Why do you guys oppose globalism but support nationalism...

Why do you guys oppose globalism but support nationalism? Globalism is just nationalism except we see the whole world as one nation. Why should I have freedom of movement between Hawaii and Vermont, but not between Maine and Canada? Why should I have free trade between Arizona and Oregon, but have to pay a tariff when trading between Washington and Vancouver?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
forbes.com/sites/mikecollins/2015/05/06/the-pros-and-cons-of-globalization/#203c1c68ccce
newyorktimes.com/articles/boomers-getting-busy-1-10-17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yet another thing niggers ruined

>nationalism except we see the whole world as one nation
but that's wrong.
globalism has no nations.
all it has is a really shitty economy where if you want freedom you're going to be fucked.

Global domination used to be a comic book super villain trope until you faggots came along and started advocating it unironically. Do I really need to explain why it's a bad idea to have the world's entire population lorded over by a small transnational oligarchy?

Globalism is good for the economy though. And you have even more freedom under globalism, because you have freedom of movement.

>globalism sees the world as one nation

Yea and that's why it's fucking retarded. A German is not a Somalian, a British man is not a Paki, an American is not an Iraqi. There is more at play than just "muh invisible line in the sand hurrr", there is culture and accomplishment within some cultures that other cultures have not earned.

This is precisely why nigger culture is so fucked up, they've never had to strive as a race. They have always had a everything handed to them, they are the welfare race. Nogs will never succeed until they condemn shit like affirmative action, government gibs, violent nigger rap about shooting fellow nigs and selling drugs... You get the picture here.

Borders exist for a reason. They're a tentative system to keep cultures reasonably segregated, rather than blurring together. Or do you plant your tomatoes in the same crop that you plant your apples?

Get with it. World gov is for fags

Yeah freedom of movement so achmed can walk right into my country and rape/bomb to his heart's content. Fuck off.

Because we need to stop niggers from invading our countries.

Slide thread

As if thats something new.. local power is magnitudes more powerful than national and it will always be that way. Say a dude works for a large company, who's got the power to make his job awesome or really bad... the ceo, his branch manager, or his immediate supervisor. Propaganda that names Global enemies is only for distraction and interference like a wing man would distract the fatty and friends

Stop posting the edited version.

Yes.
Let's make it easier for government to centralize.
You are on the right path.
Keep going.
Once you stumble across a dimly lit closet with a belt you will know what to do.

>Good for the economy
are you retarded? that is literally the most retarded thing i have ever heard today. Globalism can Cause Economic failure in smaller countries with a weaker industrial base and they outright cost millions of people their jobs becaise you can outsorce it for cheaper labor.

Whats your model?

You are on a fucking product of globalism, you fucking idiots

Sup Forums would suck if it was just burgers circle jerking each other

Because Beaners and Niggers ruin diversity for the rest of us. If diversity was just Whites, Asians, and Indians, I wouldn't have much of a problem with it.

Where the fuck is your model for backing the statement up.
Back shit up with evidence and i might provide evidence of my own, other than that don't be a hypocritical dumbass

What kind of idiot wants one nation ?

Just google "global poverty over time" you dolt.

Men incapable of providing for a real nation.

Because the individual conditions present in each geographic location present different challenges and opportunities. The greater the distance and difference between peoples, the greater the disconnect, the greater the difference in language, culture, religion, material wealth conditions, political conditions and social conditions. If you view everyone in the world as the same fundamentally, you're retarded. We all come from the same gene pool, but that is irrelevant. We share more of our DNA with a Banana than not (over 50% of a banana's DNA is present in Humans and vice versa). So many conditions determine life choices and outcomes that attempting to create a a single worldview will cause more damage than good.

Having a world of nations determined by certain conditions (and honestly this isn't met even now), the inefficiencies and problems with cultural, religious, (etc.) are minimized and harmony is achieved, or as close to it as can be possible.

"Diversity" doesn't work within one country. If you try and force the world to do so it will create even more problems than currently exist.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

>implying sharing a board is the same as sharing a country and/or economy.

Why are communists so fucking retarded.

Say it with me, I will passively accept the new world order

broke: being so poor as a man you can only provide for a single nation

woke: being so rich because of free trade that as a man you can provide for all the nations

Dude I'm actively making it happen. Globalism, race mixing, fuck yea! We gonna have one nation, one race, and economic equality and within maybe 4-5 generations AT MOST. Deal with it stormfags

Passively? I will actively work to bring about the neoliberal NWO.

open border for israel

Great cult you got going, Soros.
Do you say this before you slit the child's throat?

One oligarch class protected by robots who one day decide to off all the slaves

Yet for the past couple of decades globalization has been pushed. These graphs go against your arguement.

forbes.com/sites/mikecollins/2015/05/06/the-pros-and-cons-of-globalization/#203c1c68ccce

article states when globalization was properly introduced, it correlates with the graph
It also states the pros and cons of globalization, for me its too negative.

The whole world is not equally civilized.

That would have happened either way, if it were to happen

Race mixing and genetic manipulations will fix that

oh boy I think you two are lost

One was natural. Nationalism is the natural order of the universe. You grow up in a certain temperate climate/region and you all have the same skin color, and subsequently culture and heritage

Globalism is not natural It tries to mash a bunch of people together who have no common cultural heritage, racial identity, or bonds together. Of course people don't want that. I'm not saying we shouldn't have people being nice to other cultures, but forcing cultures together and actively attempting to make everything 'equal' just because that is somehow 'better' is insane.

Once all ethnic and cultural ties are stripped away via globalism, it is easier to control everyone. Not very hard to understand here.

tldr: nationalism is natural. Globalism is not.

>why do you guys oppose globalism but support nationalism?

to stop niggers, and protect white race, culture and history.

>muh travel

will you ever travel from vermont to hati? no of course not because that country is a shit hole.

is op a fucking retard or is this just low quality bait

This is a distraction from the real issues at hand.. look at this article

"Millenials the Most C*cked Generation?

New studies show that baby boomers as a group are have having up to three times as much sex as millenials despite the average age of a "boomer" being 58 and 29 respectively."

newyorktimes.com/articles/boomers-getting-busy-1-10-17

This. Chinks and nips can be honorary aryans for all I care. Just no more niggers and spics

This is a really easy question, sammy boy.

It's because blatantly backwards and incompatible, violent barbaric cults/"Civilizations" will (can, and are) freely decimate our homogenous, fragile, beautiful nations.

Eliminating borders and embracing "Globalism" is literally expediting the annihilation of civilization. The erudite, socially-advanced and fragile thinking-based societies will be overrun and decimated by thoughtless, muscular rapists who have never known a better way.

What the fuck is wrong with you to want to die so badly, and to see the legacy of your forebears undone to appease some spectre of guilt?

How do North Koreans escape tyranny? They flee the country. What if tyranny is a global government? Where do you flee to?

They way you describe this has some pretty obvious sexual undertones. Are you sure you don't get even a little bit hard at the thought of these muscular, masculine migrants raping your fragile, supple "civilization"?

Because seeing the whole world as one nation is fucking stupid
>better for the economy
No

You are latvian. You suffered under communism. Of all people, you should understand the value of free trade and freedom of movement, for capital and for labor.

HAHA AHAHAH AH HAHAHAH AHHA

Because nationality stems directly out of race. When there will be only one race left globalism will be viable. And no, mixing everyone into a mulatto underclass does not count as one race, it counts as a crime against humanity.

Not at all. I'm being honest about cultural differences. But your response gives a lot away; you don't have an argument and are a shill/baitposter.

You made no counterpoint, nothing of substance, just ad hominem.

Saged.

Seems strange to me that Jews would want one global order. They regularly get expelled, persecuted, even genocided, in whatever nations they reside in. If there is only one nation on Earth, where will they run when that one society rises up against them?

I'm not saying they deserve it, or anything like that, but it's a running theme in Jewish history. And every time, they escape to another land and set up shop there anew. What will they do when there is nowhere else to go?

A true multicultural society is good for the jew due to the simple fact that in multiculturalism racial underclass are empowered while the top classes are discriminated against, and Jews are the ultimate racial underclass. Not to mention that they plan to be in positions of powers, obviously - its not like a world government would not be following the same egalitarian bs that modern state governments do despite their best interests.

Throw rocks at yourself you fucking pali.

>in multiculturalism racial underclass are empowered while the top classes are discriminated against
Maybe right now, as the pathetic left grants those they identify as fellow victims a kind of topsy-turvy privileged position. But this state of affairs is temporary, the trend is already reversing. You can't stay empowered by playing the victim forever. Jewish people never intend to provoke their host nation to a violent collective reaction, but they always seem to do it eventually. A Jewish elite, ruling one single world government, would be riding the ultimate tiger. No amount of technological, psychological, financial or political dominance is a guarantee of social stability.

No, you don't. Almost all of us are Nazis now.

Fuck this topic.

>adhom
>pali
Eat a shit kike traitor I'm not an Arab nor a Muslim, and I'm an Israeli citizen. People like you are the reason I sympathize with nazis despite having jew blood you pile of ideological garbage. You obviously have no coherent response to both of my posts because you know that I'm absolutely correct, and everybody here sees right through your smug adhoms and personal attacks.
I yearn for a diaspora holocaust, you deserve it. It's coming faggot, keep pushing your luck.
I generally agree - but does that do something to remedy the hubris of the Jewish elite? They always underestimate Europeans, as you said. At this instance either they think that they can tide the tiger or they have interest to awake it(against Islam for example) - either one is fine because either one will awake the tiger.

>Globalism is just nationalism except we see the whole world as one nation.
You know that's a big difference user