SESSIONS TELLS CHAFFETZ HE WILL NOT PROSECUTE CLINTON

youtube.com/watch?v=dIS7bFevo6k

Anyone else see this tonight on Judge Jeanine? WTF. Trump must fire Sessions ASAP.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIS7bFevo6k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMP_0LTMUSU
businessinsider.com/jeff-sessions-hillary-clinton-attorney-general-trump-2017-1
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/08/doj-declines-to-charge-lois-lerner-in-irs-scandal.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

southern cuck gentlemen jeff "spread the black seed in my wife please" sessons is submitting to democrats and doesn't care about the rule of law? wow, what a surprise. it's almost like all these people are why america is fucked to begin with so there was always zero chance of them fixing it

I threw up in my mouth a little at what Chaffetz said. Abandon all hope.

Sessions recused himself from anything Hilary related you nog. Mueller is the one who will indict Hilary if she ever does get arrested.

>Believes MSM has the inside scoop

We know more than the MSM ever reports about anything.

/thread
sage.

>leftypol cucks trying to smear sessions

Oh, could it be because of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=LMP_0LTMUSU

gee, what a coincidence, Sessions actually cares about free speech, guess that means we need to character assassinate him, right goy....er I mean guys!

He recused himself from the Russia Collusion story, Hillary has nothing to do with that story.

He can’t go after people calling him a Russian agent or calling him in for a hearing, but definitely he can indict Hillary for allegedly letting her maid print classified information, or at least direct a team to investigate her situation (which he fucking should)

Wrong. He recused himself from the election "meddling"/collusion investigation.

burgers already look like mixed negro-white mongoloids

Damn thanks for the video. What a bunch of fags.

Bump for angry shills
So this is why Chaffetz quit--he saw the writing on the wall and knew he'd never be allowed to bring any of these filthy criminals to justice.

He recused himself from Hilary during his confirmation hearing. He had to recuse himself because he was on Trump's campaign and if he did prosecute her it would look too political.
Look it up you fuck nut
businessinsider.com/jeff-sessions-hillary-clinton-attorney-general-trump-2017-1

That's bread and circus tier stuff. He loves to do small time nods to the base to make us forget that he's still protecting the swamp.
>Holder
>Koskinen
>Lerner
>Clinton
>Rice
>Power
>Lynch
None are being investigated. Planned Parenthood still getting half a billion each year and Sessions is focusing on Alt Lite tier shit. DoJ isn't even needed in uni free speech issues. Betsy DeVos and Mnuchin are the ones to deal with public universities and their funding.

Getting ready to leave for work, someone give me a quick tl;dr on everything Chaffetz said?

Chaffetz is a dirty swamp defender. He's playing the smart game and getting out before shit hits the fan. Same for Corker.

I kind of agree with your assessment of the situation but I think Lynch and Lerner are actually being investigated. At least Lerner.

Nope. Sessions ain't doing shit about Lerner.
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/08/doj-declines-to-charge-lois-lerner-in-irs-scandal.html

Good luck OP I just had a thread about this an hour or so ago. People rushing to sessions defense come with same hostility and script as your typical shill. It's as if they know they have an ally in sessions and will fight to keep him there. Call me a shill, tell me I'll get the rope too. Tell me about Bannon being a turbokike lover while you defend the one appointee that has caused trump the most grief. Defend the one person who could have instantly stood like a man but tucked his motherfucking tail and twisted the knife in trumps back while you convince yourself Mueller is in the bag without one shred of evidence. Go ahead. You aren't changing my mind. I still stand for the platform (not just for trump) and you will see me if the day comes where this all breaks open into war.

I believe this is some type of shill format taking shape. Your hostility stinks like a liberal and your formatting is as repetitive as the sun rising.

Is it really either or with Bannon? I'm anti Bannon and anti Sessions. Bannon is in it for his Jew boss and Sessions is defending the Swamp. I think Cohn should go but I'm okay with McMaster being in his position(Israel Firsters started the #Fire McMaster deal and Alt Lite followed suit). Cernovich is a manipulative kike, Coulter is an opportunist book seller, and the other talking heads are too stupid to look past the surface actions to see Trump's core motives have never changed.

Not sure why considering trump will probably be prosecuted himself after being removed from the White House b

fuck that guy

>freedumb of peach means he doesn't need to follow the rule of law
he was suppose to lock her up not make speeches about freeze peach

if he didn't say this interview then i'd agree, but clearly he knows there's no chance of him doing anything against democrats so get out while getting is good. he doesn't want to be part of the failed congress so he can come into politics later