When are some actually good shounen going to come and replace/dethrone One Piece, Naruto and Bleach?

When are some actually good shounen going to come and replace/dethrone One Piece, Naruto and Bleach?

>dethrone
I refuse to participate in this thread

What's the problem?

Pic obviously not related.

Bow down to your new king.

Pic not related.

>shounen
>good

If you were a 12-year-old boy and started following this brand new shounen manga One Piece you would be 31 years old by now.
I don't understand how battle shounens can remain popular for so long when they're intended for teenagers at most. Why don't these naturally die every five years or so?

>i can't tell if you're implying seven deadly sins is good or bad
Considering the OP mentioned "good shounen" while posting a pic of NnT, the implication should be obvious.

Nanatsu no Taizai and Fairy Tail are already super popular and BnHA is going there. Sadly Black Clover is also going to be that tier soon while World Trigger lost that chance.

Bleach was dethroned long ago, Naruto is over, One Piece is immovable so it's pointless to even think about it being dethroned.

>Reddit no Meme Academy
>anything but trash
Aay

It's almost as if lovable characters, adventure, and arguably the best world building in the industry doesn't suddenly lose its appeal once you hit some arbitrary age due to the magazine slapping a number on it.

>replace/dethrone One Piece, Naruto and Bleach?
You are retarded.

Yotsubato! is actually good and is still around OP.

Different magazine, you fucking retard.

Do you hate Yotsubato and Aria?

You look for a new shounen checkout watamote yes watamote is shounen look it up.

There's plenty of very good Shonen, just not as popular as OP.
I don't ready OP anymore, too much flashback, too much character with his background.
It's nice, but when it's for 3-4 characters per arc it's just too much.
Plus, no matter for how long they navigate they don't seem to grow up except when there's a clear jump.

Dragon Ball, for example, had much more time jump that allowed people to change.
I can't remember how old was Luffy at the beginning but excepted the 2 years skip I don't really remember any change in his personality no matter what happened. On the other side, Goku change through the time, first a strong boy without education, then a strong boy sjw (red ribbon army, piccolo,..), then a man with a family who wants to live in peace and finally, a man who wants to be the strongest.

That's what is missing in OP in my point. People don't really change.

Less popular Shonen can't be as long as OP so the story must go on so even if characters don't really evolve, you don't have this Déjà vu feeling.

But that's only my opinion.

Continuing with my post, why would grown adults watch The Neverending Story or The Beauty and the Best, and come away thinking that they're good movies? Aren't those for kids?

Or why would they find Animaniacs or Dexter's Laboratory entertaining? Those are shows for kids, right?

There is a class of media that's simply intended to keep four year olds entertained. These are very simple, black and white stories lacking anything resembling depth or substance, often geared towards teaching simple values (be nice to people) or simple education (like how to count). Alternatively, you might have equally simple pure educational works, aiming to do things like teach kids about the different kinds of animals or whatever. A small child's world is a simple place with very little room for nuance, and adults probably won't find things made with this in mind very interesting.

However, when you're getting up into things aimed at being enjoyable for the family or for kids who's brains have developed to start to have some grasp on nuance, there's going to be something there for even the oldest people to enjoy.

watamote is best shounen I have ever seen in my life.

Read more shonen.

watamote story is a lot better most shounen op Should check it out.

Since you wrote all that, I should at least reply I read it and concede you made a fair point. Anime in general is pretty puerile so I can't throw stones since I love it.

>Black Clover is also going to be that tier soon
What?
How?
How that failure of a mangaka even got a second chance anyway?