JIDF are here. Show them why Hitler was right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=6QE-KfhG6BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

For anyone not in the know, JIDF will be posting with Nazi flags. This becomes obvious as soon as you see them

Nice one.

That's not Hitler. Just saying

Yeah but it's a super HD picture so i had to add it.

Lol no reason. What was pearl harbor then faggot

Because US forced Japan to attack us, Schlomo.

Why wouldn't they implement certain measures? Like outlaw things like... usury/central banking, Judaism

Forced?

Explain to me how we "forced" them to attack us?

All meme flags are shills now if you haven't alreayd noticed

>Churchill
Not elected, appointed by Parliament, regarded as repugnant by the British
>Stalin
Certainly not elected by the people
>Roosevelt
Elected on his lies to keep peace
>Hitler
Democratically elected to fix the destroyed Germany

Calling it right now

It was the jews wasnt it lol

After Hitler invaded Russia in June 1941, Japan moved into southern Indochina. FDR ordered all Japanese assets frozen.
No oil forced Japan into war with US.

I never blame on the Jews, but when I do, I blame it on the Jews.

>All meme flags are shills now if you haven't alreayd noticed
They need to go. Quality is hurting!

The Jewish revolution of 1918(if I'm not mistaken), the global Jewish "declaration of war" and global boycott against Germany as a response to their liberation from big banks, and of the control that the banks have gained via the treaty of Versailles, as well as Jewish involvement in the illegitimate Weimar Republic, have all legitimized the removal of Jews - who is obvious that Hitler was ready to move to Palestine if the British would have not began war.

Just filter them all like most of us have already done and the quality goes up and then eventually they'll stop using them

Also filter out kike flags because they're nothing but shitposters too

If you want to get technical sanctions are a form of warfare; If your gona undermine someone in times of peace you might as well do something about it.

You can think whatever you want faggot, at least I don't hide behind a fake flag.

Using that logic it is not only perfectly reasonable but in fact logical for North Korea to attack the United States.

Perhaps if they hadn't attacked china they wouldn't have had these troubles in the first place?

Forced? Fuck off.

Fuck the Jews. Fuck Israel.

this here. just look at the replies in this thread if you dont believe that Sup Forums is in a sad state

The Holocaust never happened.

It's true that what is going on between US and North Korea is shady and we may never know why in our lifetimes. Maybe our kids will be on here years from now debating it. But, FDR forced Japan to attack in order to get the US into WWII.

ITS BECAUSE ISRAEL WANTS TO BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

no. they're not shills. they're shitskins who hide behind the meme flags, because otherwise they'd be called out immediately for what they are.

Well, North Korea is sitting on trillions in minerals so, as they say, follow the money.

No. JIDF hides behind it you faggot. You're JIDF too.

Fucking Jews... Every time.

How many jewish people do you think actually believe this? You're in a small minority and you're going to face consequences for things you never did. A scapegoat for the international elite. I personally think that's sad, however I still think you people are born wrong somehow. Some kind of satan gene. I hope mixing with europeans makes it go away.

fake literally 1 google

stop posting

Everything the jews don't like is fake. Jews control the media. Jews control everything. Fuck you

I'm a minority for now, but Israeli aren't diaspora, the every day average shlomo doesn't need multicult egalitarianism to survive anymore. I see a schism between diaspora and nationalists very soon in the future, and a realization of the evils of our people in diaspora. Especially considering the fact that the majority of intellectuals and those who dictate culture here are of majority European blood.

How about you give Palestine it's land back.

How about no. Also do you really want all those Jews back in your nation? No, your plan for us is only death. No thanks. We'll build our nation here, hopefully we'll also stop taking your aid and lobbying the West soon.

See. That's why you will never ever ever be redeemable. Kikeroach.

No I'm serious, Jews do many things we may find disagreeable or downright psychopathic - but with such a wealth of quality material freely available on this board, why post outright fake shit which is easily google-able?

Because I want my own nation? Because I think that Jews don't belong in Europe? Because I don't want to face persecution for the crimes of others on foreign land?
I'm being honest, what is my alternative exactly?

Are sephardic middle eastern and ashkenazi european?

Is it true that middle eastern jews dont give a shit about europe

A.You faggots keep taking more land. No country on planet Earth considers all of Jerusalem unified.

B. Jews will never all go back to Israel. Jews are vampires and need a host to survive.

C. Persecution comes from the fact you fucking Jews destroy everyting you touch.

D. You force other countries, mainly the US, into wars so you can expand your land.

kys.

Hitler was right

>t.3%

Yes goyim, (((Hitler))) was right!

Hitler wasn't a Jew stop spreading disinformation.

> I don't hide behind a fake flag

like your people hid like mice after Germany got finally fed up with all your bullshit huh

Amen

>Are sephardic middle eastern and ashkenazi european?
Pretty much
>Is it true that middle eastern jews dont give a shit about europe
Not really, they actually hate euros with a passion because inside they are still savage arabs.
A. Sure, I'll give you imperialism - on the other hand you know none of the other nations around here have never peacefully cooperated with us. Also we have no intentions of going beyond Palestinian territories.
B. It's your job to kick them out, and I'm certain that you will soon. It was the point of this nation from the get go. If they need a host that bad just cut them off - we did all we can to clean the West from Jews.
C. Sounds like more reasons to kick them out and cut them off.
D. Sounds like something that will no longer happen once you cut them off.
Pogroms aren't that hard user and they work wonders.
Yes, unlike them I don't. And you think that I have an issue with what Germany did? Fucking lol.

what happens if youre in the middle of a big hitler rally and you need to take a shit?

You dont have a nation because you weasels got kicked out of 700 different countries since time began. Try Antartica maybe.

You dip out.

checked, digits confirm

Dip dip, whip bip flip! Dip dip, nigger lip!
Whaddle Whaddle boom, ip skip snip!
Badda Badda boom boom, we all fall down!

If the alternative is death and banishment for crimes I have not committed then with all due respect to savage ME shitskin natives, it's the best choice I have to survive. Leeching on the west has nothing to do with it and I'm opposed to it.

is she jewish?

She's hoarding water and food in Puerto Rico instead of passing it out to her citizens. I would be shocked if she wasnt a Jew.

Jews are so stupid they need an organization to tell them how to exactly post shit online.

hdot.org

Haha Holy Shit! This is a good meme.

The captions in the video are way off lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=6QE-KfhG6BQ

Implying Goebbels wasn't even more redpilled than Hitler and thus more relevant