gonna be pussies about sterilization.