Guys....wtf..........I don't feel well........I bought his book and everything

Guys....wtf..........I don't feel well........I bought his book and everything.....

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506846887743.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=clfg63LV8Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh no antagonistic shitposting got you blocked

Oh gee how did this happen

Quick rundown?

Duke and Stephan get into twitter battle and Stephan cucks out and blocks him.

based Duke meister

hey i like duke but im a pragmatist, associating with him is a PR nightmare

Look at Duke's face, he looks like a heavy drinker.

Hes almost 70

what twitter battle?

Molymeme btfo

Well he was in both the American Nazi Party and KKK, literally evil to most normies.

All the altright talking heads suck...Spencer/Duke is a plant, Molyjew has mommy issues, Shapiro is a kike, and all the rest have their own brand of faggotry to despise. I'm so tired of all these people.

Heh. It's funny. I'm not even white, I'm native and it's actually Duke who is much more respectful than Molyneux who seems to routinely make some anti native video every few months for some reason " the truth about native americans " which essentially boils down to him saying we should give up our culture or our past or the reservation system which keeps us segregated and intact as a race.

But it's Duke who is the reviled one.
Oh. But what matters is anti semitism. Because Duke calls out the jew, he is 100x worse than Molyneux.

Duke is an FBI informant. Why do you think he's the only white supremacist that doesn't get banned on social media?

>people being banned from Twitter is the sole basis of how we determine if we somebody is a CIA plant
Do you want to know how I know you're still in high school?

Molymeme is a jew. No surprise there.

Jews are literally the entire Marxist dichotomy, the victims and the oppressors.

This.
Duke is based as fuck.

>The based KKK member xDDD

Are you 14?

Duke isn't a KKK member. Fuck off, /leftypol/ retard.

As a Nazi leaning kind of guy, you guy's shouldn't give up the rez system. You should give drinking Listerine and put a leash on your fucking free range rez dogs. Sides that there is nothing wrong with wanting to secure a future for yourself and your children and preserving your own culture and heritage.

All "former" members of the Democrat party, e.g. DD and Alex Jones, are obviously controlled opposition.

Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
In 1974, Duke founded the Louisiana-based Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (KKKK), shortly after graduating from LSU.[88] He became Grand Wizard of the KKKK. A follower of Duke, Thomas Robb, changed the title of Grand Wizard to National Director, and replaced the Klan's white robes with business suits.[89] Duke first received broad public attention during this time, as he endeavored to market himself in the mid-1970s as a new brand of Klansman: well-groomed, engaged, and professional. Duke also reformed the organization, promoting nonviolence and legality, and, for the first time in the Klan's history, women were accepted as equal members and Catholics were encouraged to apply for membership.[90] Duke would repeatedly insist that the Klan was "not anti-black" but rather "pro-white" and "pro-Christian." Duke told The Daily Telegraph that he left the Klan in 1980 because he disliked its associations with violence and could not stop the members of other Klan chapters from doing "stupid or violent things."[91]

I like Duke, but he certainly used to a Klan member. The fact he left them says something.

He is such a comedic figure, Duke is pretty based. He would be the champion of Sup Forums if it wasnt filled with niggers and nonwhites

>stefan is a hack and a cuck that hates confrontation when he can't just yell harder than his opponent
call me surprized

He use to be fairly popular here, same with brother nath. and that pastor who wrote that book codex magica about jews and the talmud.
Their popularity dwindled but you can see them all over doublecuckedchan

Sup Forums got cucked after the Reddit invasion.

link pls

molymeme is a giant sophist. more news at 11

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506846887743.webm

i love how you cut out mike enoch's fat ass

Bitch

>hey i like duke but im a pragmatist, associating with him is a PR nightmare
Can't really argue with this. I don't really go out of my way to support Amnesty Don anymore but he sure as fuck does try and drag Trump down everytime they put a camera in Dukes face.

It's like he doesn't consider himself a bad guy or something

What I respect about a guy like Duke the most is he got red pilled the intellectual way. Through books only. Nowadays we got well put together Hitler speeches and other video+audio input that can grab us. But he did it the old fashioned way. Actively seeking suppressed information in book form.

bump

Skip to 40 seconds in
>this represents a turning point
>we're going to take our country back and fulfill President Trumps promises
youtube.com/watch?v=clfg63LV8Eo

This.
What, should Duke be invited on his show?

Nothing wrong with the Ku Klux Klan

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4

Hail Duke, Hail Victory.

The Klan sucks.
KKK was just lynching africans for profit as the henchmen of employers who wanted to punish a groid that got uppity. Often times the employers were the KKK. Just because slavery ended didn't mean they still weren't very exploitable labor.

You have all outed yourselves, kys.

no one made you wear the levis you wagon burning pos kys no one likes you rock sharpeners