Can we get another thread like this going? Want to bolster my collection

Can we get another thread like this going? Want to bolster my collection

The two best are the Rick and Morty vs Xavier one "The Chad Composition" and the "Chad quoit vs the Virgin Horseshoe theory"

All REAL Europeans love Virgin vs Chad!

Europeans (the real Americans, real British, real Australians, real New Zealanders, real South Africans, and real continental Europeans, of course) in this thread only! Fuck off niggers, sand niggers, bean folk, ching chongs, gooks, nips, paper bag test fail Asians and go back to your nasty countries, you'll never be one of us!

>rare Chad coming thru

Sup Forums is more racist than Sup Forums, though. even as a hitlerist myself I think those guys are beyond extreme

>hex on shirt is "Ouch" in ascii
nice touch

>tank top says "BOOM"
this really is the female chad

guy on the right needs his butt checked out by a doctor. is that a third cheek?

>only one sock on the left foot, and it dangles by his toes, only way he can cum

Will this ever stop making me laugh?

>tfw fucked a girl last week
>tfw she came 6 times and I hadnt cum in over 45 minutes
>tfw I'm Chad

>not posting the best one
For shame, reddit.

waht is this from?

>do you think jesus posted chad memes?

SON OF GODS, CONSUMER OF G(R)AINS

I think being chad became cool about the same time bruce jenner dug out a vagina.
Both seem about the same to me.
Oh, and chads have double digit iqs.

personal favorite

>Spams skip button during all dialogue

that one got me the most. I did the same thing when younger and still do lol

I love it

>advances at perfect 0 degree bearing to the quest marker at all times
Me. The shortest route is always a straight line, even when you're shimmying along a mountain at the highest point you can reach.

The Chad memes really lost their joke/way super fast. The Chad is meant to be the antithesis of the Virgin, not an actually impressive specimen.

Like all memes it's good for a little while then it turns to shit. I try to enjoy it while I still like it.