Have you ever noticed the mods will delete interesting but somewhat off-topic threads but they are still working with...

Have you ever noticed the mods will delete interesting but somewhat off-topic threads but they are still working with the sliders?
What I mean is that what the sliders that are good at their job do is this: they post on-topic threads that are completely asinine and will generate no new, interesting or informative conversation.
To this day they allow those threads to exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/sci/thread/S9185280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked

Checked, I think you are correct. Now pick a real flag.

too busy talking about some cancer-celeb's death. fucking gay

Any memes beginning with "Le" are great...

Case in point.....

I'm just salty that mods ban off-beat threads of real interest, while allowing shit bait to flood the board from real discussion. "Muh high quality discussion"

Either allow everything, or have clear & enforced rules.

Mods keep up the most obvious bullshit, let the most random religious generals pop up. Somehow they must delete every Kek thread or anything speculative and interesting. It's race baiting and bullshit constantly.

At this point, I'd rather see more flat earth threads than hourly arguments about sexdolls & celebs.

Straight up. Sup Forums has become a sea of identity politics bullshit.

Like it or not, race is political.

No it isn't

His story checks out, gook moot please instate new mods

of course the mods are comprised, everything in this world is (((they))) run 8ch if you post any real info there will insta ban you

Perfect example look at this thread. I get the shills to admit they are shills and the mods deleted the thread instantly even though sci threads can last for days
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9185280

90% of the republican party is white eat a dick newfag

>Republican party
lmao. You're such a faggot you actually think most of Trumps supporters are fucking republicans. Do you not fucking realize that the silent majority is independent?

d-delet this you s-son of a bitch

anons sometimes post some pretty risque shit here
Any tech fags tell me what's stopping an undercover antifa mod finding out where I'm posting from?

Are you retarded? No fucking shit many trump supporters hate neo-cons,*but* they still vote republican because they hold Conservative values, unlike non-whites that vote overweeningly democrat, do you understand silly nigger?

well your flag already gives away mate
t. computer scientist

Stop race baiting you mongoloid.