So, how is Sup Forums going to deal with Islamic converts?

So, how is Sup Forums going to deal with Islamic converts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mbinzayf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rope

Since they've converted they're actually closer to us than white leftists

>whites convert to islam
>throw off shackles of political correctness and social justice
>kill the other islamic sects for being heretics
Do muslims really want this?

.45 to the base of the skull.

White sharia is a meme pushed by sand niggers. The ME, starting with Iran and Israel, needs to be completely drowned in nuclear flame.

No they are literally the same. These are the people that say islam is the most feminist religion that supports lgbtqfag rights.

Enslave the bitch and breed 6-8 pure Aryan kids, then teach the kids to hate all non-whites.

It would be actually very funny/interesting if something like this happened

fpbp

Given historical precedent, it's exactly what will happen. Given that whites forged empires based on a religion that actually preached peace, imagine what they'll do when they get ahold of a religion that preached conquest.

>Anderssen
Nordcucks need to learn to control their women

no we can use them to spread islm fag acceptance and degenerate their religion. we can get fundies to say no to fags in their mosques and then set a divide betwween the muslim majority and leftists.

Absolutely disgusting.

Intelligent knowing that converts are more likely to be zealots

Same way Muslims deal with converts
Beatings , stonings and honour killings

She had to be from Turku

Nige beat me to it.

Rape also works

by ignoring them. obviously they "converted" for attention. so just give them 0 attention and dont talk to them at all.

Why? She's going to have white Muslim kids

twitter.com/mbinzayf
He's in your country

Damn, you beat me to it.

>to deal with Islamic converts
A nice dish just like mum used to make
And they will not give a crap about this moon-god cult anymore

>turku

Fucking finns

kek, enslaving them would be respecting their religion, they wouldn't even be able to complain

Pretend like they don't exist.
They wrote themselves out of society after all.

No take-backs. Whatever happens to Islam in the west happens to them also.

The worse thing you can do to traitors like this is give them everything thing they wished for, but with their western privileges and resources removed from the equation.

That's an idea, I'd love to create a divide between Muslims and leftists. Muslims are notoriously anti-gay and anti-tranny. We western patriots could find a way to exploit this and turn leftists against Muslims. Like, try to get a mosque to perform a gay wedding so the Muslims get all indignant and angry, then expose the mosque as homophobic. And provoke Muslims into attacking fags.

I'm surprised this hasn't happened already.

They lost their whiteness. They are traitors and scum.

They won't turn against Islam just like they won't turn against any non-white religion. We have tried for years to get leftists to admit there is a huge hatred of faggots in the nigger and spic communities for decades, but they will ALWAYS redirect to blaming the white man. It's their modus operandi, the reason why their ideology even exists.

Daily dose of Vitamin Zyklon

>women and other dregs of society convert to some new and trendy sandnigger religion
Where have we seen that before?

Rape*

There must be a way to get leftists to turn on Muslims, it seems so easy, so inevitable. Just one little incident could trigger it, like the homophobic Christian bakery thing. We need the Muslim equivalent, a homophobic Muslim bakery. We just need Muslims to do something really cunty to a fag and then we can milk it for everything. There must be something we can do. It would be so fantastic to see them turn on each other.

B-but user, you said there are no such thing as “western privilege”? R-right?

But it has happened in the past before, and Muslim homophobia is well-known. Leftists still don't care.

The only way I could see them becoming hostile to Muslims is if Muslims allied with right-wingers. This is why for example leftists hate countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey, because they see them as being Western puppets/tied to the West.

Basically, the more anti-White/anti-Western you are, the more leftists like you, and the more sympathetic/pro-White/West, the less they will like you and overlook your flaws in their eyes.

if they are ugly like in the pic I am fine

>We just need Muslims to do something really cunty to a fag and then we can milk it for everything.
Have you forgotten about Omar "born this way? then you die today" Mateen?

Converts will be first in the line to the gallows

Twice, just to be sure.
That is, twice a week. For at least a month.

Say salams, maybe chat about stuff

If Orlando didn't do it, nothing will.

>This is why for example leftists hate countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey, because they see them as being Western puppets/tied to the West.

They are though. Especially Saudi. As far as I can see, Iran is pretty much the only noncucked nominally muslim country left.

Nothing. Christians are just pagan converts after all. We would have to deal with them first, since they cause most of our problems.

oven

>If Orlando didn't do it, nothing will
Last ditch effort is to orchestrate a civil war between Muslims and non muz blacks and/or spics. The left would have and impossible time picking a side.

But Mateen was a closet fag himself so it doesn't really count. A leftist would rationalize it by saying "poor little Mateen was just confused about his sexuality", or something retarded like that. If Mateen wasn't a fag, it would have been perfect, but he fucked it all up by jerking off to other men's balls.

>Muslims and non muz blacks and/or spics
Islam doesn't discriminate on race though. Furthermore, a majority of converts to Islam in America are black.

>Furthermore, a majority of converts to Islam in America are black.

Tells you everything you need to know about both Islam and niggers

Lol i know the girl in the middle (wont say name but she lives in Leiden, the Netherlands).
She works with syrian refugees but she's far from a convert. Just a legit nice girl who thinks refugees need help.. but naive but yeah, nothing bad here

Ok Achmed, Islam vs Catholics. That'll rope in the hispandex

Yeah, orchestrating a conflict between Muslims and blacks/spics would be too difficult, it would be much easier to provoke Muslims into attacking fags. Proud western men really should try harder to ignite conflict between Muslims and queers, we'd be killing two birds with one stone. We could just sit back and watch leftists and Muslims devour each other. It seems so easy.

...and what would that be?

But the pope is a leftist too. And Catholics haven't really been on bad terms with us for a while.

i know this girl who converted to marry her turksmell boyfriend and start pumping out kids (they have 5 now i think), and she doesn't really know anything about islam but became an open anti-semite and no one dares utter a word of criticism about it

depressing but a bit amusing

I once ran into a guy who looked just like this guy except he had blond hair. I literally couldn't even

>Pope is a leftist
Sadly you got me there, but all problems have a "solution"

Yeah, for the first year, on second year they start to skip mosque prays more often by every passing month.
By third year they don't show up anymore, in end of the year they don't even call themselves Muslim and return to fedora tipping.
That's why don't see a single old/50's white converts walking around.
Even the ones I've seen in Germany are fat neckbeards dressing up in dirty robes in public and never walk alone without other Arabs.

If you count on christianity to counter Islam is some way I'm afraid you're just being irrational, at least for Europe where atheism is present more than anywhere else

Nothing?
Its their ass getting abused beaten and their rights reduced and they even know that politcans will look the other way lol

90's - Wicca
00's - Buddhism and minor Hinduism
10's - Atheism and minor Islam

You realize you're comforting yourself right now?
Especially when extremism is more present among converts than anyone else

Lmao, tell that to Gulf Ar*pes

If God doesn't do what we want we should find some other nigga - Voltaire

At some point when all is lost, alt right will join islam and demand that fags and feminist be put to death. Praise kek!

That's irrelevant if many converts accept gays.

You do realise that these fucking people will make a mockery out of your religion?
It will be full on rainbow faggotry from here on to forever.

I really like why you don't go back further.

>anderssen
always our nordic beatiful names driving the progressive gene futher into the anglo analhole
how does it feel to get cucked by a little country like ours

radical islam clears the national identity

>extremism is more present among converts than anyone else
yeahyeah, only for now.
It's same trendy and edgy anti-value stuff with no proper answers to their questions like atheism was in 2000's.

Now when they have to go out into real world and take responsibility of themselves, they'll grow up from that bullshit and except the surrounding environment's habits in order to succeed and not turned into dispersed individual that no one cares about.
In essence, they are just attention whoring children, whom you do not care a shit about either. You're just boasting about this issue due to same reason.

What is there to go further?

Woah, 3d chess?
A homosexual mudslime in media is definitely going to set off a few grumpy imams. Next Hebdo?

>slowly realizing she's not straight

They're not pushing "homosexuality is genetic" anymore?

>Now when they have to go out into real world and take responsibility of themselves, they'll grow up from that bullshit
Except they were literally raised in this environment so it's not as if they didn't know how to deal with it

WTF IS HAPPENINGGGGGGGG

>And provoke Muslims into attacking fags.

Dude. Muslim walked into faggot bar and massacred 50 spic buttgobblers. Leftists didn't give a shit.
Young Turks directly stated that right wing white christians are to blame for the attack, with straight face.

The good thing is that I was right - faggots are a self-correcting problem.

You know it, user.

Finland, Yes. I would like to see more white thots devote their lives to Allah (pbuh)

Naw I think they still do, it's just the patriarchy that brainwashed them to think they're straight, so coming out of their conditioning takes time

>Allah (pbuh)
swt*

It will never happen. Orlando, Rotherham, Cologne, Burma.
Leftism is anti-Western ideology, down to the core.

Yes...swt...yes I-I know

>Islam doesn't discriminate on race though.

Wat. Prophet called blacks 'raisin heads'.
The word 'Abeed' means 'slave' and 'blacks'

So why aren't they succeeding in then?
Why do they have to seek attention and validation from what ever the trendy anti-value is and pervert other religions for their own cause (like calling Islam the feminist religion) then?

They'll leave Islam when this fetishition has run its course, because they don't want to feel outsiders to their loved ones and friends.

Do elaborate me lad

>Why? She's going to have white Muslim kids
how is that possible unless she has a bosnian husband?

by not associating with them

Rope

>like calling Islam the feminist religion
But what you don't understand is that generalization isn't correct, especially when, again, most converts are salafis since salafis are the ones converting the most

The Orlando shooting didn't work as bait because the Muslim shooter was a closet fag himself. Leftists can just use that as an excuse to avoid blaming Muslims. We need another Orlando, but we need a completely hetero Muslim shooter next time.

There are probably a million potential ways into baiting leftists and Muslims into fighting each other, we don't need an actual shooting.

user. We are talking about leftists. They are already starting to release articles how being 'straight' is not natural.

>Do elaborate me lad
What's there to elaborate? Christianity was the same shit and you fly its flag. It's pretty hilarious.

well that doesn't answer any of my questions, Ar*pe
Whether it's Salafism or some random Shia sect or Ahmaddiyan, the result will be the same.
Fetishist trend passes by and converts desert Islam and whole thing just crumbles to irrelevancy while number of Muslims will stagnate to ~8% of Europe's total population.

> Christianity was the same shit
A decade long edgy anti-value fetishition trend?
Kek, why so jealous of Christianity?

Ahahahahah, this is so dumb what do you want me to answer? You're just saying "muh they'll get tired of it and stop being muslims when this trend stops" as if converting ot Islam was a trend foh

The very first muaddhin (caller to prayer) was a black man by the name of Bilal ibn Rabah

Early on, before the prophet pbuh went to Medina, a black christian king of Abyssinia provided safe refuge for some of the muslims escaping persecution in Mecca

A lot of Arabs were (and still are) racists towards africans, but that racism was not instituted islamically

I had my questions here It's a trend mate, everybody knows it.

>A decade long edgy anti-value fetishition trend?
See (the green part).
Makes me wonder why you'd even ask this question after initially replying to the answer. I guess you're a bit slow.

It's a trend to convert to Islam? especially when terrorism is more present than ever?
I think you need some reality

Do elaborate me then what lead to popularity of Christianity in Roman Empire and how Early Church was formed

It's supposed to be a "counter culture" trend much like Marxism was in 60's/70's (when there was Marxist terrorism too in Europe).

Why are you so sour about truth and pattern that has repeated itself all over again in past 100 years?