OJ is getting released from prison tomorrow. thoughts?

OJ is getting released from prison tomorrow. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/94cQf3JaPto
youtube.com/watch?v=mUpImmygS5A
youtube.com/watch?v=EXAJetk9iJo
youtube.com/watch?v=5YK0VFd1HLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

long hair, don't care

I think he murdered the coalburning bitch but the charge he was put into prison for was trumped up just to get back at him because he got off in the 90s.

he did way more time than he should of for a robbery, but not enough for a double homicide. plus he should have just been strung up for defiling a white woman in the first place

nigger is living the dream

9/11 was discussed with me in a phone call in 1996

He'll dindu nuffin again.

the juice is loose op; now he will once again be free to hunt down the "real" killers!!!1

he dindu nuffin
fuck of, neckbeard nazis

better hide the white women

He made sure that the toll is collected

>schwarze

>This

I think OJ Simpson is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills coal burners and doesn't afraid of anything.

The Juice is going loose and Ford's bringing back the Bronco in like a year.
Sounds like it's time for Season 3.

Bigger? Blacker?

>thoughts?
I hope whoever killed that coal burner kills OJ too

He paid Glen Rogers to get his shit back from Nicole.

Rogers was a serial killer, mostly women. He asked Oj "do you want me to kill her?" Oj replied "Do what you gotta do"

youtu.be/94cQf3JaPto

None
Stop buying into pop culture celebs you stupid fucking nigger.

niggers idol gets released. all you'll see on twitter is praise, Sup Forums doesn't have the power to drown it out. admit it, society worships this guy.

He's actually a good boy and probably the biggest uncle tom in existence. If it weren't for the double murder he'd still be a good boy.

And he hates niggers.

he'll be back

They should make an anime about oj going and finding the real killer

Yeah, he might kill them too

OJ did nothing wrong

>Murdered a coalburner and a Jew

OJ's a honorary Aryan.

>ronald goldman
>goldman

ABSOLUTELY based

Now he'll have time to find the real killer

Trump should go golfing with him, just so black people finally admit hes guilty

is there any reason i should care about some nigger in the burgerland?

kek

O.J. will lose his temper within 3 years and go right back to prison on aggravated battery charges.

His son from his first marriage was actually the true killer, although OJ was there and he helped commit the crimes.

All the early eye witness reports said two people were seen leaving the crime. The son was mentally ill, carried a razor sharp chef's knife around with him everywhere he went, and had an unhealthy interest in Nicole.

LAPD knew they didn't have a strong enough case against the son, but they thought they could still nail OJ, so they planted some blood evidence and it backfired against them.

The whole case was exploited to destroy race relations in America. 3 of OJ's 4 lawyers are dead. Not only was Nicole a victim, but poor Ron Goldman was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Autopsy reports showed he fought valiantly.

The whole story should be used as a cautionary tale about black violence in America. It would be a great way to undermine the NFL protests.

KEK the architect of that EBINESS

>the clamps

Sauce user? My Mother was transfixed by the first OJ trial and watched it every day. Thus I had to watch most of it after work. Never heard about his son, but obviously the glove was planted. Tell me more about the son and the two people leaving the crime scene?

What?

I don't think he did it but you are not allowed to say that publicly unless you are black

>Sauce user?

I can tell you two things. One there is a documentary called:

>"OJ Simpson is guilty but not of murder"

It was created by a retired detective. He got most things right, but a few things wrong. However, all the stuff about the son is dead on, he even has the murder weapon. LAPD did their best to cover up this documentary because it basically proved that they tried to rig the case against OJ, even though basically OJ was still guilty of being an accessory and participant in a double homicide, even if the son did all the work.

The second thing I can tell you is that I actually worked in the media during the case (yeah, I'm old) My mother in law also worked for the LA Sheriff's Dept, who later found the bloody clothes and the murder weapon mnever officially disclosed to the public but knife is mentioned in the documentary I brought up earlier.

The clothes were found in downtown LA burred in a parking lot. They were found after OJ had already been tried twice, so there was nothing anyone could do.

Sup Forums is literally the only place I feel safe enough telling this story.

O.J. was realeased around 3:56m am et!
OJ is Free hide the blonde bitches!

Kudos to the man who inspired a whole vidya franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUpImmygS5A

His face is massive.

Is he 100% nigger or some white whore got bbced.

I'm a white European.
Can somebody tell me who is nigger is and why is he all over American media? Thx.

Holy shit he did just get released... Why isn't the media on this? Pretty big news if you ask me

>I'm a white European.
Nah. The problem here is that you're an underage faggot, too young to remember what OJ is about.

>Killed a gold digger coal burning roastie
>this is supposed to be bad
What?

Based OJ

youtube.com/watch?v=EXAJetk9iJo

I'm 24 pal. Why are u attacking me? I really don't know who this guy is. I threw my tv out 4 years ago.

Kato Kaelin says he did it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5YK0VFd1HLA

Being the getaway driver in an armed robbery? He's just as guilty as the man with the gun

my fucking sides

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Search for the real killers by means of prostitutes and cocaine about to resume.

who cares, he is 70 years old.
The trial was over 20 years ago.
people get murdered everyday.
move on with your lfie
stop being a starfucker

>OJ is getting released from prison
>thoughts?
Sooner or later he will go back to jail
OJ 'Dindu Nuffin" will never be able to escape his true nature

That's funny.

p.s. I like gorillas. Niggers, not so much.

He is out now

Well, it's true. Nigs gon ape.

will be really hilarious next time he attacks and kills someone

It doesn't really matter, he is not a danger to the public, just those close to him. Nigger only has a few years left and fuck him.

Trips decides who he murders next.

I think Kato Kaelin did it.

Should make guesses on how long before he is back in prison.

She truly did pay the toll

>Why isn't the media on this? Pretty big news if you ask me
probably because they dont wanna fuck the NFL harder by making people remember this since Kaperdicks is now their golden boy

Shit was biased as fuck. Even if his son did do it, OJ did not have a good relationship with his son at the time. He would not ever have taken the blame, risk like imprisonment for something his son did. Would have left his son to deal with his mess alone.

Wondering what crazy shit he's gonna do next.

reminder

Fucc the feds, the Juice is loose!

>kills coalburner & a jewish waiter in one hit
He cant be all bad

>Sup Forums is literally the only place I feel safe enough telling this story.

Negro pls. Opportunities where you have credibility and inside information on a relevant issue come along once in your life, if you're lucky. That Cuba Gooding Jr. thing got people interested, and now that the Juice is loose, the time is now. I'd be selling a book and getting a publicist to get me on television yesterday if I were you.

No actually natural selection will do its job and get rid of liberal coal burners.

I think Sup Forums considers OJ useful. He's doing the job we want, sending message to coal burners.

This is the truth. It's up to ourselves to stay safe from niggers, if anyone else wants to die for multiculturalism them go ahead.