Children are not responsible for the sins of their parents

White people are not responsible for slavery, it was the people of the past that were responsible, and they are long gone.

Also if you want to reverse the effects of slavery you would need to send all black people from USA back to Africa, doubt they would like that, black community benefits greatly from slavery of their ancestors.

I dont really feel like doing DR3 too much. We are responsible for the sins of our fathers, since we are a direct outcome and beneficiary of all their choices. But so as we are held on account for historic slavery, I will hold blacks account for the crimes of their parents. I consider the out of wedlock born black whos dad is in jail for selling crack to be a criminal, either current or a future one, and i dont feel bad about it.

>since we are a direct outcome and beneficiary of all their choices.
But people don't choose where they are born and in which body. You can be beneficiary or victim of your parents choices, no one is born equal and there is nothing wrong with that. It's what you do that matters. Why should i be guilty of sins of people vaguely related to me? I am sure that there were a lot of human monsters in my bloodline but what does that matter? I only share little bit of their DNA, nothing else, i am different person.

You dont need to choose for an outcome to materialize. Some argue that we dont really have free will at all, and its all post-choice rationalization. By that way, any choices and crimes done are not valid since no free will exist.

I think it does matter what you parents did, since its a valid way to gauge how you will behave. You might say that you are different, but in all likelyhood you will fall to the mean of your ancestors own behaviours.

You are not a different person, but the wave of behaviours, set forth by your ancestors that constantly drives forward through matter. You are the sum of your parents, and your children will be the next push of that wave after your own body decays to nothing. Denying your own place in this eternal chain is foolish, and disrespectful to your ancestry.

>I think it does matter what you parents did, since its a valid way to gauge how you will behave. You might say that you are different, but in all likelyhood you will fall to the mean of your ancestors own behaviours.

As long as you actually step in your ancestors footsteps in the real world, that's fine and i can agree with that, but if i learn and realize my predecessors mistakes and choose to not make the same mistakes then there is nothing holding me back.

But look for the repercussions of such thinking. If you were born in afganistan and you died in bombing being 5 year old, someone could say that: "it's fine, it was child of dirty sandnigger terrorist that was guilty of terrible things that his ancestors did". But i would say that the nigglet was just out of luck. If you were born to rich oil baron, i wouldn't say that you are some despicable person, it's just you were lucky.

They get that shit idea from religion. Born with original sin. Such utter bullshit.

If that is the case, then children should also be banned from inheriting anyting of value from their parents.

Why?

Yes, this is a verse from the Jewish Bible. But pol hates Jews, so, suffer...

They are even genetically.
>I was a big fucking bastard piece of shit but you must leave mah kids alone, baby
NO!
I'll start with your kids!

For the same reason if you steal a car, then you go to jail and car goes back to the owner.

If your parents profited from crime, then you cannot say "i'll take just money, please"

In the same way you cannot say "i'll take all of my parents assets, but none of the debts"

You either take inheritance as a whole, with bad and good things, or not at all.

So why am I responsible for the holodomor, the USS Liberty, the federal reserve and the entirety of the relativist ideology? You're a bunch of hypocrites.

Well, not really. What inheritance is, is your parent willingly giving you his or her possession.
You can't give your sin to any other person, that's ridiculous.
It's like somebody murdered someone, that murderer give you some of his belongings, and now you are somehow guilty, would doesn't work like that.

Inheritance is only good will of your parents, they could as well don't give you shit, sell all their belongings, give all the money to charity and then kill themselves.

You are not, it's just stupid people simplifying reality and throwing unrelated people to single basket.

You cannot give sin, but you can give profits from the sin.

If they will give you stolen car, police will not put you in jail but will still seize your car and return it to the owner.

If you accept benefits of a crime, then you benefit from it and must be prepared to bear material responsibility for it.

If you would take stuff from the murderer, you would not be the murderer but you would still have to return anything murderer gave you because it was not his to give.

טז לֹא-יוּמְתוּ אָבוֹת עַל-בָּנִים, וּבָנִים לֹא-יוּמְתוּ עַל-אָבוֹת: אִישׁ בְּחֶטְאוֹ, יוּמָתוּ.

Only that Europeans are the only ones who are held to a standard where the wars and occupations in their history are considered to be an ethnic or a racial crime that stains the entire ancestry. Nobody puts such a responsibility for African, Asian and Arab atrocities although they are more than plentiful.
Well, you're a minority within your own ideological area user.
Shut up kike. If there's one surefire way of knowing what Jews are the evil ones, it's Torah quotes. יהוה יכול למצוץ לי.

>You cannot give sin, but you can give profits from the sin.
Yes, in that case you are in possesion of stolen goods which you should give to rightful owner.

>If they will give you stolen car, police will not put you in jail but will still seize your car and return it to the owner.
That's right.

>If you accept benefits of a crime, then you benefit from it and must be prepared to bear material responsibility for it.

Yes, i agree with that, that is reasonable, material responsibility which does not mean moral responsibility. If you were not perpetrator and didn't know about the crime/ couldn't prevent it then you are not morally responsible for the crime.

>If you would take stuff from the murderer, you would not be the murderer but you would still have to return anything murderer gave you because it was not his to give.
But if it was murderer's possesion unrelated to the crime of murder, the stuff is yours and that does not make you murderer or morally responsible for it.

All that is in the case of theft. But murder is damage done to other that cant be repaid with simple return of the stolen property.

If your child was raped and murdered, and her smartphone was stolen, you dont reach equality by having the rapist return you the smartphone.

Yes, if that belonged to murderer in the first place and is unreleated to crime then you can take it.

So it seems we agree.

im also not responsible for my grandfather burning down ur towns

You are fighting the battle wrong guys. Its because of satans influence. This is a spiritual war. The first steps are within. Other cultures will not respect white accomplishments more than their misdeeds until the same is you do it first. Be the change you to see in the world. You cannot win this war with hate. Love is the only force that can turn an enemy into a friend.

Yeah, but where does that leave the familly of a murder?
We could agree that the murderer should hang, but would you also hang all of his relatives? Isn't that evil?

You're talking from the perspective of the dead, he's talking from the one receiving the inheritance, or the reasons he has for doing so. If their reasoning is "I deserve this sort of stuff because I am the continuation of my ancestors", then you're assuming everything they did in that vein as yours.

A good parent will indeed try to only leave the good for his/her children to inherit, to be a sort of colander. But that will not always be the case.

First of all, you deserve nothing, it's the wrong way of thinking. You get only what other people are willing to give you. If you think that you deserve something only because you happened to be born in such and such place you are entitled. People don't chose when they are born and by whom, it's all a gamble. History is important to not make mistakes of previous generations but it can't decide your guilt. What you start with is the connections to other individuals and their good will, not history.

Keep in mind we're talking about inheritances, not random transactions where one of the parts might accidentaly be my "ancestor": only then the whole "I choose to give you this but not that" makes sense. Ancestors, in the vast majority of cases, die without leaving a will behind, especially when it's about their abstract achievements or guilts, so it's almost always up to you to decide what is it that other people "gave" you in this scenario.

So, if inheritance is something different from regular transactions, and the matter of "what other people gave me" is obscure, then choosing the reasoning I outlined in my previous post will necessarily mean you also get to take responsibility (of a specific kind, be it material or spiritual depending on what we're talking about) for the wrongs, as there's not one without the other, for one; and, second, the line between whet's wrong or undesirable in that inheritance and what's not is necessarily an arbitrarily drawn one.

It's a matter of logic and coherence, basically.

Responsible ? For slavery ?

Responsible for taking disgusting blacks filled with AIDS and taking them in a beautiful country while managing their budget for em ?

What the fuck ?

[spoiler] It's only partly a joke. [/spoiler]