Spoilers today

Pic related is the spoiler. God, Ishida is so
P O S T M O D E R N.

Touka any time now.

what about Rio

I hope Ishida forgets.

The fuck is going on the manga

Why the hate for Touka?

Why should anyone care about Touka? The last time she did something was when she punched Kaneki in the face and told him to fuck off. That was years ago both in reality and in fiction.

Yeah, she's been irrelevant in :re. I haven't been here in a year so I want to know why Sup Forums hates her so much.

*slurp slurp*

Basically becauseMost people are still butthurt over her punching Kaneki.

Three birthdays in a week? shit

This,
Nobody cares about that useless bitch

Guys, how do we save Arima?

I don't want to read this shitty manga with only beta Kanekifags, meme lord Furutafags and Eto waifufags.

>She didn't want to bring Kaneki back.
>When you lose sight of yourself someone's gotta come by and give your cheek a good slap otherwise you'll never come to your senses.
And yet she didn't do shit.
>
And the Touka butt shitposter in January helped too.

Too early for a thread. You'll just wake the shitposters. Let them sleep.

Fake spoilers only, real spoilers are tomorrow.

then stop reading it Austismafag

Pretty much this.

Sup Forums can't deal with characters who refuse to subordinate their lives to the mc all the time.

Chapter is going to be pretty standard, Kaneki and Arima are going to have another gay moment, which will be interrupted by CCG reinforcements. Kaneki will run away while the CCG will be too busy with saving Arima to chase after him.
Kaneki is going to find Eto, he'll try to save her but she'll go 'hurry up he is going to kill your friends'. END.
Alternatively, Rue Island: B-Cast Holocaust

These. Definitely.

When Touka was reintroduced in :re, lots of people loved her again. She was literally waifu material and became really fucking beautiful. She seems to have lost the annoying attitude, but her decisions are just shit to me. She really did not seem to care that much about the idea of Kaneki never coming back. Ishida just might as well appeal to our memes and make her glued to Rio's dick.

A Touka NTR subplot would both make me laugh as well as make me absolutely drop this manga.

I feel like it's gonna be a Rue Island chapter that wraps up Kurona vs Suzuya Squad. If not, then it'll be a Kaneki chapter. Maybe even a split chapter. Or maybe an Amon reveal

Useless Bitch that is somehow Oh so important to Kaneki despite knowing him for 1 month and disapproving his every choice and change. Also, acting holier than thou and wise while having no idea how everyone aside from her is suffering.

Arima J U S T edit when?

>despite knowing him for 1 month
This is actually what really bothers me when someone says Anteiku is Kaneki's real "family", Hinami is the only one from them that actually spend time with Kaneki. All the others like Yoshimura, Yomo, Touka, Nishiki, Koma and Irimi only knew him for 1 month.

I started reading TG today and I have a hard time continuing. The whole theme that there is not a right side and "it's not that easy" is laughable when there are predators whose only prey is humanity. Prey has every right to get rid of predator and bringing it to extinction is in it's best interest. The shit with opressed ghouls is stupid and only a thing because humans outnumber ghouls and managed to develop means of protection, which I fail to see as bad thing, especially when you consider the possible scenarios if the ghouls had upper hand.
Mind you, I'm only on chapter 40, so if there is a sudden twist that makes me look like an idiot then go ahead and reveal it to me.

Yeah that oppressed ghoul theme is pretty stupid and it's going even stronger now in the manga with people openly starting to support ghouls. Even worse a ghoul revolution is very likely to happen. Meanwhile the CCG gets constantly shit on and is losing important members.

Why did she let Hinami stay in Aogiri? Why while everyone was trying to survive is she the only one that get to make coffee in her comfy coffee shop without a care in the world?

>Kaneki is going to find Eto
Only for this I am going to read the chapter. I skipped last one.

Hinami, Banjou even fucking Tsukiyama, as well as everyone in the CCG should be way more important than anyone at :re or Anteiku.

I can buy them becoming friends again but they would need some time to actually get to know each other.

This deep connecting based on nothing is super annoying and cliche.

Isn´t this really common in anime/manga? Everyone is so smiley and happy to meet new people and two days are more than enough to consider someone your brother or sister and love them just as much as a friend who has been with you since childhood.

Thats because Kaneki was and is mentally handicaped, he is literally retarded.

But it stands out in a manga where most people that value each other have known each other for a while.
Even Amon and Akira knew each other for longer than Touka and Kaneki even if they are the second biggest offenders.

Except Touka also literally pines for him for three fucking years. They are clearly meant to be super special to each other for no clear reason.

Well he didn´t want to kill Arima and was really worried about the Quinx members so that´s a bit more realistic.

He was really worried in the case of Hinami and all the shit happened in the last few chapters in order to save her and he didn´t kill Tsukiyama even when he was perfectly able to do it.

No idea in the case of Banjou.

It´s going to be annoying if he saves Eto and they become closer to her after all the shit the crazy woman has done.

Does anyone else think that it's funny that Urie and Mutsuki only survived the auction by being terrible people? They missed being killed by Takizawa because Urie refused to take Mutsuki to safety like he was ordered to. Meanwhile Mutsuki only survived Kanae's and possibly Urie's attacks by having eaten that investigators corpse.

So Touka mistook Furuta for Kaneki because they both have Rize's kagune?

She mistook him because he was a black haired loner who was reading.

>Well he didn´t want to kill Arima
>wanting to let the guy who has killed/ tried to murdered your former buddies and many ghouls as hobby alive
>the guy who literally brainwashed you and made you the new CCG bitch
Kaneki is the Jesus Ghoul at this point. He forgives everyone and won't kill anyone because that's a very BAD thing.
Yeah Furuta is a shitty Kaneki 2.0 afterall.

Furuta is going for kirishit

I find the fact that Urie is Matsuri's dog even more funnier.

>implying Kirishimas armor can be destroyed

Furuta will job to them so hard, just like Mougan and Aura. Can't wait

But why won't other ghouls notice his smell?

Hinami / Banjou

Banjou has Rize's kagune as well?

Yeah, but Kirishima plot armor > Gary Stu.

So? there is no way banjou would win against furuta.

Where is this smell shit coming from? She mistook them because they look similiar from behind and they were both reading.

Touka never had the strongest senses and if she really noticed the smiliar smell she would have been way more curious. And since Eto didn't notice anything either I doubt Furuta smells like Rize at all.

>you finally leave your suicidal thoughts behind and decide to live.
>your father figure kills himself right after that.

Touka ruins any chapter she is in

Yup, Arima always win

Since all this thing about muh suicidal tendencies always were crap; Kaneki simply deserved it for being retarded and Arima was the hypocrite who didn't get what he wants, so it's very satisfying at the very least.
Based Ishida.

No, Banjou is Ukaku

I'm still upset.

Well, tumblrites and some faggots just want to keep sucking Ishida's cock because they think "everything was foreshadowed" or "muh symbolism and parallels!" shit. Just ignore them user.

Kaneki's totally getting blamed for this, isn't he? Whether he leaves now or stays, when CCG finds out Arima's dead they're going to think Kaneki did it.

I thought so too, but if Arima is the special class that Urie heard about, they know he committed suicide. And Arima talked to someone when he got Owl, maybe they heard it too.

They will probably still find a way to blame Kaneki though.

But how would Ui know about Arima?

But remember, Yoshitoki ordered that that the Cochlea events be kept secret from the squads on Rue

Someone could have told Ui before Urie heard of it. Personally, I think Juuzou is the one who'll die but we'll see.
Of course, Arima and Juuzou could always both die.

Maybe Scarecrow did something again. We saw him at the beginning of this shitty arc.

There is no way Kaneki can stay in the CCG after this. He helped to free prisioners, defended invaders, kicked Furuta's ass and defeated Autisma.

Kaneki could still have friends inside the CCG and work with them secretly. Akira's got three people she loves who are ghouls and she'll probably be the only one who listens to find out how/why Arima died. The rest of the CCG will probably come gunning for him though. Except for Hirako who will just want to fish bump him.

>Akira loves Kaneki.

There is no way the Qs or Takeomi wouldn't question it.

Finally somwrhing good happened for Hirako.

What does Sup Forums think of Rize?

>people thinking we'll get any focus on Arima or Kaneki in this chapter
It's like you guys don't know Ishida.

Retard and irrelevant. What a shame.

Anything can happen.

She set the action in motion and that's it.

I like her well enough but im kinda dreading the reveal of why she is so ultra special

Rio is gone, man. He's a total Section 8 case. The reason why his mask has a cameo is because he's 100% confirmed not to ever appear again.

I mean, he's totally batshit even by Ghoul standards.

That's something that has never failed to irk me. For instance, Tsukiyama is supposed to be a really tragic character NOW - It's as if everyone forgot that he was a sadistic sociopath who mutilated people for shits and giggles and ran a Hellfire Club.

More, he was introduced trying to eat Nishiki and his girlfriend. Actually, Nishiki is a really good example too - Kaneki decides to save him for no apparent reason, after he tries to murder Kaneki and eat Hide.

You can't get around the fact that they eat people. It's like you have a great friend, a total bro, but he's a child molestor. You just can't get past the child molestor part.

At this point all she is a cum bucket for kenaki, not that she was interesting a a generic lead female before

Don't worry he never cares to remembers and he shouldn't

I hope he isn't forgiven and some shit like that

A really sexy retard, though.

Irrelevantly sexy!

Yeah, I guess. Still hot, would tap and let her eat me/10.

I like her more than Touka but that's not saying much. She remains okay because she's not forced into the story so her character can't be ruined by it. Her kagune on the other hand is starting to get ridiculous.

Where is my netabare fake spoilers senpai.

Rize too. I have been arguing this forever. Kaneki is ghoul Jesus and forgives everyone. He's going to forgive Eto next too. And if Furuta asks extra extra nicely for forgiveness after trying to chainsaw him, he too will be forgiven. It's actually annoying.

>Furuta is a member of Aogiri, V, CCG, Clowns, a one-eyed ghoul, Washu, colleague of Kanou, has Rize's Kagune and 1v1'd Eto easily

I like Furuta but I fear that Ishida might put so much on him the character might be a ticking time bomb that'll blow the story over.

I agree , Furuta is on a tight spot atm.

He's a great character but one push in he wrong direction might ruin everything

Furuta is the new Arima dude. Ishida really needs a new self insert afterall.
Just get over it user-san.

To Arima's credit, at least he was a CCG dog through and through.

inb4posthumousArimarevalationsthathewasanEXghoul

Exghoul? A ghoul turned human?

For me the push was last chapter. 1v1ing Eto was completely unnecessary

>posthumousArimarevalationsthathewasanEXghoul
Absolutely disgusting.Arima should stay as genius human though.At this point Ishida really should kill himself, he can't write for shit now

Also Captain Autism >>> Manchild Memelord

I was enjoying Furuta but last issue having him be an artificial ghoul who was made with Riza's kagune yet was able to crush her and was able to infiltrate the clowns as a human? With the exception of Sakamoto, I hate characters who can do it all (like Arima)

That user is on to something but he got the wrong character. The exghoul turned human is Furuta

>implying it didn't already
His deus ex machina keikaku had overstayed it's welcome. Now he's just bootleg Joker with a sprinkle of Daddy issues

Get the feeling Furuta is bullshitting about being an artificial half ghoul.
Unless he had this surgery incredibly recently, I think he's lying.

Bear in mind, this is the same Kanou who considered Kurona a flop: the same SS rate Kurona who Suzuya with his Squad just got BTFO by. Kaneki himself was also nothing more than a "test subject" in the beginning as well. I don't know what Kanou considers a flop.

I do admit there is a possibility Furuta is lying, but that seems unlikely to me. V already knows his origins, and there would be no reason for him to wait until Eto killed all the V agents to reveal he is a ghoul had it not been secret.

Furuta is Tokyo Ghoul's Ichigo

From what I remember of Bleach you probably mean Aizen.

Nah, with how Ichigo is (he literally can do EVERYTHING), this is apt.

I know what you mean but Furuta can also be Aizen or Gin. Meanwhile Arima was Yhwach all along.

>people hate Furuta

what happened?

it doesn't make any sense for him to be a non-ghoul in the clowns, which he was before he dropped a beam on rize.

he has to be lying or this is a really really messy "twist"