Catalonia YES!

Catalonia YES!
The right to self-determination is a natural right. If Catalans want to secede, that is their right to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/orioldebalanzo/status/914403962073251840/video/1
twitter.com/aurorab933/status/914444466668343296
youtube.com/watch?v=cynt_KdCScE
youtube.com/watch?v=RCDFH0bHHfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, Mason.

is it my right to secede from my country and start a new state on my property?

>Cuba tier flag except with the Windows 3.1 "Hot Dog Stand" colour scheme

Yes actually. Of course the Jews on your property, not you.

*Jews own

Fuck Catalonia. Long live the King!

When Texas talked of secession, did you anti-Catalonia cucks oppose it, too?

fuck off back to r/t_d you cuck nigger dick sucking faggot

>flag from a shit country nobody cares about
opinion discarded

ATLEEEEEETI
ATLEEEEEETI
ALETICO DE MADRID!

This.

Hope they get all killed by the Guardia civil

Hi

Hi again

Already voted (yes).
Voting: 4h done, 8h to go.

>there goes 1/5 of Spain’s economy.
The rest of the welfare state will suffer.

Val d'Aran YES!
The right to self-determination is a natural right. If Val d'Aranes want to secede, that is their right to do so.

FUN FACT:
The Constitution for that self-proclaim independent Catalunya (with less than half the population supporting it) does not accept the right of self-determination, nor the nationalistic independent politicians in Catalunya support any of the latest illegal referendums that happened around the world.

>Not supporting Catalonian independence purely for the future happenings in Iberia

I heard the Catalans are mainly leftits and commies. Is it true?

Sure but they've got to earn it.

I'm from catalonia and yes
But they are like 50% of the people the rest we love spain

hopefully you will think the same when the russian botnet starts supporting independentist movements in your country, it is already confirmed to start with california

>that is their right to do so
So they should try pushing for an amendment to the Spanish constitution which they voted overwhelmingly in favour of in its 1978 ratification, since thats the only way a legal independence referendum can take place.

Yes, commies that act like nazis and stupid people.
ThisThe rest of them are decent people.

>people unironically supporting Spain
I don't like this new 2016 wave of posters

hell yes
during the civil war whatever resistance the republic held in catalonia fell apart as they splintered into a fuckton communist and anarchist parties that'd tear each other apart with infighting

Catalans are literally gommies

>Voting stations being shut down.
>Vote doesn't count anyway.
Why is this even a thing?

proofs?

Fuck Catalan independence
Fuck Scottish independence

because it shows how weak the spanish government actually is when faced with nationalisms

No they aren't retard. They are rich as fuck so Spain is desperate to keep them so they keep paying taxes to the rest of the shithole country

California YES!
The right to self-determination is a natural right. If Californians want to secede, that is their right to do so.

Oh vey it's the Russians! Absolutely kek Spanish savages

Still feeling butthurt about your empire dying huh?

but he is from nepal not USA

> (OP)
>California YES!
>The right to self-determination is a natural right. If Californians want to secede, that is their right to do so.
Just like Chechnya? :)))

PLEASE!
California is a fucking BLIGHT ON THE NATION

Fuck Spain. Free Catalonia.

Just remember Australia it's our flag that sits in the top corner of your flag and it's our monarch ruling you. It never ended. It just evolved into something different. And at the end of the day you wouldn't exist without the empire.

the majority does not want to secede. it's just about 30% of literal autists throwing a fit and trying to fuel their movement by crying about muh fascism because they know they would lose in an actual referendum. shut the fuck up.

That's what happened in Scotland.

twitter.com/orioldebalanzo/status/914403962073251840/video/1

I like the sound of traitors falling to the ground in the morning.

This guy () is probably a chink. Sydney and Melbourne is full of chinks and south east asians, thus no love for the empire.

Yeh, but now you look like dictatorial assholes beating up and repressing the will of the people. Literally shot yourselves in the foot. Will be a massive surge in support of independence.

>supporting lefties, gommies and Muslims over the nation state and its constitution

nice banana republic flag

>Hides own flag.

same shit vatnicks are trying to say about Ukraine. fuck off

The problem here was that a year or so ago we had the Scotland Referendum.
Which showed that if you let people vote and they vote NO, you gain the respect and secure the country's unity.
But what did Spain learn from that? Nothing!
Rajoy is a dumb idiot.
They could have let them vote, Shill for NO, tell them how Barça would be out of La Liga, how Catallonia would be out of the EU and the Euro.

"No, let's sent an army of cops from Castille, beat old people and teach those fucks Castille is true Spain!"
Like they are suppressing a nonexistent rebellion back in Franco's Spain. Wonderful.

twitter.com/aurorab933/status/914444466668343296

>The credibility of this referendum

i don't even get it, why do they just want catalonia independent, why not the whole of the historic aragon crown? why not some crown of aragon federatal unit within spain, why do they want some tiny independent meme statelet with no history?

this

The Spanish constitution which got over 90% support from Catalonians deems it illegal. If Catalonia wants a legal independence referendum they must get an amendment to the constitution. They know this but they haven’t tried getting it.

Ukraine is not country

rajoy is just retarded and dig his own grave with this. he isn the virgin president vs the chad agitators who doesn't know how to handle nationalisms.

1 year ago PNV said basque referendum was out of their mind now. 1 year later this happens. it won't be the last time.

fucking retarded rajoy and peperos

youtube.com/watch?v=cynt_KdCScE

do you only read BBC? it is peperos and central Madrid government that says constitution is untouchable, not Catalonians

a constitution by the way that was voted for by people who nowadays are at least older than 50

Its not even a surprise.

tomorrow they will say that the 108% of catalonian are in favor of the referendum.

Yes but have fun trying to trade with the country surrounding you, and all of the logistics that come with dealing with a separate country

Oh God how i hate orthodox scum.

fuck off

continue to speak your arfitical language

a constitution that was voted with sabre-rattling in the background, in a dictatorship and with no clear alternative except chaos and probably another dicatorship or civil war.
So legitimate.

but do you know why they will say that? because they weren't allowed a normal civilised referendum thanks to dumbass rajoy.

expect nationalism and pro-catalonian shit to rise thanks to his decisions, all over europe and in spain. including basques.

PNV are already changing their minds

Ukrainians had reasons to become indepent

Croatians not

your country is not legitimate

>Another Jordi trying to legitimize muh independcency on Sup Forums

Manolos are funnier than you, commie nigger. Also, why do you need the international (states) blessing for your natural right ??

The constitution is the highest legal document in the normative hierarchy, only under european legislation, which doesn't contradict the contistution in this case.

M E M E F L A G
E
M
E
F L A G
L
A
G

yes, rajoy is a retard. this movement is fueled by corrupt politicians that rather be the mouses's head than the lions tail. but it's same old story. power-hungry sociopaths rallying up guilible retards for their cause.

and this has been going on for years and years. they have been shut down countless times because they just don't have the numbers. this is 'referendum' is like a real life shitpost to trigger spain and get more supporters and it worked sadly. god i hate these cunts.

You know jackshit about what your talking about, shut your trap idiot.

Fuck no, don't let the retarded Spanish propaganda let to you.

Have you ever exited your house in the last 5 years in case you do really live in Catalonia and are just not making up what you say?

I'd vote 3 times if possible just to get the fuck away from you brainlets.

They possibly just got kicked out by your Franco Soldiers and wanted to vote anyway.

I just voted today and will go to where I voted this afternoon to help fight back if the fucking policeniggers come try to get my vote and I hope every other Catalan here does too.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCDFH0bHHfQ

Jugoslavija will be united again

All languages are artificial, retard.

>power-hungry sociopaths rallying up guilible retards for their cause
yup, that's spain allright.

Fuck off Norway

>the european legislation doesn't contradict the old as fuck and constitution so that must mean it's right and untouchable!

our little sweden is a little butthurt, they have to show spanish ID cards to vote in their homes.

>brainlets
Tinc un doctorat a la UPC retrassat, vés a cantar el "Si Espanya fos un donut" amb la resta d'ovelletes ben ensinistrades i a fumar-te els porrets amb els teus col·legues perroflautes de la CUP

Croatians had no reasona to start the war. Jugoslavija was ok, latin alphabet and etc.

They are serbians in denial.

For example we have problems with eurasian ideology and etc.

They did not.

Shameless how the EU is treating this shit

>I have a doctorate
>anonymous imageboard
I have over 9000 doctorates, get on my level.

t.postmodernist

you hate it as much, as your priest loved you, when you was altar-boy?

Un doctorat en que? Estudis de génere? Talk English here anyway faggot.

Go live to Madrid then Dr. Paco, you will surely find a job there. We don't want you here, you or the people that open their ass for PP to put their dick in.

>"retrasat"
y estáis orgullosos de ese aborto de idioma

They werent allowed to do a normal referendum because its illegal, you want a real referendum? ok, go by the real democratic way, vote for change the laws that dont allow you to the referendum and then you can do whatever you want, but this is not the way.

Scottish user reporting in

In our referendum I voted No to independence from the UK

But the catalans should vote against the shitskin 'Spaniards' and make Spain Africa-poor without their taxes

How is EU treating this shit?

If the vote is illegal and has no value then why is the police so adamant about not having people vote?

you already voted on about 5 of them and you still keep breaking the law when it suits you

>Just like Texas and California.
Stop destroying our nations, filthy kike. Take your niggers and go home to shekkelstan.

peperos don't want to change laws/constitution

you are talking brainlet level bar cuñado politics here, Paquito

By doing nothing. Worst - Catalonia asked for help and they said no

I side with Lincoln on this one

>you already voted on about 5 of them
wat
stop taking drugs, donkeyman.

Bro, I am catalan and this voting was incredibly bullshit

And who is going to change those laws? PP? Ciudadanos? Fuck no.

Go away with your legal impossible ways. You should know already how the gov is.

Yo no lo estoy la verdad, me parece una mierda. Pero es un idioma que aprendí de pequeño y punto. Como si el español fuese la polla o algo.

The cops made it bullshit.

a thousand times this. they know that they can't because they would never get enough support so they are just throwing shit at everything.