How do you "come out" as Christian after establishing yourself as an atheist leaning skeptic for years and still...

How do you "come out" as Christian after establishing yourself as an atheist leaning skeptic for years and still maintain intellectual superiority over the christians that are relative brainlets but happened to be pulled into the faith by family or circumstance?

You do it happily
i was where you are
youll see a recoil youve never seen and they will wallow at a lost comrade in the darkness
show then the happiness of Jesus

you shouldn't strive for a facade of intellectual superiority or other such vain pretensions; let the strength and purity of your faith speak for itself

Having trouble with this myself desu

idk, why would you go back to crawling after you've learned to walk and run?

Faith is belief in spite of your intellect and rationality telling you that your religion is bullshit.

nobody gives a shit about your conversion except for christians who will believe anything you tell them.
they pretend to be your best friend but they don't know anything about you in the first place, so you'll be fine user.

go to the post office and get the right form, fill it out, and mail it to the state department of licensing and regulation with a check or money order for 14 dollars

i have a better question for you, op.
how do you base your proclamation of faith on others?

religious beliefs are a personal thing and anybody that doesn't grasp that concept is retarded.

Intellectual superiority has nothing to do with anything except your ego

Deny yourself before the Lord.

you wear the armor of God and keep moving forward.

>"So, I've been reading the bible..."

If your friends and family are loving and accepting, they will accept that you want to lift yourself out of nihilism and into a healthier state of mind.

Jesus Christ loves you.

Read Matthew chapters five through seven tonight before going to sleep, and ask for God's blessing in prayer as you start your life as a Christian.

Just know that Christians are the most persecuted group on earth as of 2017, you're stepping up to the persecution Christians are currently under going around the world.

Read and study your bible daily, as well as pray.

Underage thread.
Christian societies are far better than secular ones. Realize it already retard.

this

the need to find validation through perceived intellectual superiority over others is about the most fedora-tipping non-Christian thing you can do

You say the Lord has brought you to the truth.
Or don't say anything at all. Stop talking about atheism. Remove it from your life. Know one needs to know until you're ready to reveal the truth
Faith is very personal

write a book about it.

Christ doesn't ask for you to be blind.

He just asks that you do what is right in the eyes of the Lord.

Be kind to all.

Reject sin of every sort, all who live in sin without care, are wicked.

Do not allow for yourself to be filled with hate, especially over race, God's kingdom will be filled with people of every nation, tongue and tribe.

There are those who are wicked and display a spirit of anti-christ, pray that these people be blessed, you'll be acting as true children of your Father in heaven if you do.

And remember, the tribulation has just begun.

You can say you are trying to be less of a degenerate and connect with the community in a positive way. You dont really have to explain yourself either, just do it.

claim that you weren't a christian when you really were then start shitty recruitment threads over and over in another mans territory until everyone hates you enough that people with more resources than you have a social mandate to kill your cult members with impunity.

simple

nah man, matt 5:14-16 nibba

>tfw you spill your spaghetti all over the bathroom

read that part of the bible where it says all you need is the faith of a child and youre good, then read the part where paul talks about scripture giving some people the 'milk' since they are babies, and some people the 'meat' since they are matured / able to comprehend it

I never thought I'd see Sup Forums or myself for that matter be pro-Christianity