Will anime ever go back to proper side views or are we stuck with snouts and sidemouths for the rest of our lives?

Will anime ever go back to proper side views or are we stuck with snouts and sidemouths for the rest of our lives?

HOLY TITTYFUCKING CHRIST WHY DOES RITSU AND MUGI HAVE HOLES IN THEIR CHEEKS?

Holy shit. I've seen bad sidemouths, but that second girl from the right has such a horrible sidemouth it pisses me the fuck off. Her mouth is clearly on the side of her face, yet you can clearly see the lips on the front of her face.

And there are people who think K-ON is a good anime by any measure.

Is that how you judge anime?

If you like old anime so much, why don't you just watch more of it instead of complaining on Sup Forums about minute problems that only you care about?

Outside of the weeb circlejerks like Sup Forums, everyone mocks anime for a bunch of reasons. Sidemouths and lazy animation among them.

There's plenty of shows these days with normal profile views

K-ON is a good anime, sidemouth notwithstanding

Ha ha, time for cherrypicking!

source on left?
I have a hardon for proper mouths.

He was just trying to say that anime used to have better mouths. I don't think anyone with a brain thinks really old anime has better animation.

yeah but it's still shit.

>that second girl from the right
Fuck off, newfag.

>source on left?
>I have a hardon for proper mouths.

Iczer-1

iczer 1

Pretty sure that even tv animation did proper mouths. From my informal survey, sidemouths seems to be a later invention.

It never used to have better mouths. Some anime have cartoonish styles, some have realistic ones, regardless of the time, and there are plenty of reastic anime today just as there are plenty of cartoonish ones in the past. You'd know that if you watched more than 10 anime. Don't just watch an anime from a certain year and think that all anime around that time were like that because that's never the case.

In essence, watch more anime.

It's shit, don't bother. The whole fucking franchsie is shit.

So why are you here in the weeb circlejerk board, again?

Because it's summer and he has no friends.

nah

Not everyone likes your moeshit, only a newfag wouldn't know that already.

It's funny how manime shitters only appear in summer.

Oh, I'm well aware of people who come to Sup Forums once a month to shitpost and don't know who the K-Ons are. That's why I'm telling them to fuck off.

You're absolutely right. Despite being full of QUALITY, I'm sure no old anime has ever had poorly drawn profiles.

I like to pretend im a little girl as well.

God I fucking hate sidemouth.

>poorly drawn
Not them, and I agree with your general points, but sidemouth isn't a matter of being poorly drawn. You could have very well-drawn realistic sidemouth, because it's a stylistic decision, not some accidental fuckup because they were rushing.

>Doraemon
>Shin-chan
>Hamtaro

wasted quad

>K-ON is a good anime

It only appeals to waifufags who want soft, nonthreatening girls who do literally nothing.

Fuck off. Only autists gonna waifufag.
K-ON is a quality comedy with good pathos. It can appeal to everyone to the point it appeared on the japanese Disney Channel

Yup

Anime is fucking garbage and you faggots should read manga.

Kill yourselves for watching low budget 20 min commercials.

You realise K-On was a manga originally right?

I want summerfags to explode.

ITT: newshits and autists get triggered by... fuck, what actually triggered you faggots?

Where in my posts says otherwise?

Calling people summerfags but can't read for shit.

But anime is often better the manga

The OP has a picture of K-On and you're quoting people who are speaking about K-On.

something about an artistic license in drawing mouths.

Kyoani literally killed anime.

Kill yourself for reading something a random nerd made instead of the adaptation made by a studio of trained professionals.

Who says anything about manime?

Common OP post is obvious "muh good old times/anime is shit now" bait. Even though K-on aired like 6 or 7 years ago.

this, now everything has to be cute for being cute and it will sell

Nah, they're the only ones actively saving it.

People that hate moe are almost always manime shitters who hate it on it to make themselves feel cool and adult.

I guess that's why Jojo and Re:Zero are the top sellers this season.

Pfft the only thing anime is good for is soundtracks.

I still never said it didn't have a manga.

Kill yourself for watching cheap commercials made by gooks instead of reading manga made by hard working nips.

Re:Zero is packed fucking full with cute girls.

The snouts look really good on bishoujo figures. I don't want you to take that away from me.

It's not a cute for being cute show though.

Only white people like K On, no wonder why their tastes is garbage.

>KyoAni anime
>made by gooks
How can you be this ignorant, mangaposter

Why are you so afraid of cute girls user? Do they threat your masculinity?

Kill yourself for reading cheap commercials for the LN made for kids to read on the train.

In Japan K-on was a hit with both Otaku an normalfags of both genders and with people of different ages and 7 years later the show still gets rebroadcast/marathon it.

Only the west considers K-on a waifu "moeshit" show. But for Japan is a lighthearted comedy that also happens to have an otaku fanbase. In fact back then a group of hardcore otaku got mad that normalfags also liked K-on. But those are the obnoxious guys that go into the train wearing fingerless gloves while hugging their dakimakura.

Sidemouth is a stylistic choice not QUALITY.

Wait is that real? I don't remember K-On having sidemouths.

That doesn't mean the show doesn't heavily feature cute girls as a selling point.

I have no problem with cute girls, I'm just saying Re:Zero is not a good example.

>manga
>cheap commercials for LN

Nigga we all know that ratio isn't big.

Enjoy your censored trash anime even though it's aired at 1 AM.

>Even though K-on aired like 6 or 7 years ago.
>6 or 7 years ago.
h-how did that many years go by, I remember the threads, the excited anons like it was yesterday

>race baiting on the anime board

That's not a new thing though, it's been a thing for decades.

>We're closer to January 1, 2030, than we are to January 1, 2000

K-On! was very low budget looking to be honest.

Dumb frogposter.

Yeah. My entire point is that Re:Zero is a shit example. That's all.

Any isekai LN haremshit is by definition worse than any CGDGT could ever aspire to be.

See you should watch K-on too Sup Forums-kun.

>Saying nigga outside of Sup Forums

Rule 3.

I brought it up because it's definitely not a cute for cute's sake show, it's pretty edgy.

I'm a newfag because I make the concious decision to not watch trash?

Good thing it's not a harem then!

You made an ill informed decision based on a screenshot, so yeah you're a newfag.

You can be edgy as fuck and still fill your cast with cute girls.

I've never watched/read Dragonball, but I'd still call someone who didn't recognize Krillin a newfag.

You're a newfag for thinking it's trash even though it's widely known here as being a masterpiece, have fun judging things based on your preconceived notions and never enjoying half the medium though.

>moeshit
It is getting way to easy to spot the Sup Forumsermin

Yeah but having cute girls doesn't make it a cute for cute's sake show.

Trolling/baiting outside Sup Forums is also agaist the rules too though. And technically the same goes for copyright infringement.

>even though it's widely known here as being a masterpiece
Do you have any idea how pathetic you appear?

>IGN gave SAO a 6/10? Fucking normies!
>Sup Forums agrees [Citation Needed] that K-ON is a masterpiece therefore it's a masterpiece

I guess those without the ability to form a taste of their own cling to the opinions of others like it's Gospel.

>B-But the bug eyes and total lack of character development make it deep and complex!
>K-K-Kill yourself my man, hahaha!

>total lack of character development
Please watch the show before you talk about it, you actual mongoloid.

A sign of defeat and desperation is by using a smug anime reaction image.

Yeah your way of judging something without even watching a single episode is so much more superior.

>IGN

Thanks for comfirm your identity now you can go back to fight feminism, talk about GG or whatever you guys do in

Lurk for one thousand years before posting.

>IGN
>Normies
>SAO

Underage/10

I'm going on a ledge and saying that everyone in this thread was born after the year 2000.