This settles it once and for all

Haplogroups (direct Y fatherline) percentages of European, North Africa and Middle East.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup#Naming_convention
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489
nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it... this should show that modern Germans are Russians's rapebabies?

well 25% of East Germans have Slavic paternal lines on that map

look how more Arabic southern spain s

What the fuck is a haplogroup and why should I care?

its your Direct fatherline Y- DNA that all men carry.

R1b is the Celtic Line, I is the Germanic,

R1a is the Slavic line

N is the Finngolian line (purple)

J are middle eastern (green)

I2 is the Balkan

so for example,

In the Russian sample. 25% of Men sampled fatherline was directly Baltic (finngolian)

Whilst the Polish are clearly the most Slavic people.

Welsh and Irish and Basques are the most Celtic

you can also see that a lot of Italians claim Middle Eastern fatherlines

Thnaks, I'd like to know mine but I don't trust (((23andme))).

i used a different site a British company
I am surprise surprise R1b

Because they/re eggplants.

kek

the fucking state of Greeks on that map as well completely mixed people.

Someone explain this to a brainlet, which Euro countries aren't white according to this?

green= blacked.com

the more Green, the more Arabic
The more Orange (E) the more Moor.

The more purple the more Finngolian.

Yellow Slavic
Red Celtic
Turquoise is Germanic

They have like 3 naming systems for each haplo

e.g. I am I2a2a or 12b1 or M-223
They're all the same yet I don't know if I need to choose I2 or I2b on this map.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup#Naming_convention

Further proof that catalans are white and need to secede from the moorish shithole that's Spain.

thats the Germanic one- Anglo-Saxon etc

these are the best

Celtic

>tfw I2a2 from south Albania

The funny thing is that I've never seem nigger lvl replies in threads about Haplography dispersion.
I think they genuinely can't understand the graphs.

Some of it doesn't make sense, the Balkans are more Orange than Green, but they've historically dealt more with Arabs. Actually it kinda makes sense, once you notice the Arabs have gotten moor'd

DNA tests dont lie, but perhaps our historical knowledge is false.

Its interesting that English are still basically Celtic and Anglo Saxons left only a small DNA trace.

see these ones, OP is a fagot

They are all from the from the same website you fucking clit, my map included.

ydna.eu

here's the raw data

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

it may be but the OP map is unreadable.

Sup Forums made me reduce quality

KEK
" In Africa and the Middle East E and I apply"

yeah i think thats a typo as theres no I in the african regions

The colors used for E and R1b looked the same to me and for a minute I thought Europe was doomed.
Then I really looked at them (face pretty much pressed against the monitor) and saw that they were different.
Good to know you folks still have a chance, just need to wake up.
Pic unrelated, just meant to apologize for my shitty post.

E1b1b same haplogroup as Hitler am I white????
Please respond with constructive feedback asap.

>Outside Europe, E1b1b is found at high frequencies in Morocco (over 80%), Somalia (80%), Ethiopia (40% to 80%), Tunisia (70%), Algeria (60%), Egypt (40%), Jordan (25%), Palestine (20%), and Lebanon (17.5%). On the European continent it has the highest concentration in Kosovo (over 45%), Albania and Montenegro (both 27%), Bulgaria (23%), Macedonia and Greece (both 21%), Cyprus (20%), Sicily (20%), South Italy (18.5%), Serbia (18%) and Romania (15%). Ashkenazi Jews have approximately 20% of E1b1b, which falls mostly under specific clades of E-M123.

My dad is a wog but he's a lovely guy.

Has genetics even made a dent in the out-of-Africa theory?

Don't worry I'm happa by these (((genetic))) tests

Basically ANE theory but it is still considered that those people came from Africa

of course we came out of Africa

I dont know why people dispute it.

>Haplogroups
just fucking end yourself already

You should also consider this

Oh no actual Peer reviewed science and shit.

Where's my I1 brothers at tonight?

Well, there was a new find recently, fossil of a common ancestor of about 7.2million years, found over the Balkans.

J2/J1 are the evil (((Phoenician))) haplogroups.

I'm not giving away my genetic informations.

Family Tree DNA has a ton of surname results. If you know your family tree, maybe several of your distant cousins have done it and listed the common ancestor.

Oh hi Hitler you fucking dirty Albanian.

Are you sure it wasn't just a Chetnik skeleton.

>This settles it once and for all
>haplomemes

report, sage, call the authorities etc

>R1b is the Celtic Line, I is the Germanic,

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry to ruin your fantasy negro but R1b is a literall african admixture so btfo

>this settles it once and for all
>implying that shills won't be shitting all over the board with this same material for years and decades to come

while this is somewhat Sup Forums , its a tactic of shills to keep us stuck on the same things without ever progressing to application of ideas we accept.

>he who knows, but does not use, ( effectively ) does not know

actually its just a bit of fun.

Arguably I should have posted in Bant

Not really. One of the major branches, R-L21, is Britanno-Celtic, and another is Ibero-Celtic. There's an Anatolian branch (not Celtic) and a southern Germanic branch, as well as what I would call the North Sea branch. This is the Anglo-Saxon haplogroup (and also mine).

Oops forgot the pic

Yes you are right its a little more complicated than than I stated.

R1b is full of sublclades and I is technically Nordic not Germanic.

That Chad branch came down from the Mediterranean 8,000 years ago. That's just the result of neolithic white Mega-Chads raping their way down into darkest Africa.

J2 is greco-roman not middle eastern but britbongs know it all amirite?

>The world's highest frequency of J2 is found among the Ingush (88% of the male lineages) and Chechen (56%) people in the Northeast Caucasus. Both belong to the Nakh ethnic group, who have inhabited that territory since at least 3000 BCE. Their language is distantly related to Dagestanian languages, but not to any other linguistic group.

>Outside the Caucasus, the highest frequencies of J2 are observed in Cyprus (37%), Crete (34%), northern Iraq (28%), Lebanon (26%), Turkey (24%, with peaks of 30% in the Marmara region and in central Anatolia), Greece (23%), Central Italy (23%), Sicily (23%), South Italy (21.5%), and Albania (19.5%), as well as among Jewish people (19 to 25%).

What's with Norway having that much "slavic" R1a?

If it was middle eastern then why that region has ~20% of that haplogroup

Here's a tree.

Plus daily reminder that that areas were under the roman empire and haplogroup go back only to the man lineage

Well its like saying R1b is European but only around 40% of Europe has it.

But you may be right.

It does seem very Greco-Roman the more I read about it.

R1 domesticated cattle and J benefited from it as they were nearby. J1 and J2 were spread through the Mediterranean by the Levantine Merchant Sailors, also known as the Phoenicians (though technically they are one very late branch, these are rather Canaanite Sailor Merchants).

The J haplogroups predominate among the Kohanim.

R1b-S21 tree

R1a is not an exclusively Slavic haplogroup.

The J hap is just a coalition of hap of the east Med

This means the Js of today are Mycenean, Minoan, Cycladean Greek and Levantine (Phoenician) babbies

Obviously, these have been slavic tribe territories since the ancient times.
Either way, you can interpret R1b to be white, or you can interpret just I1 and R1 in general to be white.

Doesn’t matter.

We’re all members of the human race!

Someone explain T-m70?

Seeing the yDNA expansion just makes me think of someone yelling rape with an extended vowel, like a Mexican announcer yelling "Goal!"

Ding ding ding!We have a winner

Haplogroups are literally memes.All of them are ancient DNA as you said.There is no point on them

First of all, R1b-L21/U106/I2 master race.

Second of all, haplogroup I is quite literally the oldest male lineage in Europe, so either you descend from tough motherfuckers who were capable of conquering/resisting being killed by invaders, or from people who lived in a shithole no one wanted.

Who do you think the Greeks displaced? J haplogroups are present among the Greeks, Indo-Europeans, because of men who adopted their language and culture after being conquered. That's haplogroup J. The first culture to dominate maritime trade in the Mediterranean was the Canaanite culture, and many of them adopted Hellenic culture and Latin culture after conquest - you've heard of "Hellenic Jews," yes?

Ever wondered why Jews were spread out all over the place? It wasn't the destruction of the temple that scattered them into the wind. They were already scattered along Canaanite trade routes. Hebrews were just the religious, monotheistic Phoenicians and the Hebrew prophets lambasted the shekel-chasing baby-murdering Phoenicians endlessly.

Phoenician and Hebrew are mutually intelligible languages.

Now do understand why Carthago delenda est?

Thomas Motherfucking Jefferson?>First of all, R1b-L21/U106/I2 master race.
L21 is potato nigger and I2 is Aryan. Gross. Don't lump me in with non-whites.

RULE BRITANNIA

SLAV'D.com

>Now do understand why Carthago delenda est?
Hannibal was a mulatto on that history channel documentary, so I assume because they embraced racemixing.

Kind of true

Most of north africa,middle east,anatolia have Greek DNA because the the Greek colonies and military campaigns.That's why they cluster with the Greek DNA

I just spontaniously came all over my boxer shorts
Tough mofo proto european dinarid masterrace reporting in
I WUZ

Pic related is Hamilcar Barca's visage adorned as Melqart/Heracles. But yes we wuz Hannibal Barca.

>L21 is potatonigger
as well as almost half of all English...

>I2 is Aryan
you're retarded. I2 is the horse shit people think is Aryan. In reality, R1 is Aryan. Pic related.

Greek language is a continuation of the Phoenician one (same alphabet) and the Greek golden age was a direct result of the economy booming after we opened up trade routes with the peoples of the Levantine.

We used hieroglyphics prior to the Bronze Dark age of the 1100s BC (Linear A/B).

Greeks were always a mix of a lot of different tribes for millenia, from Dorics of the north who settled in Sparta to Cypriot Levantine Greeks in Cyprus. Apply that to all the colonies in the middle east and there ya have it.

Really pretty coin, i have a greek one from kings menos dinasty 2,5k years old
Silver also

Greek autosomal DNA that clusters like that is because the ancient Hellenes were fair-skinned, light-eyed, flaxen-haired Indo-Europeans who conquered huge amounts of neolithic farmers and kept them as helots/serfs. Their DNA now composes quite a bit of the modern Greek population.
It's just bantz and Angloposting. R1 are the Indo-Aryan haplogroups, the Celts are an Indo-European haplogroup and yes, much of Great Britain is L21. But basically yes that trio has basically dominated the world scene the last five hundred years.

>Greeks are semites
Oh the irony....

>Greeks are semites
They are not.Semeti jews are Greeks

Basically you have said as I have said, the Indo-European Hellenes conquered the Canaanites who dominated the Eastern Mediterranean and adopted things like their alphabet and imposed their language and culture upon them and Hellenized them, making what we now call Greeks.

>because the ancient Hellenes were fair-skinned, light-eyed, flaxen-haired

Lol no.Is varg shitkernes your source??haha

Ancient Hellenes haddark eyes and dark hair.They also had dark skin because of the sun.Their colour skin has to do with the climate.Modern Greeks like the ancient ones are fair skinned during the winter and tan skinned during the summer.No matter who you are or what DNA you carry your skin will be tanned during the summer

Also Ancient Greeks and Modern day Greeks are the same.Proto Greeks(5000BC) were already mixed

Pic and article related

>ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489

nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html

Anti-semitism these days is largely a Jewish phenomenon, wouldn't you agree?

And there's a big difference between someone who's actively Jewish, i.e., a member of a merchant caste that forms cabals and aggressively resists assimilation to host cultures that it preys upon as a sort of economic nomad/parasite, and someone who has neolithic farmer plus Canaanite plus Indo-European DNA and racially should be classified as an "Eastern Mediterranean."

>Haplogroup I is the oldest major haplogroup in Europe and in all probability the only one that originated there (apart from very minor haplogroups like C1a2 and deep subclades of other haplogroups). Haplogroup IJ would have arrived from the Middle East to Europe some 35,000 years ago, then developed into haplogroup I soon afterwards.
Wow, so serbs really are the oldest race in the world

>It's just bantz and Angloposting.
>another burger who angloposts
Anglosphere stronk desu. Albeit very jew'd.

And I'm pretty sure R1a is the indo-aryan. R1(including both a and b) is just a combined "indo-eurasian" group. Essentially who Hitler was WE WUZ larping about. Also, when I say I2 I mean I2a2. I1 isn't spehul enough for me desu.

does this mean Hercules was a kike?

Nah man, we Greeks hate Jews because of all the shit that happened during the reign of the Byzantine empire. For example, the only reason that Constantinople was conquered was due to a portcullis being opened by an insider in the jewish quarter of the city.

>the only reason that Constantinople was conquered was due to a portcullis being opened by an insider in the jewish quarter of the city
that's some real gates of vienna shit right there. what do you think would've happened had the kike been stopped?