Why couldn't Gochiusa, Kinmoza and NNB be more better than K-ON?

Why couldn't Gochiusa, Kinmoza and NNB be more better than K-ON?
Will the show that is superior to K-ON appear in the future?

No

Azusa sucked my dick last night.

You're right.
Kinmoza can't.
You're still fucking dumb for even thinking the other two are worse than K-ON!

I don't think so, OP. I have faith in Godakobo tough, Yuru Yuri was a close contender (I'm not taking into account the third season, that shit should not exist).

>more better
Kill yourself.

we already got a SOL better than K-ON
S2 Never ;_;

Nothing will ever be better than k-on.

We already had Non Non Biyori.

Non non Biyori is better than K-ON, the other two are not even close.

I think K-ON! is perfection within its genre

Here your (you), dirty whore.

Because siscest.

>tfw sadpanda dojins

Season 3 when

There is a chance that it would drag down two 10/10 seasons so hopefully never.

They're all completely different despite being sol, you can't really compare them.

They're all great

No one puts effort into cute girls anymore. There hasn't been a show in the genre since K-On! which comes even close to having the same aspirations. Everything else you listed is buttmoe; cute girls are mostly dead, with a few exceptions.

>more better
I've had enough of this memebait

None of it has the best girl

Kinmoza and NNB is better than K-ON, though.

NNB = Comfy
Kinmoza = British characters (insta-win)
K-ON = shit music (except when they go to Britain)

Azusa ruined K-on

>Non non Biyori is better than K-ON
whatever helps you sleep at night

Probably not. Your best option is to try lowering your standards a bit. Comparing everything to the best anime ever made is inevitably going to leave you dissapointed eith most stuff.

K-On simply cannot be topped. It is the perfect anime.
That being said, K-On has a definitive beginning and end, filled with character development and characterizations. Most SoL is just fun episodic shenanigans.

>Azusa is bad
when will this shitty meme end?

What does K-On have that NNB doesn't, other than music? (Oh wait, K-On barely has any of that.)

But NNB surpassed it multiple times.

It chronicles girls living out their days in a dying rural village and has an undercurrent of "what will their futures be like? Will this town still exist when they're grown up?"

There's nothing nearly so deep going on K-Off. Certainly not any actual musical aspirations.

NNB has boring characters

good animation

wew lad

I think this is what you're looking for.

2017 Q2

First of all Neither NNB nor K-on are deep shows but since you bring the subject on K-on. Aside from "all good things must end you have to move on even if it hurts" and the "passing the torch" .

>Rich sheltered girl decides to earn her own money
>Neet and poorfag to be study to get accepted in college
>Strict girl learns that there are times when is ok to just sit and relax
>Serious girl finally accepts that she is just as silly as her friends.

And all of them realise that is important to appreciate the things they have while they still have them.

Better pick than OP's picks but still can't top K-On! in my opinion. At least it's not horrid buttmoe.

It has better character art, better animation and better art direction.

Now that you mention it, NNB has very little character development. All the characters are lovable but they don't seem to grow from their experiences. Even when Renge learns about life and death, she's still the same Ren-chon afterward.

also nice trips

Even if this were true of the narrative or setting, it would be made irrelevant by the fact that characters in NNB have the depth of puddles.

Yamada had the chance, the timeslot and the resources to do S3 and she refused. Give it up user. KyoAni doesn't do S3s.

We got something better than K-On S3 anyway.

This desu. I enjoyed Tamako Market more than any other anime.

>mfw K-On S3 comes out before Haruhi Suzumiya S3
kill me now

desu though i don't think it's gonna happen. the ending was the perfect send off and it would be diminished if things just continued. you'd have to seriously downplay the roles of the main girls and the focus would be on the new girls and it just wouldn't be the same.

It is kinda hard to really put all those SoL's together but K-On is really hard to beat. They did so many things right and like another user said it was episodic but also carried a story underneath that led to development and growth. NNB pulls in very close though, I think the difference is the setting and the fact that NNB in my opinion was more mature, connecting with the audience on issues/ideas that we could easily hop into and understand/reflect on.

>tomorrow is Mugi's birthday
Niggers you'd better remember it

Non Non Biyori is the greatest slice of life anime of all-time. K-ON is really good, though.

>Non Non Biyori is the greatest slice of life anime of all-time
nah not when ykk exists

>all this faggots not knowing what Aria is

Aria is way out of favour on Sup Forums these days. About fucking time people stop dick riding that series. It can't hold a candle to the greats.

Aria is shit
The manga is good though

NNB is pretty mediocre.

It's completely different from these despite being sol, that's why

K-On was an age that will never return.