All Men Are Trash

You literally cannot dispute this, Sup Forums

Just accept that you're all trash bins and you'll sooner be happier with your lives.

Let me guess...single mom hates the father probably has more than one child with more than one father. Her own father never respected her because she was a whore and her mother was exactly the same.

Even Lauren Southern refuses to breed because there are too many fuccbois that will make her a single mother.

>asian radical feminist racemixing with a black
the poor kid's life was over before it even began

Fruit not hanging low enough for an exceptional FPBP?

Ad Hominems instead of admitting she's got a point or even engaging it intelligently?

I thought you trash bins were better than this.

Tl;dr

In the end of days all love will grow cold. I am a man. I love how God made me. I also marvel at how God made woman, and how different from us and shockingly interesting they are. Women have forgotten themselves as men have as well.

too long

did not read

>he too will turn into trash
No shit sherlock, he's a half black hapa raised by you

But I really like you

Every claim they make is baseless and redefinition. Even their logic when applied to their argument is wrong.

>Marries negro
>Claims other people are trash

slide thread boys

Yes, stay hiding in your trash can you weak beta faggots.

what an utterly useless statement
>literally nothing is perfect
wow..

tl;dr

If everyone is racist and you can never not be a racist, what's the point in trying?

black baby trash?

I very agree

You could make nag video I might watch to the end.
If I didn't fall asleep

Men have systematically failed to be the better sex even when they are genetically gifted in achieving so; she is spot on with her critique. We can only hope that the Asian community take her critique seriously, and admit their faults like she has. I hope that men, too, can admit they are trash, especially the Asian men.

tl;dr

>ITT: incels fear black men will have more children than they ever will

1488, amirite?

>single mother of a niglet
>relevant opinion

>My sons are trash
>Blasians

ban men

end the patriarchy now

Women despise you feminist twats.

What's the point anymore for the average man?

There is redemption in admitting you are trash.

That’s why I do not understand why ANY MALE likes ASIAN WOMEN. They’re NOT NICE, not sweet, they’re all dragon ladies like this woman’s post from Reddit or, DEDDIT.

Jewish women btw, are way better than any SJW Asian female.

asian coal burner complaining

I wish this wasnt bait, but if I take you too seriously because I want to believe feminists are this stupid Id just be embaressing myself.

Need replace women with artificial womb.
Men are trash to build society and protect women, if we gain uterus means men life become important and uterus begin safe in some kind factory.

I don't know how to respond to this. The thought occurs to me that perhaps there is no response. It occurs to me that I would rather die alone in the wilderness than be made subject to this.. thing.

Semper fide, lads.

What does redemption provide? The joy that you agree to a woman's opinion?

The father is also a Nigger so most likely just left after hearing she's pregnant. Now she blames all men for being "trash" based on the actions of a fucking Nigger. Instead of acknowledging that her Asain community's prejudiced was right, she brags about how race is not at all the reason.

Just fuck my shit.

10 bucks says dad is not in the picture anymore

That's the whole point of postmodernism.
Its entirely semantics and poweplays to push them.

>all men are trash except for the ones that aren't trash
There are good men but all men are trash. We literally can't dispute this because you haven't made an argument. You just said that men are trash, we're all biased, asians aren't inherently racist, and men can also be good people.

How? Everyone on Sup Forums is a qt girl (male).
This statement literally doesn't apply to anyone on this imageboard.

She didn't even make a point. What an idiot.