'redpill' is matrix tier childish bullshit, and is no different to leftist Harry Potter lensing

'redpill' is matrix tier childish bullshit, and is no different to leftist Harry Potter lensing.

Have fun reeeing about horseshoes, faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjCb4CB-hdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he believes in the horseshoe theory
>not the quoit theory
what a virgin

>no you

Red pill came from the matrix so I mean.... We should probably all cut out dicks off. Clearly that's the final Red pill.

The horse shoes told me that virgins and Chads get the same amount of pussy

>he thinks redpill is from the Matrix

>both the far left and far right want to restore tradition and culture
What a shitty meme. If you're still not a radical right winger or third positionist, you are contributing to the death of western identity.

Virgin=beta male liberal
Chad=redpilled MAGA

I spoke to the shoes horse and he told me that we should all embrace Capitalist Bolshivesm, fuck u /pol

at least im not retarded

and for the record, Vegemite isn't even real food. neither is fairy bread.

I posted pre-empting your posts would be crying about horseshoe theory and not about the fact that this matrix shit is fucking fedora tier. And yet, you all still went straight to it.

You are beyond saving

From the creators of Doritos

Virgin getting pussy....my brain hurts

That's because you are a retarded faggot

You are a loser, and a disgrace for every Australian in this forum

You are supposed to get the thread to 300 butthurt replies with just the OP, responding to people just makes you a fag

It's a fair criticism

6 posts in a 16 posts thread, you must be lonely today m8

Who do you think buys into all this stuff? It's not grown ass men. It's manchildren.

told you he was a fucking virgin.

only liberals wear fedoras

Waiting for a phone interview for a new job desu

life is a matrix tier childish bullshit

Gee, what shit news site who did an "investigative" report on the Sup Forums hacker did you came from.

lets highjack your thread

youtube.com/watch?v=xjCb4CB-hdw

I disagree, your argument is invalid.

if you went to any trump rallies on college campuses you would've seen the fedoras in the crowd

butthurt leftist detected.

Second thread at the top of the page I've seen on "redpill." Which means the terminology has made it out of the dank corners of the internets and has entered the wider public conscience. You wouldn't be in here bitching about it and drawing false equivalencies other wise.

I just fucking aced that shit.

One post in that mean time was a shit effort

choice! i hope you get it

agreed if you just mean the term

So is Dragonball you filthy bogan.

Cheers. Should find out this coming week