Hunter x Hiatus

One last hurrah? I'll miss you assholes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anzujaamu
youtube.com/watch?v=vxe1_WJGFnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wheres the five threads for the new chapter????

G O D F U C K I N G D A M M I T T O G A S H I Y O U H A C K

Soon™

I tried to kill my pain
But only bright more (so much more)
I lay dying
And I'm pouring
Crimsom regret and betrayal
I'm dying, praying, bleeding, screaming
I
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

My god, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My god my tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My wounds cry for the grave
My soul cries for deliverance
Will I be denied?
Christ, tourniquet my suicide

So who wants to go and camp out in front of Togashi's house until he releases a new chapter?

KILLING
MY
SELF

This is my first hiatus! I look forward to sharing it with you all!

finally that shitty general is over

YOU SAID HE HAD CHANGEd YOU SAID HE WAS /fit/ NOW. Fuck you guys ;_;

Everyone, please welcome user here. Hello user!

Fuck at this rate I guess I will kill myself before the series ends

This is my sixth deployment.
Good luck user!

No brakes on the hiatus train

Nicely done, OP.
If you stay focused on Hisoka after he disappears, you can see his eyes and mouth's afterimage FUCK YOU ;_;

fourth one here. I want off.

at this rate we'll all be dead before togashi finishes

Death is just the final hiatus.

Hiatus again? Man...

And he is GONE

I hate it that I can't find another series that brings me as much enjoyment as HxH.

I just want to see Kurapika and Gon one last time.

>Gon, together with some old allies and new friends, sets off for the Dark Continent
kek

I don't get it guys.
ONE gets his way by doing literal scribbles every single week and Togashi can't do the same.

I read my manga every week and HxH fans have to wait years for 10 chapters, it's not fair!

>3 Hiatuses worth of Dark Continent Hype
>Goes on hiatus right before even a single fucking fraction of the hype pays off

Some of us will not survive this hiatus.

ONE has been off and on for a while, the last update came months after the one before it

Looks like we were spot on.

Togashi's reputation as an artist still hasn't recovered from the time he had a broken hand and published scribbles, no matter how good his art can be otherwise. I don't blame him for not wanting to do it again.

The fuck is this bitch talking about

The real survival game isn't on the boat, it's happening as you type and breathe

I still don't understand why he did that shit, It's a completely stupid decision in both artistic and health views.
To appease the fans? What's the point if he was going to enter hiatus soon after because his hand was hurting?

I'm telling you, Togashi sometimes is retarded beyond belief. He can draw and write better than I'd ever be able to but holy fucking shit, he is dumb.

>Are you free?

I'm not free right now. I'm stuck on the boat again.

Fucking AGAIN? It's been only 10 chapters

ME!

Please come to Toonami General on Sup Forums guys

We need people who can give threads some personality instead of HURR IMM POST RYUKO over and over

Also it's not specified exactly how long he's gonna be. I've heard that he might be tranning for a marathon or some shit.
Also ishida's making that 69 page hisoka origin story

>Sup Forumsmblr

>Sup Forumsmblr
not even once

remove that mobile-reading-app-arrow immediately.

>Please guys, come to the depths of hell to have your soul endlessly tortured
Yeah no.

>voluntarily talking to Sup Forumsfags
Why would anyone ever do that? There's something wrong with people who'd watch a bunch of dubbed shows just because they're on TV instead of picking series themselves and watching the subs.

>webcomic reader userscript

>voluntarily interacting with tumblr-infested dubfags

Togashi just needs to ask Araki for drop of his magic vampire blood. Maybe it would help.

I don't think they're from tumblr, tumblr actually likes HxH. The few times I looked at toonami threads they were full of retards complaining about the lack of waifus.

He wasn't even back. Lmao.

That's the most we've gotten in half a decade. Literally. There were zero chapters 2015. Frankly I thought we were doomed then.

>Sup Forums

Not thanks, I go with the japs. Western comics are lost in the cultural zeitgeist of leftist self-hatred.

Didn't he put out the nanika arc all at once?

It's clear to me that Togashi is going on hiatus, or more like he absolutely NEEDS to go on hiatus to redo chapter 357 and some other earlier chapters and then maybe use one of the future chapters to find some way to fit in an explanation on why Hisoka isn't a vegetable due to getting 100% brain damage from his brain not getting any oxygen for more than 5 minutes.

He needs alot of time to think about this and plan it out, then do the work necessary to fix this huge mistake he did, now that he realizes it.

I am right once again.

Are you retarded? Does he need to go back and fix the fact that characters can hold their breath for 20 mins, grow claws, rip hearts out without leaving any blood, age instantly out of fear, seal a severed limb by flexing, etc? HxH is not medically accurate, they don't have normal human bodies. And Hisoka wasn't suddenly revived, he gave himself a heart massage (which does actually revive people in real life).

2011 was better than 99

Yeah, in '11 which was five years ago, half a decade. There have been small amounts of chapters released between 11-16, but literally not a single one in 15.

>HxH threads beginning June 30th, 2016

Call it denial, but I still believe this will be a relatively short break.
I will wait for at least a few weeks with no news before getting depressed.

I don't have to call it. It is.
It is, user.

I thought I had two mouse pointers.

I feel the same. Maybe just one month.

It's all our fault Togashi was one of us.

I've hoping at least 5 threads of reactions but there are less than usually, maybe they all go on masive suiside ?

Please learn to speak proper english before posting here.

Bruh.
>I've hoping
>less than usually
>masive
>suiside

>yfw the hiatuses are exam phases and completing the series makes you a hunter

>mfw

Thank Kurapika

I knew Kurapika was a fucking bitch. It's his fault we are in hiatus!

is it true that she's dead?

no

twitter.com/anzujaamu

SHE'S NOT DEAD.

Yeah, she is.
That is a twitter ghost.

How is she so pale? I thought it was fucking make up, the fuck?

Would still slap that ass just to see the mark stay for days UGH

Guys why are are you all so sad?
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE BOAT ACT!

Berserk edits when?

O MY RUBBER NEN

Post Kalluto

youtube.com/watch?v=vxe1_WJGFnM

Would you feed a Curarpikt your mozzarella chiizu?

Anzu's nen has the properties of makeup and hair dye

>Waited 2 years for more Hunter X Hunter.

>He goes to hiatus again .

>Only 1 panel for Cheadle and Leorio.

>0 for Ging and Pariston.

Draw some hentai?

The bear is a metaphor, it's asking Togashi is it's available to draw again

>bear

HAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why doesn't Mr. Brokeback just hire other people to draw for him.

Let's be honest his current style isn't anything special.

What the hell was that?

This is what HxH is about

Why would he do that? He literally doesn't need to.

I bestow this upon you, to use when the time seems fit

Fuck that. My heart can't take anymore pain.

What are you guys gonna read/watch to fill the void?

He has that good ol'-fashioned Japanese HONORUBRU autism that prevents him from letting anyone touch his work except him.

Ace

I'm getting close to the end of Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken, and then I'm going to dive into 3x3 Eyes.

Me too.
Can someone explain why is it on hiatus?

If you're making massive amounts of money for almost no work and not contractually obligated to do any more work, would you do it?

Decieded to read this for the first time last week, It's pretty good sucks it goes on Hiatus a lot but can someone explain to me how gon was such a little shit he couldn't understand loss? How the fuck could Togashi go from making a whole arc about understanding loss in yu yu hakusho to his next mc being a little faggot who can't comprehend emotions?