Calls POTUS a cheap cracker on TV

>Calls POTUS a cheap cracker on TV
>Applause
We did it boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_cracker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Caring about SNL is worse than caring about e-celebs.

Sage

imagine if a white comedian on SNL called Obama a "Cheap nigger" in 2009

Oxymoron

>I'm white and I'll just let this pass
Why you're rekt

which part?

>nigger says something stupid and inaccurate, more news at 11:00

>Token nigger on liberal (((TV))) show insults the President for his jew masters.

Wake me when it's something new.

>Being a cracker is a bad thing
Lol oh no they said he's successful with a great pedigree what has he world come to?

>being this cucked

He is quite the nigger isn't he?

cracker isn't offensive to whites

Racial slurs are only effective against the perpetual "victim" races, i.e. niggers and spics.

I think you meant redundant

Well it is somewhat of, it is just that white people are more of a civilized race that racial slurs don't have much effect.

>this

why the fuck cant blacks get over the word nigger and stop letting it offend them to the point of chimp out

What the fuck even is the origin of the "cracker" slur? Is it meant to be offensive?

"Exterminate all whites"

*audience laughs*

MSM: Watch SNL destroy white people in 5 seconds

Breitbart: SNL says kill all whites

Sup Forums: screencap with sarcastic comment

Emmy Awards: SNL wins all the awards

Cuz they're niggers

It's meant to refer to cracking a whip. Problem being is that we don't nig out like Rumplestelskin at a word.

Weird because cracker is basically nigger for white people. I played Basketball in HS and I was really good for a white kid. Was about 5'10 but could almost dunk, was fast as lightning and could shoot too. Black people didn't like that I was so good at a sport they perceived as 'theirs' so they called me cracker, shoved me, ribbed me, tripped me all the time. Basically, I was the target of racial profiling and racism

>but only white people can be racist!

Insanity

...that's supposed to be a bad thing? I'd whip a nigger anyday.

Do slaves always do what (((they))) tell them to?

I just don't understand it , there is literally no word in the English language or any language for that matter that could even invoke the slightest bit of anger in me.

legacy-media celebs

always remember

>jew

It's dumb on their part because THEY give it meaning, give it power. You can instantly ramp up any situation to red alert by even saying something that sounds like it, or sounding like you're thinking of saying it.

Are you retarded? It's an insult based on the color of saltines.

>a subhunam nigger says something bad about Trump on a leftist propaganda show

wow

Fucking delusional.. /pol did shit. It's just the results of decades of ignoring what the middle class actually want, or think they want.

>Normalizing racism

He mad, but he IS using his freedom of speech.

TV might be coming back around; slowly.

why don't all the rich kike hedgefunds which use Puerto Rico as a convenient tax dodge help pay the bill to repair the island for these impoverished-ass beaners who live there? puerto rico is poor as fuck but ((Wall Street)) hedgefunds have been flocking there, just ask Peter Schiff why.

>expecting globalist kikes to actually give a damn about anything besides their shekels

Butthead

Why doesn't Puerto Rico want independence from USA?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_cracker

Niggers are the opposite of “cheap”, if we’re talking frugal. They’ll let their family go hungry for a week if it means being able to lease the newest iPhone.

You're a bitch

this
i was talking to a black girl and she calls herself poor while all of her family has timbs

Why would you ever want to sever yourself from your sole source of income

an excuse we all know why they hammer the right and praise the left and it isnt about feelings. Who the fuck watches SNL? They havent been funny for nearly 20 years if not more.

>Why doesn't Puerto Rico want independence from USA?
Puerto Rico is begging for the USA to send them aid. Do you honestly think they can handle losing connection the the most powerful nation in the region. Stop being an idiot.

Is he calling trump cheap because he gave ONLY 3 MILLION of his own money to the relief?

There used to be tax incentives for companies to do their manufacturing in PR like over 30 years ago. Was actually pretty successful. Ended with Clinton and not too long after all the companies with plants there gtfo.

Niggers want to be pissed at Trump no matter the reason.

>Trump gave 3 million in relief out of his own pocket
>Nigger: Cheap Cracker!!!

What's most irritating is that whole crowd is mostly white... I just don't understand how a white person can actually applaud this..

Report to the FCC. Heres the link
>consumercomplaints.fcc.gov

thank me later when you all file a complaint for racial slur

Yes yes white Jesus they called you. How many threads are you going to talk about your fucking basketball skills in already?

Nah it was a pretty legitimate reasoning.

For years it's been routine for Republicans/conservatives to accept basic jokes about their beliefs in good humor, but leftists made their beliefs so off limits that you would be crucified for questioning anything of theirs.

It's why cuckservatives became a thing. They were taught over time that it was the more reasonable thing to do for them to try and be above responding to jokes/attacks.

>Jokes about the president
>This is newsworthy
Can't wait for eight years of resisting President Trump being this flimsy bullshit. No self-examination of why democrats lost and how to win midterms or the next presidential election. Nope we just need bad humor for voters to POKEMON GO to the POLLS!

Trump has to ride out the insults and let the left expose themselves for what they are; "Racist towards whites"

Then he can get another comfy win in 2020

>cheap cracker
Nigger ruined my day

>cheap cracker
Nigger ruined my day

Unironically, if we all did this the show would be fined heavily.

if i was white id be pissed. since im not im just annoyed

DAS RITE PAY UP WHITEY WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS!

It's easy to spend white people's money ....

Why the fuck are WE supposed to do everything to help them? Puerto Rico can't fucking help themselves at all? Not saying we shouldn't help, but I mean, I don't see too much effort coming from themselves.

>I tune into a comedy show to get my political commentary

SNL is shit and niggers are shit

Wow, it's like we didn't already fucking know that

SNL is trash, what's new

lazy spics want whites to do everything for them

This.

Is this what we're going to do? Have these PR Company driven outrage sessions every time anything happens? It was old 4 months ago. It just doesn't work.

And these beaners want statehood when all it's going to do is add more debt to our country and they'll never contribute anything but democrat votes

cuck

DUDE
DRUMPF
LMAO

You have to excuse me and me lack of understanding of Americanism. Is cracker the n word for whites?

yes, but its not considered racist because its against whites

Not original or intelligent.

soon people's cell phones will automatically report when their owners say the word nigger