Why does she sit like this while aiming?

Why does she sit like this while aiming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVUfFrU7RhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause she's a woman.

Maybe her butt hurts

dat sideboob doe

lowering her COGrav and providing a stable base in which to take the shot I think that is what she is aiming to do there.

Kinda looks like a uniboob.

From what?

Rock on shoujo

Crouching increases your accuracy

Source: Vidya

That position is unstable as fick though. For stationary sniping it's best to sit on ass and either outstretch both legs or use one knee as support.
Source: tacticool vidya

Wait how the fuck did I mistype fuck just now? It's not self-censoring, fuck faggots who do that.

It's that weird thing where they pretend to be realistic and it comes off as faker than if they just went full anime retard

Its the usual african civil war sniper pose.

Why doesn't she protect herself with armor?

It's alright, senpai, Fick is German for fuck, just roll with it.

Too much habanero

On that note, do ZR with tracksuit stripes exist?

Rock on shoujo

because she is bait for faggots.

That is armor.

Knee-san best girl. Helmet-san a shit.

Spotted the slav.

Because she has some slav blood

Did this anime just make me want to fuck a 12 year old?

Wanted that perfect shot/it's fucking cute.

Well you know, the child IS sexy.

Nice.

How did she throw Ikoma that far? How did samurai jump that far? Why was that 'collapsing bridge' part even there?

Good concept, bad execution.

6/10

No, its best to sit on your ass and put your feet together so you can stick your elbow into your knee for support

t. wild animal killing pro

It just works so well

s2 when

Slavaboo.

Slav marxmanship.

Just an Addidas tennis skirt and some generic black thigh highs with three white stripes at the top should do.

That's almost a Slav squat though, the most stable position the world has ever seen

Is that a FAMAS?

STOP ITTTTTT

Apparently this is the most efficient position to be in when pooping

BALLS

Never gets old.

From not sit on superior Mercedez seat.

During initial Officer training we went to the range and learned all the firing positions. The position in pic related is referred to the squatting firing position.

Initially it was quite painful to sit like this for more than 30 seconds, but I tested it and found that the squatting position increased the accuracy of my groupings and was almost as good as the prone firing position.

Unlike the crouched firing position you aren't putting weight on any part of your body or sitting on your feet. The crouched firing position may seem comfortable, but it gets uncomfortable quickly and isn't as stable as squatting. Also there is less recoil support for the rifle (try firing a 7.62 round from a crouched position).

Squatting is a stable position and you can easily translate to a prone or standing firing position. Your legs also don't fall asleep if you squat for long periods of time; for example, in some combat training scenarios we had to stay in a lowered firing position (squat or crouch) for up to 30 minutes. Another bonus is that the squatting position is a mobile firing position, while crouching is not.

I did the 30 day squatting challenge (squatting for 30 minutes a day for 30 days) and it really helped with my ankle range of motion as well as make squatting more comfortable. To this day I believe the squatting firing position is the best all round firing position.

Because it looks moe

>didn't find squatting comfortable
You disgust me.

Sleep Well Sweet Prince

Not everyone is a slav in here.

Sure its summer

Actually yes, for once.

It would be a lot more sexy and practical if she sat with her butt on the ground and legs spread to rest her arms on for a stable shooting position. Practical shooting is usually sexier than fantasy bullshit positions. Usually.

So this is just bullshit? I'm not much of an operator.

There are different forms of crouched. He may be referring to taking a single knee and placing it on the ground. In which case the squat would probably work better. Problem is back when I was in the army the IOTV is fuck heavy and bulky making squatting a bitch and very tiring. I prefer to sit at an angle to the target with t he back of my arms against my knee (bone on bone tends to be less stable than muscle on bone). So squatting could work but is less stable than a proper sitting position.

And everybody has a different body.Gotra do what works for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVUfFrU7RhQ
because she is a Slavic woman

is pretty much spot on. Depends on what kind of equipment you are using and your body type.

In the Australian Army we usually conduct training operations without body armour and just need to deal with webbing which is only 7kg fully loaded. Once you start packing on equipment like body armour with skirting or light support weapons, some firing positions just become difficult or impractical.

The raised crouching position is also easier if you have kneepads on. Though, if you have body armour and you are going to stay down for a while it may just be better to sit down.

She's a fan of Hitman

He's not squatting in the pic though, he's sitting.