Pssh, nothing personal kid

Pssh, nothing personal kid

Please tell me this show gets a million times better and the first episode is just awful. I physically cannot roll my eyes back any further.
>Eeeeehhhh!?
>I'm just a normal mc with no money tehe (who's not normal at all)
>Now you've done it...
>Something totally wacky happened and turned this city on it's head! Wowzers!
>You're gonna trust him, boss?! Nani?!

I feel like I've already seen this anime a thousand times. It's like they intentionally crammed in every anime trope there is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lS1EJDK4CzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UGH

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

The second episode was just as bad.

This exact situation and line has appeared in so many fucking shows. It drives me fucking nuts. I"m so sick of this garbage writing.

Drop it if you hate it so much.

I don't think you know what "Pshh, nothing personnel kid" means. Klaus is like the polar opposite of edgy.

Quit being a whiny faggot kid.

Stop watching anime you don't like then, and write your blogpost somewhere else.

This was AOTY dumb fuck.

I actually dropped this show for the same reasons, OP. Really did seem like autism to me.

It doesn't really go anywhere too terribly interesting to be honest and the animation is nice at times, but not amazing enough to warrent watching all of it.

The show had amazing amounts of potential, especially after that first episode. But like many other BONES shows, it fell flat on its face in the end.

Still better than every other seasonal haremshit though, including Saekano. I do not understand how people still like that otaku pandering autistic garbage.

Klaus is painfully shounen but the show has some great moments in the mid-season episodes. After that the plot goes just about nowhere, but I liked some of the episodes individually.

Aligura was the fucking greatest.

The show does get better but the first few episodes are awful trash.
You should really just drop it, not worth your time.

Dropping it after you finish episode 5 is the optimal choice.

You have to at least watch episode 5.

The fucking style and the setting for so much of the series was fantastic. The wait for the final episode was ridiculous, but it was worth it.
It felt like a movie quality show to me, if a bit 'generic', that kind of disney quality to it where you know its done well but it feels a bit inauthentic.
I think if they just cut out Leo and the Twins it would be a series that is impossible to hate. But then it would basically be a Trigger show.

The Twins are the only characters that get any real development or have any sort of actual story besides maybe Zapp.

anime is dumb and bad now. it's for small kids and we've all grown out of it.
see: this anime

Even Akame ga Kill have better written characters than this, and even a fucking better and coherent story than this. Just drop it.

Episode 6 was good too, but aside of that it was an horrible show.

At least it had a god tier ED going for it.

kekkei sensen was terrible shounenshit

>ugh, edge makes me cringe ughhh!

complaining about edgy is the new edgy.

What did you think you were going to get? A basic summary could have told you what to expect.

If you don't want a fucking shounen-style plot then don't watch a fucking battle shounen.

Also,
>UGH
>UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
Holy shit, kill yourself and never post again.

>show is interesting, but has one shit character
>the focus of the plot is based entirely on highlighting and providing context for that character
Never finished this show. Got to episode 11 or something and just couldn't tolerate any more. Same thing happened with Steins;Gate after that Feyris episode (16?).

He doesn't even know what edgy means, he's just some newfag who thinks bitching about tropes is the cool thing to do.

If you think episode 1 is cliche watch episode 5 (episode with burger and alien)
That episode is so cliche that is predictable and boring. And final episode is also shit. There isn't any story in this anime, everything is episodic

Its a shonen, what did you expect?

Anyway, it gets way better, the episodic format keeps things fresh, the characters and their interactions are fun and the OST is seriously good.
Though I enjoyed it from the get go, since I wasn't expecting good writing in a shonen like some kind of chode.

youtube.com/watch?v=lS1EJDK4CzE