ITT: "Classics" that are actually "shit"

ITT: "Classics" that are actually "shit"

Your favorite anime.

(You)

Plus is not a classic but I agree that it's shit

Fact
My favorite anime > anime you hate > everything else > your favorite

Macross Plus is amazing, it shows a positive future for humanity where race-mixing and even alien-mixing isn't taboo or evil, there was still rebel Zentraedis and AI is taking over.

I love how nice Macross is about things, like villains are never really "evil" and the heroes always win with the power of love and culture and music. Very positive stuff.

Love the OST. Still listen to Information High from time to time.

Good dub too

LoGH
Outlaw Star

I really like the Borderline and SANTI-U. Sharon Apple is very cool, shame there weren't more songs written for her.

Can Haruhi be considered a classic?
It's 10 years old.

i dare u to say that 2 my face motherfuker not online

This is actually better than the original designs.

Even if it's too new it's obviously going to be considered a classic in the future so I say why not?

lain
utena
cowboy bebop
flcl

Is SANTI-U another name for Pulse?

original FMA, people are fucking delusional

suicide

Maybe? It's the last track on the Cream P-U-F album. Opens with muffled laughter and voices, the sung vocals are very ethereal, sorta chanted. It's a cool song.

Nope, just found SANTI-U. This is a good song, thanks for mentioning it again. I wanna rewatch Macross Plus again now.

contrarian shit lords ITT

THIS

I rewatch the concert scene in episode 2 all the time, one of my favourite moments in all of Macross. Plus is such a treat.

DYRL > Plus > original series >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest

>where race-mixing and even alien-mixing isn't taboo or evil
You sure you want to go there when it was stated in the original that Zentraedis have naturally violent genes?

Pretty poor taste user. NEVER trust someone who likes DYRL more than the original.