Arthropoda hate thread

It is on!
The oppression of these small creatures with inferior breathing organs will never return.
Show me why the earth is dominated by proper lifeforms.

All offspring with an exoskeleton shall be crushed by our mighty newspapers!

Long live glorious vertebrata master race
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoB8t0B4jx4
youtube.com/watch?v=a6VNsqzgMKU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amblypygi
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436861/Why-want-poke-Insect-breeder-taunts-freaky-looking-whip-spider-gets-bitten-multiple-times-camera.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W4WGQmWcrbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

evolutionary war is the real race war

Don't hate, tolerate.

>tfw sister is marrying a trilobitoidea in 2 months
How do you deal with the fact that your parents failed, bros?

Spider masterrace

the enigmatic /Vendobionta/ is the patrician choice

Don't defend them exo fuckers.
Or does this make you Spider Man?
Unless you are Spider Man- don't be like Spider Man. Fucking Renegates and shit

Squamata is the height of evolution. You may not like it but this is how peak performance looks like.

This looks like a hybrid of both mythological stuff and both mammal and squishy squid stuff.
Has race mixing gone too far?

lol

Show cloaca

A Turk.

Spiders are just so bizarrely horrifying to me. Pure nightmare fuel. They create these intricate webbed nets with some sort of bio-discharge at their command, which they are also impervious too. Other shit gets trapped it in, and they struggle themselves to exhaustion. After that the spider comes and injects its paralyzing agent inside the victim and then rolls them up in a need spider-webbed cocooned bun and then periodically feeds on it until all the yummy juices inside are emptied.

Dunno why I explained all that shit, but literally wtf. It's just... idk. Speechless.

Chordata btfo
>ywn look this good faggots

this is hot

this is shit

Typical kraut. Fuckng bipeds

Can we get the entire world onboard with this?
Who actually wants to see these things exist?

there are psychologists studying exactly why there is a fear of spiders, even though most of them are completely harmful. It seems to be because the anatomy of spiders is incredibly remote from most other animals we're familiar with - more than two (or four) legs, more than two eyes, hairy (even though it isn't a mammal), strange locomotion with sudden bursts of very fast movement, ...

harmless*

Felidae is masterrace.

Don't like... birds die, and also froggos, and... lizards, and... idk what else. Also some plants rely on bugs to pollinate for them, and I think doggos are healthier because of ticks because it's a natural way for them to drain some blood out (new blood that replaces it is healthier).

Idk man. SCIENCE IS JUST A BUNCH OF MEMES.

>be faggot trilobite
>get stupid faggot self stuck in a rock

How fucking retarded are these retards?

Diversity is our strength you say?

Here in the United States starting around the 90s we had an unchecked immigration of dirty filthy Brown Widows.

It took them 10 years to spread their filthy brown ways across the entire nation by hitchhiking and carjacking. Typical brown widows. Did I mention they reproduce like flies?

Nowadays, you can overturn any rock in any once respectable Black Widow neighborhood and find their scum instead.

Black Widow genocide I tell you!

They accidentally turned noclip off

What is wrong with Australia?
Is it totally anti vertebrae cucked?

>leave the house for a week
>house gets stolen by hundreds of scum spiders and what not

insects and spiders are like ghetto assholes
muh house now. gonna buil a tv with my antennae and shit

It is interesting that all primates are said to have a fear of spiders. It's something that predates all of us. There might have been a particularly vicious breed of spider a long time ago that went extinct that was able to kill bigger animals with it's bite and poison.

This is the pol I love

Fun fact... Australian Funnel Web is poisonous to only rodents and primates. Like it can bit a dog or a horse, no harm. But you? Yeh trouble.

And they look super prehistoric to me. I'm guessing all spiders were funnel webs in the old days!

Honestly... this shit looks more terrifying than the Aliens from the fucking Alien movies.

And on that note, imagine what pre-historic spiders must have looked like. Probably much fucking bigger. Holy fuck man, thinking about spiders that are the sizes of dogs or something SPOOKS ME.

can ants or termites build this?
no they just make homes out of their own shit

You reckon they're badass, you haven't seen a Goulds goanna taking out a seven foot king brown. Shits insane. They chase a big fuck of snake up a tussock and clamp veterbrae from ass up so the snake is para section by section until they can just eat em . Thank fuck goannas don't get over 7 foot, or we'd be in trouble. Don't even start me on crocs. I've seen a 14 footer swim upstream on an ebb tide with a half tonne cow in its gob, and submerge. This place is fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=YoB8t0B4jx4

youtube.com/watch?v=a6VNsqzgMKU

Arthropods are UMA DELICIA

I got about 20-30 of those. Maybe 1 or 2 in museum quality

how do you feel about this?

I love my bug spray glove.
It's so bad

disgustibg creatures, they must never be allowed to evolve

What the FUCK is that thing!?
I'm never going to Australia I swear to god

I'm sure ancient greeks had like a bug crusher god.

Just look at hittiti culture with this telepuru thing.
Disgusting!

OwO

this is why I carry a can of doom as part of my EDC. If one of these filthy sub-creatures even so much as approaches me I wipe out their entire family, remove their legs, and leave them alive to contemplate the error of their mudcrawling ways

>a filthy mammal moved into your flat

At least it showers everyday. I love to just relax in that wet recess under the bath. It's so moist and fungal.

Fuck you Lobster is delicious!!

Good. We full. of pic related

fucking anglos, day of the bug repellant when?

get the fuck out of my faucets you cunt, as soon as your kind moved in the property values fell faster than brexit

It's a whip spider
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amblypygi

>typical morning in Australia
>fighting off some giant fucking spider that's blocking your path to your pantry

"This place is fucked"
is about all I understood.
But message received in full, man.

Fuck off faggot, you had three hundred years to deal with the niggers, and went Zimbabwe . Fuck you weak ass rooineks

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436861/Why-want-poke-Insect-breeder-taunts-freaky-looking-whip-spider-gets-bitten-multiple-times-camera.html
Look at the end of the video. It fucking BITES him when he picks it up!

Whatever you say rodent-features.

Btw I ate all your skin flakes while you were sleeping.

The only reason we didnt wipe out the kaffirs is because we were too busy trying to wipe out the subkaffir anglo/roaches

Look at you, you managed to control your blacks but now you're overrun by anglo/roaches.

Come, join us my emu friend, and by our powers combined we shall become the most powerful race on earth

Jesus! What in the fuck!?

know the feeling man my sister has a kid to a cephalocarida, has no idea where he is though.

FLATWORM MASTER RACE

SPEAKING FROM INSIDE THE HOST I CONTROL: SOME BROWN CURRY SMELLING HUMAN

I'm more of a mammal/amphibian sort of guy

These bad boys get to seven foot long.

God imagine how shitty it is to have a giant tapeworm inside you.
>low muscle mass
>always weak and depressed
>no fat even tho eating like a pig
>you can rarely feel it wiggle
>might infect the person giving you a rimjob with its eggs(baka @ gays)

We all have Ecco the Dolphin to thank for this

Fucking Victorians, I swear to god

Now you understand who is really controlling those crowds of skinny sjws

The fat ones are full of eggs

Scavengers seem filthy to you
but your shit smells sweet to them.

when the bug spray is just right

>The fat ones are full of eggs
Not really. Tapeworms only make your abdomen slightly bloated along with the eggs and shit.
Tapeworms make you skinny and weak very fast so the fat people are probably still not infected. I guess some skinny gays/SJWs have them and it also affects their mental state because no nutrition to feed the brain and shit.
No, you can't out-eat a tapeworm.

Better than I feel about this

Geez it was just a joke buddy

There are worser things than bugsprays

Ah, pardon my autism then

I am telling you. We will not tolerate bugs stealing our base.

>don't let bugs into your house
>don't go to the door when inSECTS (lol pun) knock on your door
>don't let children unattended when bugs are near

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Don't you have a bull roach you need to prep before your wife and your wife's son get home from his sex change surgery

Ain't nothin wrong with poopin, son

kek

That's actually a worm that hatched as a small larva inside the mantis and burrowed all the way to its brain just to connect to it and make the Mantis drown itself so it can exit as a full grown worm and lay eggs so some other bug gets infested and the cycle repeats itself

Too many legs, too fast.

Same reason people don't like centipedes.

>myriapoda
i see those fuckin things running through my house when i turn on the lights in a room.

I HATE THEM

Bed Bugs have become a problem in New York.
Several stores had to close temporarily.

Is there a solution?
bugkilling, etc
more cleaning

I believe there is a reward waiting for you

Fuck centipedes

I was jumped and mugged by a gang of foreign-looking Myriapoda just last week

THANKS, MERKEL

that looks so fucking delicious. I wonder what they stuff them with...

I remember there were some small frequency generating anti-bug devices that you just plug in. Tho you better make sure the variant doesn't affect pets because some do

The dinosaur race will rise again.

That's a big cock

>Europoors and Amerifats triggered by a fucking spider
>don't understand that spider bites are just invertebrate bantz

Pathetic cucks

Mines bigger

UUUU

for you

Is that the chicken from Family Guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=W4WGQmWcrbs

Who else wants to ride this cock into a battle?

the only way Anons

> Violating the NAP

What about this?

>Be in Australia
>Wake up to pic related's face every morning
>Still the least of your worries

Chocobo's are real.

kek @ MacBook

Look like a mom and her babies.
I'm too much of a sissy faggot to hate that.
I'd probably look up what I could do to aid them, like bring them some water or something.
I'm retarded like that.

imagining a guy sticking the tie around the neck cracks me up for some reason