Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

I vote Ayame-sama for Prime Minister.

Best lord.

I vote Yukina-san as her knight.

Best muscle.

You idiotic waifu people are cancer

Yukina can drive my train whenever she wants.

When did Ikoma get injected with that white blood?
It's bugging me

When Biba shot him

How'd you guys feel about this show? I'd give it a strong 8/10 myself.

Holy fuck what a trainwreck this was.

In the end, the soundtrack is the only saving grace of this anime.

That ending was MEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

God I hated this shit anime. Did they seriously expect to me give a shit about Munmei, the stupid little cunt? Also awful awful villain.

The ending was gay but this show has turned to shit much earlier than that. Ayame-sama and her three-tone-shaded pretty face was the only thing keeping this shit together.

his motivation was
D E E P
E
E
P

>I've been waiting...
FOR A GIRLkabaneri LIKE YOU

I want to serve under Ayame-sama!

Rock on Shoujo!

Mmmmm that actual character development. Can't remember the last time we had such a based princess side character

5/10, only not worse than Mayoiga.

Goddamnit this season had so much promise. Only Luluco didn't disappoint and that was because I was expecting nothing.

I was honestly worried she would just be the generic damsel Waugh, turns out she's a solid character who grow quite a bit, honestly couldn't ask for more

Theres no way it would fit.

Kurusu detected.

People unironically thought that this was going to be a good anime? Fucking idiots.

Does yukina shitpost on steampunk /fit/?

>gaijin-kun only gets 1 crappy line in the last episode

We failed him.

Hozumi did nothing wrong.

>says he likes something about a girl
>must be his waifu
fucking kill yourself stupid dumb cunt

Such a happy ending.

If you ignore that there are still bunch of kabane around, they still don't have station where they can settle and now center of state has fallen.

At least they have top tier cute lord.

It's Hozumi, user

Season two will focus on killing kabane.

>reusing the exact same keystring/hair animation

FUCK YOU

If there is one.

solid 7/10. they fucked up with the first Kabane-cluster, and the last few episodes felt pretty rushed and forced. other than that, I enjoyed the last episode

Sasuga WIT.

FUCK THIS DOG

DAMNIT

KISAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KABANERI DA

Cute

It was awful
any chance for season 2?

6/10

why the fuck Biba put his cum inside Ikoman I don't understand

You will never understand the bond between men.

>tfw you held on to your hope that gaijin-kun would get a backstory until the very last episode
i expected nothing and i am still let down

Are you guys really this retarded and 2 digits IQ?

Black cum made Ikoma strong as fuck and the White cum made him weak as fuck. It's simple.

so when did he insert it? before Ikoman kicked his ass or after he was lying unconscious anyway?

>Mumei lives

The antidote could be in his sword, in the last shot before Mumei killed him or while Mumei and Ikoma wre unconcious.

>kurusu probably killed like two hundred kabane offscreen
>doesn't even look winded when he shows up later
truly the hero this show needed

ITT anime women will never understand.

How in the literal fuck do people still think calling this a trainwreck is still funny or clever. You just look like a parroting autismal faggot.

NEXT SEASON
I STILL HAVE HOPE

"trainwreck" is a newfag meme

Dont take it seriously

It's right here, you can tell by the green sparks since they also have green when Ikoma injects Mumei

Whoop-dee-doo, it's fucking nothing.

How did they even manage to animate the final fight scene so shittily. And not to mention, they couldn't even let emo pink die a death he deserved without inserting some last good deed bullshit.

poop / 10
hurts my butt
wouldn't watch again

Not only are you fucking wrong about Biba, you're a complete faggot. Congratulations.

>last scene of the second recap movie is preview of season 2
>premiere is summer 2017
>snk s2 delayed another year
>mfw

Thanks, I did my best.

I'd want this if only to see the SnK faggots inch closer to suicide.

This always crack me up
It's like, okay so they have paper shredder in the future
WAIT IT'S A SELF CONTAINED FLAME DEVICE
WHY

Hands down one of the worst endings I seen in recently memory.

-Ikoma doesn't die
-Mumei is easily forgiven
-The fight between Ikoma and Biba was trash
-The most cliche death of a villian I ever seen
-And the best part is the hunters who caused catastrophic damage are let on the train no problems at all

How could something that started so good turn to shit to fast?

Dont Don't forget how they give Biba a half-decent funeral instead of just hanging his body from the nearest pole

If the white blood didn't turn Mumei human, why doesn't she have to wear the ribbon to keep the kabane stuff from spreading at the end?

Was that shit even necessary? We never saw Ikoman taking off his steampunk torniquet to fight

I came here to see the tears of the fags who thought the random stone Ikoma had was some kind of magic artifact.

>Fire, destruction and Kabane everywhere

Better look for flowers and bury my oni-sama because he was such a great guy.

FUCK OFF

Honestly I have no idea. But the show seemed to establish that if the ribbon wasn't on it would be bad for her, and then at the end she's still a habanero and she's not wearing it. Bibo took his collar off too. Maybe the reason Ikoma never took his off till the end was so we could have an awesome transformation power up scene.

Maybe she forgot and shortly after the end the curse spreads and she slaughters everyone on the train

>Black cum made Ikoma strong as fuck and the White cum made him weak as fuck. It's simple.

HOL UP HOL UP

SO YOU TRYNA TELL ME

SO YOU FINNA BE SAYIN

Ayame's little speech to the people of Kongokaku about eliminating "our doubting hearts and minds," which was DESTROYED by her having just betrayed those very same people, directly leading to the deaths of their own wives, children, parents, friends....

Because it's easier to put shredded paper back together in the future.

I guess you could say this anime was a
trainwreck.

How many fucking times has this popped up.

>"Don't take that black blood you'll die hombre"
>"It is fine, I do it for mumei"
>"Alright, here is some white blood that saves her"
>"Heh, just kidding I survived despite raising every death flag possible what a nice and fun ending"

Fuck off. If you are going to hype up the MC doing a suicide mission then fucking have him stay dead.
Also the mumei throw was fucking RETARDED, there is no way in hell that flimsy sheet could withstand the impact of a 80kg man flying into it at mach 12

this shit is so dumb, "hurrr I have to pull a little level" lets get this jacket out.

Underrated post. When will they realize the Iron Fortress has a superhuman without the shitty zombie powers aboard?

For 5 bucks I will make it fit on the baby on the right.

I don't remember, why was this guy on a beach? I don't remember seeing him get off the train.

I think he got left behind at the last station.

Biba did it when he shanked him.

Sleep Well Sweet Prince

I give it a 6/10

Could have easily been an 8 if Biba had been either replaced or removed altogether. He was trash as a villain and barely even needed to be there.

Also if the ending wasn't rushed.

Don't mind me, just bringing season two later.

He wasn't even fucking killing the grunts that were trying to murder him only the train man. He should have been blowing all those fuckers to pieces

I'm really mad that he is nowhere to be seen in the ending. They really left him behind there didn't they? I was hoping he would show up at the end with this guy.

The episode was lousy, but moesu spilling spaghetti made it all better.

2/10

Kabanerifags first.

I'll miss you, IkoMAN.

>Biba injected Ikoman with white blood before dying
Sasuga ani-sama.

The hero we deserve

He could be with the rest of biba's men.

Biba injected him with white blood to either save him or weaken his magical powers.

I can't believe I actually watched a whole cour of this shit.

3/10

I liked this scene. Ikoma's VA made this a lot more bearable to watch.

When exactly did Biba give Ikoma the white stuff?

Ikoma was a cool character in the wrong show. Same with Kurusu actually.

When he shot him and emerged from the shadows. I assume it was to make him get up and kill him, since Ikoma was about to die from habanero cancer and Biba wanted to die.

Everyone was pretty alright except Mumei and Biba's group.

>held Ayame-sama's hand in front of the whole crew
Fucking shameless