clyp.it/ypiget4m
hikarinoakariost.info/pipo-password-teddyloid-feat-bonjour-suzuki-single/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she's in a vid conference with Midori you tool

But Luluco was always a slut

Midori is a slut though so it's even worse

>final episode
>dropped

Did you miss the part where they said she's a middle schooler?

This thread is not justice.

Epilogue of the final episode, even.

>not being able to add it to your MAL because you dropped it at the last second
Don't you feel silly now, for wasting all that time.

>MAL

Saw this thread two hours ago, and I thought to myself "hey, I've seen these characters posted a few times and they're kinda cute, I wonder what they're from". Looked it up from OP's image filename, decided to give the first episode a try. Then the next, and the next...

Fucking christ Space Patrol Luluco is good. Like, it has no plausible right to be this good. Just wanted to drop by after watching the series finale and give a thanks for convincing me to watch it. You guys are great.

>He doubted trigger saving anime

don't sweat it tomodachi

I'll admit I didn't know it was Studio Trigger that did it, or that Trigger is what did Little Witch Academia. In fact I'm pretty ignorant on animation studios in general. I won't be pulling that mistake in the future though.

It's five in the morning and I'm too pumped to sleep because I just finished this fucking emotional roller coaster of a series. What other anime should I get started on?

Inferno Cop

It was obvious you were a newfag from your previous post, but now you're asking for recs.
Fuck off.

just go over at /wsr/ and ask them for recommendations, you'll never get any on Sup Forums

Also, don't type like that - while you're using better language than most of Sup Forums, you sound really weird.

Well, that was fast. Finished it already. Fun to watch nonetheless.

I'll keep that in mind; thanks for the tips.

Welp, off to bed with me. You folks have a good night...day, whatever.

Please don't call her mean names. She's just having fun with her friend.

clyp.it/ypiget4m

When you hear it...

I keep looking for the ED, but nyaa-kun doesn't deliver. Soon I'll have to go and ask google-senpai.

hikarinoakariost.info/pipo-password-teddyloid-feat-bonjour-suzuki-single/