>Eric Trump on Hannity 9/29/17
youtu.be/EiZiGJTjLUM
>IntSec Zinke on American Energy Dominance 9/29/17
youtu.be/hkEwzNC8l-U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis/PooInDaLoo Joint Statement 9/29/17
youtu.be/u51kaf5kGB8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives in India 9/29/17
youtu.be/XStahznkciY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/NATO SecGen Stoltenberg @ Resolute Support HQ in Afghanistan 9/29/17
youtu.be/hsa62c6u8es
>UN Amb Haley @UN on Burma 9/29/17
youtu.be/eWCDejZW-eE
>OMB Mulvaney on F&F 9/29/17
youtu.be/wm69qvs1l0M
>This Week @State 9/29/17
youtu.be/MhlOmNaujVk
>TrumpTV Vid - Hurr Maria (Lara) 9/29/17
youtu.be/beCQcJCmywk
>TrumpTV Vid - Bipartisanship (Harlan Hill) 9/25/17
youtu.be/plgCfg1qW7M
>WH Video - VP tax reform events 9/29/17
youtu.be/-wOP0PRioGU
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwbLtgva1dk
youtube.com/watch?v=SwS6OkgUXKE
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914269704440737792
youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HZnYRQW4o7M
youtube.com/watch?v=E0HzNePL-XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Awoo

3rd for based Kissinger

covfefe

UC Riverside MAGA hat thief brown clown.
youtube.com/watch?v=CwbLtgva1dk

sounds like it's going well

BAZED

DRUMPF IS MY PRESIDENT

>Don't let this fucking kike bake
Kek lad come on now, I've made more of these than anyone.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SwS6OkgUXKE
First for the USofA muhrines.

BASED SOULLESS COMMUNIST BUGMEN EXTERMINATE ALL LITTLE GIRLS

Give me a quick rundown, which side should we be on

Did you think blacks and browns get a free ride in college?

>OMGZ GLOBALIST LE GLOBALIST EVERY WHERE!!! DRUMPF?

>Kissinger? so what,he's based!
i fucking despise bannon and kikebart

If you want a shitstorm, Catalonia is your side.

r/t_D

>Did you think blacks and browns get a free ride in college?
Otherwise they wouldn`t even be there.

the mind of an assad bootlicker is a strange one

If OJ, a murderer, can get released then we have to let Uncle Charlie out of prison. He did nothing wrong.

Sure thing Chang

I do though

From Bannon's Interview with Bloomberg on his talks with Kissinger

>In mid-September, Bannon made his first overseas trip since leaving the White House, to Hong Kong, where he spoke on U.S. economic nationalism and the future of Asia to an investors’ conference put on by a brokerage firm owned by a Chinese investment bank. “I chose Hong Kong,” Bannon says, “because the heart of the economic-nationalist movement is standing up to China.”

>In Bannon’s view, China is harming the U.S. by engaging in unfair trade practices, such as the forced transfer of U.S. technology to Chinese companies. While many experts agree, Bannon has a more dire view of the consequences. “There have been 4,000 years of Chinese diplomatic history, all centered on ‘barbarian management,’ minus the last 150 years,” he says. China’s historical disposition toward trading partners, he contends, is exploitative and potentially ruinous. “It’s always about making the barbarians a tributary state,” he says. “Our tribute to China is our technology—that’s what it takes to enter their market, and [they’ve taken] $3.5 trillion worth over the last 10 years. We have to give them the basic essence of American capitalism: our innovation.”
I don't disagree with his main points if this is his intention of engagement with them.

Yeah he has a big ego and is a self-promoter, but if he can get focus on China's IP thefts and can put pressure on it I support it.

When she succ too hard

Did you bake one for each person gulag'd in Communist China? Or each little girl murdered? That's a lot of breads.

yeah and white people should take credit for it

aka check mate niggers

HHAHAHAHA

They literally do.
>t. someone who goes to a school that literally carts niggers from the city for free

>If OJ, a murderer, can get released then we have to let Uncle Charlie out of prison. He did nothing wrong.
OJ was acquitted for murder, he got charged for strong-armed robbery by using a gun to steal back merchandise from a Las Vegas dealer and went to prison for it (which is what he was just paroled for)

there are plenty taking out outrageous amount of debt for mostly useless degrees

maybe the first semester or 2 will be free or mostly free for them then they lose the scholarships
grants paying a chunk

I don't know where you got this idea that I like communists or communist government in China, we just disagreed on some things.

They'll never let him out; he knows too much

yea,Kissinger is really going "hard" on china

BLUMIDITY BLUMPF

>being this assblasted by chinks

Ironically more bread than they have in any Communist nation

Multiple flag code violations there.

OJ MURDERED 2 people. Charles Manson did not murder anyone.

>Kissinger
Its all his fault.

He probably shouldn't have decapitated Trump in that music video.

Will he end up worse than Kathy Griffin?

>yea,Kissinger is really going "hard" on china
Why I said if it's Bannon's intention to put pressure on it. If it's appeasement to China on the issue then yeah it's a crock of shit. We will see how it plays out ultimately and I hope he keeps the same rhetoric coming out.

Yeah buts Trump that ultimately pulled the trigger with enacting that investigation via the EO.

>the alternative to positive relations between Washington and Beijing is global destruction

well he's not wrong

Flag sure checks out
I'm too tired to go retrace the argument. Just don't play around defending the fall of American hegemony. You might think it's good because of our current (((problem))) but it would be a thousand times worse than we could ever imagine.

Breivik should be released for charity done to mankind.

Monday all hell will break loose

>Just don't play around defending the fall of American hegemony. You might think it's good because of our current (((problem))) but it would be a thousand times worse than we could ever imagine.
I couldn't imagine you being able to possibly misunderstand me any worse than you are right now m8 so I'm just gonna leave it.

Why?

What happened?

>i HATE china,hehehe

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914269704440737792

>In analyzing the Alabama Primary race,FAKE NEWS always fails to mention that the candidate I endorsed went up MANY points after endorsement!

It's sad but the bluecheckmark in picrelated is right. Drumpf listened to Javanka and Mitch McConnell, went down to Alabama, gave a tepid endorsement to Strange, and got completely BTFO.

The reality is that the MAGA movement has eclipsed Trump. We're moving on without his establishment ass.

He was a talented musician and ((they)) took that away from him, sadly.
youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

Hi, Joe!

BOW TO THE CHINAMAN,GOY!

kill yourself,faggot

>B-BANNON IS LE BASED!

Does the G.I. Bill count?

>Moore had 14+ before the endorsement of Strange
>Moore ended up with 9+ after the endorsement
Nah, you're a kikebert shill. Go back to sucking off Bannon in the comment sectio- oh wait even those faggots are tired you losers.

Yeah, yeah, and the world ended on the 23rd of last month. What are you on about now?

>ever trusting Kikebart

el o el

>cooperation = submission

why so extreme?

What is the alternative to cooperation between 2 nuclear powers other than global destruction? You really want cold war 2.0??

IF ONLY BLACK PEOPLE COULD SEE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

First one to call Bannon as a kike was another kike - doctor Michael Savage

>The way America acted in the Cold War is just like the way the Chinese are acting the genocide, gulags, and infanticide literally have no impact at all
>lol JK I hate the Chinese and communists
Why don't you tell me what you thought you were explaining to me last thread because you had no consistent point at all

You do realize Trump didn't really care who won as long as it was someone anti establishment. He's always 20 moves ahead in a 20D chess game

>Yeah buts Trump that ultimately pulled the trigger with enacting that investigation via the EO.
Help on the outside to highlight the issue along with Trump and Lighthizer (Trump's US Trade Rep) who can lay the executive foundation can bring the issue to the forefront.

My hope is Bannon wants to elevate the issue outside of the West Wing.

A meeting is a meeting, depends on how he keeps pressing the issue. I could be wrong and this could end up being nothing but Bannon wants to grow this issue (with the apparent Bloomberg profile he just got from the author of the book on him Joshua Greene) and if it stays focused on their Intellectual Property theft I don't think it's a bad road to go down.

It really is a test of what influence he has himself outside of the West Wing, if it goes nowhere it shows he is out of Trump's orbit.

>not playing good cop/bad cop with 1.1bn chinks

Do you like Beach Boys?
youtube.com/watch?v=HZnYRQW4o7M

Did Trump do a thing

Media was too stupid to realize they were being distracted by the (((NFL))) story. I think something MASSIVE is happening, and I think they are going after the pedophiles in DC. I have no proof to offer, but something big is happening.

I'm not that larper. I'm just making an educated guess.

I'm sorry Bernie lost, man. It really changed you, Joe.

No I think it was Bannon this time

The adm has been after the pedos since Trump entered.

Most black people who try to explain that get killed or get the Cosby treatment.

There's also the controlled opposition that makes it harder to believe.

No the news is buzzing about OJ getting out.

Where's your source for these numbers? Bannon's a civic nationalist fag btw. Not /ourguy/ in the slightest.

Why are you defending Trump when he fucks up? This is a bad look. Really bad.

Chess memes are stupid. Stop this. The Javanka Whitehouse has no grand strategy.

because that's what Kissinger implies

>make nice with the new world leaders before you can't anymore

that should not be accepted at any cost

>If you don't submit to Islam then we'll all chimp out and kill you!
>If you don't submit to BLM then we'll all chimp out and kill you!
>If you don't submit to China then we'll all chimp out and kill you!
Do you get how the destruction of the West works yet?

I don't know what the question is to begin with. I am in favor of realism in politics. America and China are two global powers seeking to improve their relative power in any way they can. These claims to ideological this or that are not true, both want to secure their position in international politics as best they are able.

I think you were the one insisting that America is a great ideological movement which must topple the government of China which is said is not realistic, possible, good, right, moral, etc.

Bannon was the fucking snake all along.

Very enchanting! Classic rock is my fall/winter music soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0HzNePL-XM

>The Javanka Whitehouse
What makes you think Trump isn't keeping her in check? Trump essentially has a gag order on her and (((Jared Kushner)))

>breitbart and bannon constantly cirzie trump for LE GLOBALIST

>turn around an brag about working with the fucking GOD FATHER of globalist

i don't know if you're just retarded..or..

No I'm asserting that America is being economically attacked by China and we haven't admitted it until Trump was elected. They are a hostile power. They would grind you into fucking paste if it would lube their machines .00000000001% more effectively than their oil. If they want to sit at the table like adults then great. Otherwise they can get fucked for all I care.

>What makes you think Trump isn't keeping her in check? Trump essentially has a gag order on her and (((Jared Kushner)))
One positive thing Kelly has done is made it where Jared/Ivanka need to go through him to get Oval Office time with Trump (which I agree is a good move). When Reince was CoS they could just go in at their leisure to talk with Trump which isn't good.

Bannon and Kushner are not to be trusted. Trump knows this and has kept them distanced from each other and himself

Savage is based and was instrumental in Trump's victory - in Trump's own words.

I don't know what difference anything you are saying makes in relation to anything else. You might as well be saying nothing at all.

True, but i'm talking about cracking some fucking skulls and getting the pedophiles in NCMEC and the Virginia State Police.

If you Trust anyone other than Trump and Miller you're doing it wrong.

Oh okay you're just a retard. Pls just post more cartoons

Kellyanne Conway is a hardworking woman who does deserve the CoS position.

Sorry for going at raid and retard time, did you wish to bake?

>Drumpf doesn't listen to his own daughter who has her own fucking office literally down the hall from his in the West Wing
>Drumpf doesn't listen to his own Senior Advisor

listen to yourself. you're a retard.

Savage is fucking crazy though. he's so black pilled i can't listen to him anymore. I listened to him for awhile.

We can trust Kushner, however.

I'd trust Kellyanne.

Never trust a Jew, faggot.

>If you Trust anyone other than Trump and Miller you're doing it wrong.
I trust Hope Hicks having 100% Trump's best interests at heart due to her position, closeness with Trump and her being the only person in the West Wing besides family who has Trump's complete trust.

>Kellyanne Conway is a hardworking woman who does deserve the CoS position.
Kellyanne could've had almost any position she wanted in the West Wing, she chose Counselor to the President so she could keep a relatively low media profile while still consulting with Trump. Trump wanted her as Comms/PressSec (and even gave her the offer during the transition) but she declined and likes her current role.