Now that the dust has settled, what do we think of Molyneux's mammoth contribution to Western philosophy?

Now that the dust has settled, what do we think of Molyneux's mammoth contribution to Western philosophy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's okay but is in no way a giant of philosophy.

Little bitch won't even name the jew.

He has a limited knowledge of epistemology

Does it actually contribute anything? What's in it?

To be fair, no one who cares about their life and family should be associating with David Duke in any way.

Philosophy is ultimately pointless and for people with too much time on their hands. The reality is that a vast amount of knowledge about what others have observed isn't going to help you in your day to day life, and it's simply a hobby that you're free to enjoy, but don't pretend it's anything more.

Even assuming you have a real job or business of your own, it's rare that it'll even apply. You are who you are and if you're swayed by philosophy and the "teachings" of others, you're probably extremely weak willed and looking for someone to tell you who you are. Only experience shapes a man.

Not necessarily. As far as I know, there are two types of philosophy; theoretical and practical. The former is for a lot of people with too much time on their hands, but then some theories have led people to find entirely new meaning and purpose in their lives like say Nietzche or Ayn Rand. Practical philosophy tends to contain advice and virtues you find across cultures in various religious or philosophical texts, whether it's the bible, Aristotle, Marcus Aurelius, Confucius etc. It's a mistake to dismiss philosophy wholly, not all philosophy is thick, superfluous books written by pedantic scholars. More people could do with reading some of the practical scriptures, after all, if people were virtuous without it the west wouldn't be in such dire straits would it?

he's a good starter. Very base level stuff, so of course he won't name the jew.

I'm pretty sure David Duke was a left wing attack dog holding on to those old KKK colors and 'supporting' everyone DNC deemed a threat, but now without a handler since Hillary lost, Duke thinks he's important and respected on an independent scale but doesn't realize he's only a counter-sign to virtue now, as opposed to a counter-sign to whoever threatens the DNC.

I prefer Molyneux's more recent stuff. He used to be a regular libertarian/ancap and that didn't really interest me too much. He only seemed to care about the free market. But recently, he has adopted more pronounced conservative and nationalist views, which I like.

Ancaps don't give as many shekels as people who actually believe in things.

I don't dismiss it across the board, but the most successful and influential people in my life have always forged their own paths, and those that try to delve into philosophy and reading to find meaning, well, it's too late for them. I've read more than the average, but less than many, and have to say it only helps to further affirm my beliefs by being idiotic, or by agreeing. I just don't see the point for anyone that's actually a well rounded person living in the world. If you need guidance, it's probably too late for you, since you should have had it in your formative years.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

He doesn't name the Jew because he is a Jew like most of the alt light

>Philosophy is ultimately pointless and for people with too much time on their hands. The reality is that a vast amount of knowledge about what others have observed isn't going to help you in your day to day life, and it's simply a hobby that you're free to enjoy, but don't pretend it's anything more.

The reality is that 90% of "your thoughts" and "your ideas" are not yours at all and you picked them up from society. The entire world you live in is ran by one philosophy or another. Everything in the legal system is based on some version of ethics . All of science and medicine is based on epistemology (scientific method). Every political party is based on some social philosophy (ideology).

Just because you cant name the philosophies that run your life doesen't mean they're not there.

Retard

>mammoth
If your exhaust system sounds like a farting Mammoth, bring it to Stefo's Garage!

>unaccreditedshittyukrainediplomamill Dr Duke.

This is a set up to the coming Moyneaux / Duke video. Screenshot this, u heard it here first.

t. cuck who reads philosophy books but still can't clean his room and wonders why his life is shit

your whole comment is philosophy

>Philosophy is ultimately pointless
>Gives us his philosophy on why this is

Cult leading for idiots.

Jonestown 2 any day now.

1 FUCKING DOLLAR?!?!

This is a shill post. Nice going retard David Duke has been around for a long fucking time you need to kill yourself shill nigger

>You are who you are and if you're swayed by philosophy and the "teachings" of others, you're probably extremely weak willed and looking for someone to tell you who you are
The desire to learn from others is built into us since it was an evolutionary advantage for our ancestors. "Man is an animal that requires a master".

Why are burgers incapable of grasping philosophy is not a self help book for confused teens? Cleaning your room has nothing to do with the omnipresence of philosophy in society. Philosophy (empiricism, rationalism) is why people in our countries become doctors not witch doctors. Whether the doctor has a mess at home is irrelevant.

It's also why you are a 52% Brazil en rote to S. Africa (egalitarianism)

He is just a redpilled guy with rather well developed oratory skills who just happens to be additionaly a philosphy major. He is also a pathological narcissist that became Jungian after he went through a teraphy becuase of his childhood trauma. He isn't perfect but still better than a bluepilled normie.

>He says while browsing Sup Forums

the ironing

>not knowing Molyneaux is a kike

Tru