ITT: Your opinions that trigger's Sup Forums

I'll start

>Mushishi is boring, directionless shit that people pretend to like to earn their "patrician points"

I like Miyazaki's work

Good projection senpai

ITT_ redditors outing themselves and being proud of eating shit.

what you said but switch mishishi with girls unda pantser

>Unironically loves the Berserk: Golden Age Movies.
Haven't read the manga yet, Golden Age was my introduction to Berserk. Been watching the older anime that came out in the 90's. Is WAY better than The Golden Age trilogy. Still love the movies.

Side note, The Black Swordsman comes out today, doesn't look great, still looking forward to watching it all the same.

The fact that Wani wants to make money off of a product is totally acceptable, and bitching about what Jewcob did to get in bed with them is just sore booty from people who lost something they never really had in the first place.

The fact that people who don't want to pay for hentai find alternative ways around paying for it instead of simply not reading it proves that there is massive entitlement mentality involved, and arguably proves actual theft is occurring.

To their credit, it's kind of like when Steam tried to charge money for mods for Skyrim. When you're used to getting something for free and then are expected to pay for it, people aren't exactly going to line up to thank you for it.

That said, you're also totally right.

i actually liked euerka 7 ao and actually listen to most of the soundtrack

Your favorite anime is trash.

Keit-Ai will never be real.

TTGL is the best anime of all times.

Toradora was A MESS.

OPM is the anime of the millenium.
Newfag please.

But it is though.

not with that final episode it isn't

Get your shit together.

lolicon is literally the same as pedophilia

Cowboy bebop is a high quality excellent anime with great charachters and slow comfy pace and its not overrated or "entry level"

FLCL is pretty shitty besides from the music.

I disagree but I understand why you like it so much.

The first two seasons of Black Butler are unironically good, and the manga and its faithfully adapted seasons are shit

>trigger's
an hero

watching fujo garbage....
user...

I watched the entirety of Sakura Trick, expecting the plot to go somewhere. It's a thuddingly stupid anime but the kiss scenes were enough to keep me coming back.

I didn't know what fujos were when I first watched it and didn't realize the subtext is usually interpreted as homolust. It's much better if you assume it's just about power dynamics without sexual tension.

Moe are worse than fujo in general

>an hero

Reinhard is a faggot and yang , oberstein , reuitneur and kircheis are all better than him

>watching moe or fuji..
user...

ok thats a hilarious misspelling, my b guys i guess i suck cocks

99% of anime is shit and everything Sup Forums likes doesn't fall into that 1%

The only anime adaptions that are worth watching are SOL shows. Adaptions of action shows are ruining the industry.

Even SOL adaptations are worthless. I no longer watch anything that isn't either original content or distinctly experimental.

But E7 has one of the best soundtracks ever, I see no issue with this

NGE+EoE is the best anime of all time
This should at least trigger 50% of the board

Sword Art Online isn't that bad (its not good) and people should get over the dumb LNfag hype.

Akame ga Kill does its gimmick well and the people who get salty about it should learn their monkey's paw wishes for a generic shonen where people die was gonna blow up in their face. Its still bad though.

95% of SOLs are only liked to fit in.

I never shower and never wipe and as a result I smell terrible and I have no hopes of attracting a woman with any sanity left

Watching anime dubbed is objectively better than watching it in moonspeak

Deedlit is the best waifu.

talking about the sequel mang

It's over Lucifer i have the high ground

But i actually like mushishi. It wasnt boring either.

Anime was a mistake.
-Colonel Sanders

If we can't trust the Colonel, who can we trust?

Mcdonalds.

I think there actually are a few anime out there that are better in the english dub than native Japanese. Space Dandy is the first example that comes to mind, but I actually think Death Note was better too, even though it was mostly just for Juliani's performance.

Hamstershit was definitely the worst and most unfunny moeblob SOL anime to date. The protag is not cute or charming in any way and doesn't have any redeeming qualities. I don't get why people liked that show.

Aku no Hana was underrated.

>Aku no Hana was underrated.
You're one hell of a fag

Aria is worthless outside a few episodes.

>i like mushishit

I think keitai is the worst unoriginal story ever made.

Rei a shit.
Asuka is better.

Rem a shit
He should marry Emilia

Red VS Blue fags need to die
all of them, both sides

Railgun's Silent Party arc was significantly better than the Sisters' arc.

fujoshit > haremshit

Personally, I find Imaishi's work to be even more directionless where the plots always fall apart. They're all predictable and are only praised because of how loud (literally and figuratively) they are.

I liked the Rozen Maiden dub.

Valuing plot is the sure sign of a pleb

My opinion is that A boy falls in love with a girl.

So, you read hero without h ?

lazy

Subaru did nothing wrong.

That's fine, you can enjoy all style and no substance - which even then all of his shows simply look like someone vomited rainbows all over the screen

Here's a few
>Nina is one of the best characters and has the most interesting character arc in Code Geass.
>Elfen Lied is a fantastic manga series and would have been a masterpiece of an anime adaptation if only it was produced by one of the better studios.
>Kiznaiver is offensively bad and whoever wrote it needs to quit their career for good.
>PASWG had more interesting things to say about society than Psycho Pass.

Any kind of elfen lied praise triggers me hard

Death parade is amazing and well written anime

Yo, as long as you admit you're a pleb feel free to say whatever. Certainly no skin off my back.

Subaru is best MC of the season if not year

lost

All .Hack anime are shit and you should feel bad if you even remotely liked them

I would unironically agree with both of these but then I remembered Sakamoto exists.

Eva > Ideon
Giant Robo is kinda of meh.
The only good think about Haruhi is Disappearence.
Honneamise is boring.
Planetes isn't the amazing gem everyone pretends it is.

Because of le feels amirite?

Is it the use of tragedy as a character development tool? The convenient amnesia? The poorly drawn gore? I'm curious.

It's edgy for the sake of being edgy, and absolutely nothing beyond that. It's the most shallow piece of shit ever.

>Eva > Ideon

Only Tomino dick riders would be triggered by this.

>and absolutely nothing beyond that
It's an action wish-fulfilment-harem fetish-fuel series with a subplot about the evolutionary future of mankind. Oh, and it has Bando. You've gotta love Bando.

You can interpret anything into it that you wish, it doesn't get any less shallow because of it.
If I want to fap to gore I go on gurochan.

>You can interpret anything into it that you wish
I'm honestly not reaching by mentioning that subplot. If I brought up its themes around the morality surrounding gun control then I'd be starting to interpret a little too hard.

It may be in there, but that's like saying Bioshock Infinite had a proper sub plot about racism

>mushishi is boring

Doesn't everyone think that though? It's literally just "le white haired no emotions man" going around and being smarter than everyone else. Almost like CGCGT without the cute girls OR the cute things. I have come to the conclusion that, if you like it, then you are either a female, or a homosexual. I mean there's nothing inherently wrong with either, but at least admit it.

doesn't make it wrong

Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right.

I'm a huge fan of slow pretentious borefests, and, honestly, I don't understand why Sup Forums likes Mushishi. I think it's boring, and that's something I almost never say. No one's ever been bothered to explain to me why it's good either, they just insult me. Which is fine, I do the same for other shows, but still. I just don't get it.

If it wasn't for the animation,One Punch Man would be garbage

Ohh I wish it looked like the web comic.

I'm actually really excited about the visual direction going on with Mob, because of that.

Evangelion its pretty fucking pretentious and boring sometimes. I somewhat get the hype but fuck off.

The only good SoLs are Hidamari Sketch and NNB.
K-On is ass.

Yuyushiki is pure shit along with every series like it.

Personally, I like it because it enables fantasies.
Living a frugal vagabond life throughout the countryside, with the added side of supernatural shenanigans - but the shenanigans are tame for the most part, and the music, animation, coloring, etc. all serve to comfort someone who uses anime to escape from their busy reality. Gives a sense of peace. Ginko being knowledgeable and 90% aware of whatever mushi shit is going on gives a sense of being in control.
I don't even watch it for the 'deeper meanings' or whatever, I just think it's a comforting show that looks really nice.
Some of the concepts are really pretty and enjoyable, too. I think my favorite was the first episode with the boy who could see mushishi, and whatever he drew with his left (right?) hand took form.
It's a nice show. It's not for everybody. Most anime are like that, because people's taste and what they want varies.

Eva 3.33 is a great film and if you hate it you are a pleb that got rused by master Anno himself

Conviction is the least good arc in berserk, millenium is the best

70% of everyone here are fucking idiot manchildren

If you have watched more than 100 anime you are worthless and your opinion should not be trusted

>If you have watched more than 100 anime you are worthless and your opinion should not be trusted

Don't you mean Toradora was a WASTE?

Toradora was a big fat mistake.

Entry level doesn't mean an anime is bad, it just means its something that has exposure outside of Japan and is more likely to appeal to people who aren't already fans of anime. Cowboy Bebop is the epitome of entry level and its still great.

Yes, there are almost no good anime so if you have watched that many it means you would gladly spend your time watching garbage so your opinion should not ever be trusted even relating to the good shows you have watched

good post

bad post

ARIA is boring and the characters are annoying

I unironically like Kubo's art. The lack of backgrounds never confused or bothered me and I like how Kubo focuses more on the character's designs and expressions instead of intricate backgrounds which do confuse me at times and make certain manga look messy.

Also Orihime is my favorite girl in the series.