$4.1 billion for refugees this year? Trump what the fuck are you doing nigga?

$4.1 billion for refugees this year? Trump what the fuck are you doing nigga?

>information conveniently excluded
It's the lowest refugee cap in decades and the refugee resettlement budget is being reduced by 75%

Something very bad. May not even be his own fault, it seems he was trying to find a workaround with that faggy little muslim ban but that went poof too

doing the math on that, its $91,111 per refugee

It's literally in place right now. Wtf are you on about?

Imagine if we could give that money to Elon Musk or DARPA or NASA.

Wtf they giving them? A house and a car fully furnished? Thats bullshit

Someone needs to reboot this simulation

Why not reduce it even more? Or better yet, whynot just get rid of it all together? We don't owe these brown jews anything. What happened to "America First" and all of that shit? Kick out the shitskins, and stop listening to their Jew enablers, or you will not have my vote in 2020.

Literally more of the same, with slightly smaller numbers.

Dang, you guys can use that money for something else instead of using it on terrorists

45,000 refugees is like a 10 year low or something. A step in the right direction, but I agree that $4.1B is too much.

you dumbfucks thought trump actually wanted to remove refugees and wasn't just saying that for political points

He's just like every other president, except even more of an asshole

It happens when you let Jews run your country for too long. You Japs are next on their agenda. You'd better learn from our mistake.

Birth rates are below replacement level but he has to keep the population growing.

Is this the bullshit you bongs use for justifying your extinction?

>give that money to Elon Musk

Wanna know how I know you're in the cult of the left?

>voting is pointless confirmed
The only good thing out of trump is libtard butthurt videos on election day

Trump was never the solution. But he was a sign that the US is moving towards our end goal. Let's just hope we can reach it before we're smothered in "refugees" like Europe is.

Yes. Im not even joking. They get money to start a business. Get money for housing. Im dead serious. I knew of a Iranian family that fled the iran/iraq war of the 80s. They came here and lived in a middle class neighborhood and wore all brand new clothes.
They get money dude. Alot.

I know of (((them))), and i hope so too.
Immigrants will ruin us.

>pointless
Yes, because hillary wouldnt have let the borders wide open and accepted 10s of millions of foreiners. (Future democrat voters)
Just like they do with Mexicans.
Its a winning stradegy for demoncrats

Ha ha. Just wait until you get suckered in with a handfull of syrians. Before you can say no. They will flood your country with niggers. Just like here in the states.
Full of illegals. The numbers are way off.
We have atleast 20 million.

Because politics isn't that simple. Trump most definitely shares your sentiment but Trump also cares about appearances and he doesn't want to come off as any more "racist" than he already has.

It's all over.

>Trump
>Caring about appearances
If he cut refugee funding completely, it would only embolden his base more. But he's pandering to the left, globalists, and (((them)))

He will not have my vote in 2020. As if anything more the media could do to make him seem more "racist."

You're a fool for believing such garbage.

Because Trump isn't a dictator and most of this shit goes through Congress. If he can placate democrats with significantly lower numbers than they actually want, then he's won the battle.

>Campaigns on America First
>Fucks America by allowing more "refugees"
>Somehow wins the battle
He may win in his 4D chess, but we are the ones who will fucked because of it. If I wanted more refugees, I would've voted for the cunt Hillary.

This is proof the 2 party system is a sham, regardless of anyone who runs and claims to be an "outsider." We are dead, and this is Hell.

>he doesn't want to come off as any more "racist" than he already has.
Please stop with this sentiment. The left will never stop calling Trump a white nazi supremacist genocidal Hitler. They've already cemented the brand and he isn't going to change anyone's mind who has already committed to believing he's Hitler. He won the election because the left spewed all that garbage on him and he refused to apologize or backdown. If he moves to befriend and cut deals that favor the people who have called for his assassination and think he's Hitler, because the dumb old establishment recommends that (in bad faith most likely), then he'll just lose his base (that's otherwise willing to die for him) and gain absolutely nothing.

It is a stupid sort of stupidity. When the left calls you racist and you change your behavior, they have no reason to stop calling you racist; you just proved to them that they can control you by calling you names, so they're gonna keep doing that.
How many fucking times do we have to go over this you faggots? If someone calls you racist, you laugh at them, tell them to fuck off, and keep doing what you're doing. Never apologize. Never change your behavior because some faggot called you Nazi. And if they physically attack them, then kill them in self defense. Don't treat them like they are human.

>but Trump also cares about appearances
Do we live on the same planet?

>reassign everyone at the State Department who processes refugee applications and don't hire any replacements
>law still exists on paper but no one actually works at processing the requests so no one gets in
The State Department is already a ghost town under T-Rex. No one would even notice the refugee resettlement offices are completely empty.

Is that supposed to happen?

You need to give your daughter to them.

Gotta factor in the ones we already have

Dont forget about half of that goes to the (((Bureaucracy)))

Sup Forums is always right.