youtu.be/n8WhT9BwpRs
youtube.com/watch?v=wPa3SNEsw6k
youtu.be/BOBHLBl-WJw
youtu.be/80TzHxlKySM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neo-con zionist hyperbolic shitposter.

Distraction and Fear mongering.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

Why isn't Bill honest about his real identity?

Really sexy

Controlled oposition
Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=vbwjFemGFtQ

No Agenda is much better

Hes a beauty. twitter.com/zimm3rmann/status/914343721864433665

A real man in an age of nu-males. He is the only man to cover actual events unlike the manufactured rubbish that mainstream media peddles. His products are great too.

wow.... you are sad

The WWE of political talk radio shows. I remember I first saw a documentary of his when I was 12 years old. It was 2007 and I found his documentary "Endgame" with German subtitles. Not gonna lie, it scared the fuck outta me and for a few weeks I was really concerned. But I eventually did more research and figured he was just lying for money. Makes me think, if I could figure this out as a small kid, how dumb are all his adult followers for still falling for this guy.

CNN is fake news, bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8

and Alex Jones is worse

He did a pretty good piece on the USS liberty attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=QocrbaZ7AiU

Dickhead-Fuckwit-Moron-Space Cadet.. crazier than a shithouse rat

Worse than CNN? That's like a temperature below absolute zero.

youtu.be/n8WhT9BwpRs

are you fucking stupid.

How about RT? Is it better or worse than CNN?

?

RT is state sponsored propaganda, meanwhile... Alex is an independent journalist who is not afraid to tell the truth like it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPa3SNEsw6k

you hate CNN because its fake news.... but you like Alex Jones.... He is much more fake than CNN is.

I didn't ask y

He hired this actor to throw coffee on him. Remember that?
youtu.be/BOBHLBl-WJw

Erry fucking day
Fuck off shilling on pol
Alex Jones covered up Israel doing 911
Never forget he is a Zionist traitor
Even the servicemen sent off to die in Israel's wars could've been stopped

Was CNN right about chemicals in the water turning the frickin frogs gay? No? Well alright then.

Prove it.

Neither, because they are both propaganda. I won't fall for your false dilemma.

Where is the proof?

wow you sad piece of shit

You're a sneaky little Ivan aren't you?

Are you?

CNN is simply not real news, pal. It's very fake news. If you don't want to face reality, fine. But it's pure advocacy now. And you're insane if you don't get that.

Alex Jones exaggerates a bit and gets very angry but he what he has been saying over the past 2 years is still unironically far more informed and accurate (let alone interesting and entertaining) than CNN. If you watched more than selectively edited Media Matters produced sizzle reels of him, you'd understand this objective fact.

You are upset that you couldn't wrangle me into your false dilemma? Also, asking for proof does not instantly make me a Russian.

I listen to his show almost every day. Always take your news stories with a grain of salt of course; but Jones points out happenings that I want to look into more. For this purpose he is good, also the show is entertaining. That's a plus.

it just makes you stupid. You cant see that Alex Jones is very fake news like CNN.

I dunno...how much of the powdered snake oil does he actually sell?

Also, I've been around "this guy" often enough to know he's never been near a real fistfight or a tenth of the pussy he brags about.

A one man meme machine. Spend one week watching some shit and memes come out for days.

>2 potatoes have been put in your basket comrade
You guys are so got at shilling. Completely no obvious. Not at all.

he ghost produces music for many major artists

You can't stand a man being right so often.

Who is paying you? CNN?

Heres a video where Alex Jones admits he didnt knew what memes were six months ago.
youtu.be/80TzHxlKySM

Alex Jones is my spirit animal.

I do it for free. I hold a grudge against Russia. How much is Kremlin paying for shitposting?

>he makes the memes
No user, he does dumb shit, we make memes.

fuck you people are retarded. Alex Jones is using you.

If Trump can be taken seriously by idiots, why not this guy?

Pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything

He gets his memes and we get to giggle at the stupidity of it all. It's a fair trade.