I think I am being followed in real life for something I posted on here a week ago and I am deathly afraid for my life

I think I am being followed in real life for something I posted on here a week ago and I am deathly afraid for my life..

it's ok, op.
i've been followed since before i was born because of the prophecies that foretold my coming.

they're never going to stop it either.
they also know this.

>and I am deathly afraid for my life..
good

Go to bed, we'll be here when you wake up too.

Have you tried crossing the border illegally within a quarter mile of a legal crossing point?

what did u post lmao

You posted your license plate on Sup Forums and now the Illuminati/Jewish Bankers used that to track you and are sending their crack team of Russian hackers to kill you and steal your internal organs. Happens all the fucking time now.

no you're not retard lol

Get yourself a honking fucking knife. Have it on your person at all times. Learn how to use it. You've just saved your worthless hide. Thank me later.

IGNORE THIS COPY PASTA THREAD.

>knife

Way to get the lad killed.

God such a fucking Leaf.

same

I fucking know, right? I can't tell you how glad I am that there are more of us out there being followed. I used to think that it was only me, that they weren't after the others. This means you've seen it too then? The bright light? I don't know what it is (maybe a psyop to try to make me investigate, idk) but I keep seeing it. Every single fucking time I look and it's always just THERE! I've tracked it and it appears at around 6 am, every damn time. The fucking shills on here keep telling me it's "just the sun" but I know better. We know better. Stay safe, OP!

only if pizzagate related stay the course anons. keep the faith. the meme war never ended.

Yet you make this thread every night...

Stop posting this stupid fucking thread.

mental fucking illness, is what compels a sick individual to come up with some messiah complex that he starts believing he's something super special. You are not special. Seek mental help, find peace, meditate and calm those angry thoughts and wild running thoughts.

Ugh this leaf again
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE FROM YOUR STREET WALKS TO THE STORE AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU TWICE DOESN'T MEAN HE'S CIA

You seriously can't tell user is just shitposting? This thread has been posted over and over for the past week or so, it doesn't warrant any serious replies at this point.

I love cooking with sage, it increases sexual stamina.

thats right faggot
im really gonna kill you
its not a joke

you're a traitor now you are marked for death

Fuck you, you made the same thread yesterday. Slide thread. Kill yourself shill.

I've been banned for three days - not possible

Calm down.
Breath.
Deep breaths.

You calm?

Good.
Now, I need you to do a few things for me, bud.
Get in your car, preferably in the middle of the night, and go somewhere in the city. Leave your cell phone at home.
Then, just for one day, leave your cell phone at home, leave for work 30 minutes earlier than usual, and take a different route. Take an alternative route, one different from the one you took in the morning, home.
Circle a random block a few times.
Park in a Wal mart, step outside your vehicle and breathe in some fresh air, then go home.

This is how you can find out if someone really is following you or if you're just being paranoid.

>pretending to be a Sup Forumsack
You're being followed because you were a shill right?

Again?

The car thing?

yeah man that's all of us.

We should all follow each other to fool ourselves that we are special.

It could be the ultimate hide and seek

Good. All you nazi scum will be eradicated soon.

It's the other way around, actually.
All it takes is a spark.

I saged you then and I sage you now!

lol

LOOK OUTSIDE FAGGOT I'M LOOKING RIGHT AT YA

it was me bro.. sorry to spook you but you drop your wallet.

Over a week has passed since I had my sights on you.
Pretending to be an average citizen and following you everywhere you go.
It wasn't an easy task finding you, but once I did it was child's play staying near you at all times.
Sometimes I wonder would it have turned out different if you didn't post that thread...
And then I say no, you were always a disposable idiot.
From my perspective I shouldn't have even followed you but shot you right on the spot.
And now, today at noon, I will finally finish the job.
Good luck trying to run away and hide OP, but you should know, after years of training in gorilla warfare, there's nowhere you can hide from me...

user are you afraid of something? is it the overwhelming feeling to shitpost this thread every 2 days? do you think some Sup Forumsbros are feeling paranoid so you make this shit slide thread yet again? do you do this for fun?
find some answer within yourself OP also kys faggot.

this

Is that Mikutan?

Op is a fag. Sage

fuck off nano brain, go suck your mothers cock, again

No amount of posturing and shilling will ever make up for your inadequacies as a human being.
If you really want to do something positive for the world sort yourself out and stop being the most useless tool in the box of the globalists
Or just KYS

OP STOP THIS SHIT I SEE THIS COPY PASTA EVERYDAY
search the archive if you don't believe me

sage

Pretty sure I saw this thread a couple of weeks ago, even the same image

Did you say nigger?

The code word is nagger. Say they next time.

I used to think gangstalking wasn't real, but I've started to notice "strange" behavior from people, and just today a black car was following me for several city blocks.