An actual conclusive ending that is not a cliffhanger to be continued in a second season, which will never be made

An actual conclusive ending that is not a cliffhanger to be continued in a second season, which will never be made.

Why is this allowed?

>Kabane still roam the world
>Ikoman lost his uber power but can still fight, same as Mumei
>conclusive

>Year of our lord
>Still watching Witshit

I told you guys and you didn't listen.

Conclusive?
Were we watching the same show, OP?

It's pretty much implied that they grow rice paddies and live happily ever after eating rice.

Was it not obvious?

>asspull happy ending
>conclusive

>Biba's faggot crew gets a free pass

It isn't conclusive if there is leftover rage. They should get the firing squad

>we still don't fucking know how kabane even came to be

Hold on a second.

Is that Takumi on bottom right?

He's shopped in there right?

S2 material

That isn't Takumi. Just a guy who looks sorta like him.

>zombie apocalypse
>conclusive
It doesn't end until everyone dies or the zombies are all dead.

>Mad scientist still out there somewhere
>Biba isn't kill-confirmed
>Kabane still pretty much everywhere
>Mumei has yet to eat a bowl of rice

It feels like they lost interest halfway in, if that
The animation felt rushed and there were weird inconsistencies during the last episode as well

There is no such thing as conclusive ending in a zombie setting unless the author asspulls a cure everyone/mass kill all zombies ending.

They could very well do a season two if they want too, especially considering Mumei and Ikoma are still Kabaneri.

Just a random virus most likely instead of something creative

Ikoma's weapon development could easily lead to humanity taking back control of their world.

Let the kids continue with their delusions for a s2 user.

What if they make everyone a kabaneri ?

then regular kabane would just basically be niggers they have to handle on a daily basis as normal.

On a plus, the kaniggers can't even ask for reparations after they fucking massacre those monsters.

>Biba decided to use an insanely rare serum on Ikoma while shouting at his crumpled, defeated body to get up and fight some more
>not keeping it for his own uses

So...did he purposely create a monster out of Ikoma in an attempt to commit poetic suicide by habanero after he realized that he didn't really have that much to do after killing his mean ol' dad?

Biba was such a huge faggot.

The kabenari need human blood to stop them from turning into kabane.I'm guessing you are going to reply with something like "how about we make 50% of the population kabaneri then".

What was he even given the white blood for in the first place? What was he supposed to use it for?

Isn't this garbage supposed to be 2-cour?

Save Ikoma of course.

Duh, we use niggers as the bloodbank

So Japan just lost its ruler and capital. Doesn't this mean that the country kinda went to shit, even more than it was?

Are there even any more fortresses? It seems that everyone they went got fucked.

I love this anime. Fuck off OP

But they still have the hime, and hime rides the train. And so train rules japan.

Isn't she just a generic noble?

So how do you guys think the left over hunters will be treated?

They'll all become friends.

>drinking nigger blood
Enjoy your AIDS

Well presumably there were 9 other fortresses blocking chokepoints linked to the capital which had 2 full days worth of distance safe area from the edge of the perimeter to the capital fortress in the middle. In other words, Biba didn't fuck over one random city, a fortress-gate city and giant central capital city, by blasting open the gate city he fucked over literally thousands of square miles worth of safe kabane-free area. Who knows how many millions died to his idiocy.

But it's ok because muh dad

that could work

The half of the population who become kabaneri must be conscripted to fight kabane and defend the other half who are still human, in exchange for their blood, thereby ensuring each other's survival.

But still a noble. She have the right to rule Japan when other nobles are dead, even if she is a woman

Why?

So how exactly did Biba manage to convince so many people to follow him into basically fucking up everything. What was their motivation?

>the government stopped sending us supplies!
>during a world ending zombie apocalypse
>no, killing Dad for not sending more supplies isn't enough, need to kill everyone. EVERYONE! EEEEEEEEVRYONE
Biba even poisoned his dad without anyone knowing but nope, he had to wipe out all the civilians, the military, all the resource production centers too.

To get an ending where Ikoma survives.

I dropped this shit at episode 9. Biggest disappointment of this season. Kiznaiver was better than this. Mayoiga was better than this.

Cult of personality. Happens all the time

Bad writing

Maybe he wanted strip Ikoma of his habanero superpowers so he could fight him on more equal footing where he would probably won. Didin't acount for Mumei tho. Doesn't make much sense either way but at least Ikoma can make lot of little Mumeis now.

I assume it was general antitode aginst the virus, so probably if he got bitten in the chaos.

They were even willing to die for him.

> if he got bitten in the chaos.
But he already was a habanero. His chest was glowing when Mumei stabbed him.

>I assume it was general antitode aginst the virus, so probably if he got bitten in the chaos.
Same here, until it was revealed he was a kabaneri all along, making him immune to bites.

If I remember right, with the Shogun dead and his family wiped out, Ayame would be the highest ranking official in the capital and control would therefore default to her. The princess title should be correct as well seeing how she hadn't officially ascended.

Seems likely that there is some natural way for the Smog to form, and the white blood is an antidote against whatever that is.

Oh, wait, no, wasn't it explained in earlier episodes that it could stop Kabaneri from going feral? And that they gave their kabaneri doses of this stuff?

Shit, it didn't even hit me when i watched the episode. Then i dunno. Maybe so he could save Mumei himself after she would rekt the city and keep using her. Or this

Ultimately, we don't know that much about the properties of these substances, and it's not that farfetched to believe that this antidote-esque thing might be useful for something Biba would encounter. It's main point was just to create a viable reason for Biba to have the antidote when Ikoma needed it, which it did just fine.

What was he trying to accomplish in the first place? If he only wanted to kill his dad he didn't need to kill thousands of other people to do it and contemplate continuing the bloodbath afterwards.

Killing people made him feel brave and strong, and he wanted to believe that he deserved to survive within the context of his own Darwinian ideology.

Edge or he just take their betrayal as collective responsibility for leaving him and his soldiers before.

Wait, so did Biba lose on purpose, because I can't believe that Biba was weaker than Ikoma after he gave Ikoma such an ass kicking and what was that crap about Ikoma having no fear? Ikoma through out the series shows signs of fear. WTF?

It's the standard bravery stuff. Ikoma overcomes his fear, while Biba is ruled by his. And Ikoma wins the fight because he's hopped up on zombie steroids.

The guy enjoyed killing. Ikoma noticed that he smiled when he killed one of his former group members. He used to be normal before his Dad fucked him over with not sending supplies, then he just snapped and became bat shit crazy. Definitely not implying that it was good story telling however.

Is the ending song for episode 12 the same as the regular ending song for the rest of the season? I feel like it's different and can't find the name of it

So the message to take away from here is that zombie powers are the way to go? I'm guessing if there is a Season 2, they'll deal with more habaneros.

Ikoma got power up. Being fabulous edgy villain won't help you against someone who can melt trains.

>guy enjoyed killing

There is nothing wrong with that.

Well, to be fair, the only reason he took the steroids was because he was willing to sacrifice his own life to save Mumei, so it was another part of that theme on bravery, not just a plotpoint of steroids beats regular zombies.

Biba pls.

When did Biba inject Ikoma with the blood? Was that what he shot at him as he was lying prone in the mud? There was no projectile when I frame stepped. It did flash green, the same color as Mumei after she got injected.

Yes, the green flash was the tell.

The season could have been a lot better with a few changes. There could have been some hints/cryptic messages about how Kabane came to be. Every other episode would end up with the Kabane going through the front gate due to someone's mistake.

But only autists care about how kabane came to be

Did they every show a world map in the season? There really wasn't much world building aside from fortress here and there (plus the capital).

No, I don't think so. Maps were always at an odd angle, or blocked by someone leaning over it. That just wasn't the focus.

Why is Kurusu such a jobber? I would have thought he would at least take out ponytail.

>Takumi is dead
>Biba is dead
>All the towns in this world seem to be gone
>All they have is a fucking train
>S2 will never happen

If Biba was revealed to be a kabaneri sooner and had some kabaneri superiority agenda versus being exiled over kabane hatred--by his own father nonetheless--his behavior would have seemed more justified than the grudge blown way out of proportion.

It's like that's what the writer was going for but failed to properly communicate it. The strong against the weak stuff sounded like cultish nonsense.

How wild and furious is the Kabaneri sex Mumei and IkoMAN engages in?

God this show was shit.

Enjoyable, good looking shit, but shit nonetheless.

Doujins when?

beach episode OVA when?

>The strong against the weak stuff sounded like cultish nonsense.
That's because it was.

I imagine it would be kinda hard

i mean with only 1 arm and all.

The show had a feudal era inspiration so if there were maps they must have been for the local island. No world maps or mention of the world beyond Japan existing.

Not-Takumi will replace Real-Takumi and IkoMAN will purposefully forget Real-Takumi's existence.

The last episode felt quite rushed but overall this series was okay I guess.

i mean, the fact that Suzuki was there should debunk the whole "japan is the only place that exists in this world" idea.

He killed all the kabane

Can you name any pros for keeping the weak around?

easier to rape

I didn't have this in mind while watching but there's a shitload of English words in the Japanese language. Did everybody use them or just the dutch guy?

It is a universal moral good as it is within the nature of its Creator to do so

I never noticed any. It's pretty easy to avoid, too, when you've set your piece in a time period when they didn't do that. It's just like writing without slang.

And how do you suppose those words made their way into the Japanese language

The really bad ones died anyway, that guy was the one who was just doing his job and didnt abuse people

Mostly military occupation after WWII, although obviously some, like パン are much older.

The weak should be able to live without fear from the strong, this is the age-long struggle. The only reason to possess power is to kill those who seek it. Social Darwinists are fucked in the head. Mumei did the right thing by killing bieber.

Man this guy was tops, it made me smile when he talked
hope he says german words or something in the dub

Remember gentlemen that this very thing is happening to FLCL. And people are worried if The Black Swordsman is going to suck!

>Social Darwinists are fucked in the head
>The man was killed because of his own plan being shitty
lolno

the feudal era was well before WWII