What did you call me user? A wetback? What does that mean?

>What did you call me user? A wetback? What does that mean?

Your response?

Are you gonna bus the table or not?

no hablo espanol

Why do you call spics "wetbacks"?
I mean, I understand where terms like "redneck" come from, but wetback?

>Drumpf wants to deport this

Can we all agree that Drumpf supporters are giants faggots?

because they used to swim across the rio degenero to get to usa back in the day.

Because their backs are still wet from swimming across the Rio Grande

Cos they just swam across the Rio Grande?

swimming across the rio grande

"It means, I'm gonna make your back wet."

id nut in her butt, but my semen is saved only for aryan pusscat

*tips fedora*

>I can't believe you support Trump user, I thought you were better than that...

No, I called you a dirty fuckng spic. Get the fuck out of my face, you disgusting tequilababy.

They have to go back

Fpbp

"MOOOOMMM do you have to wear that top when we're out?!"

Backs are still wet from crossing the Rio Grande River.

Bro, were like on the exact same wavelength, what you up to right now?

All these roastie's clothes and makeup were paid for by taxes.

I wouldn't be talking xir

Go away mummyposter

1488, m'lady

I meant to reply to you here

There back gets wet swimming over. It was originally used for Cubans.

>autism and not meth
Yet another Jew larping as a Nazi doesn't know shit about Hitler

t. a literal sister fucker

Wow, I think I retardet or something.

I highly doubt that these are illegal immigraants.

*tips fedora*

t.faggot

>another thread where spic taco niggers beg white men to cuck their women so they can stay leeching off white men
spic women produce little subhuman spic mongrels. south america is no better than africa so obviously white dna doesn't help the subhuman spic population in the least

Why would a Bong defend spics unless you are a shitskin yourself?

Your back will be wet with my semen.

She is literally a Cuban American model in Miami probably 3rd generation at least

>>What did you call me user? A wetback? What does that mean?
>Your response?

AVOCADO MILLENIALS BTFO

*tips fedora*

just IMAGINE her pooping out all that food. BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP PPPPPFFFFPPPPTTTTBBTTTTTPPFFFFF FFFFFFF FFFFFGG PPPPTTRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP FFFFFFFFFTTTT

Actually, you're a whore. And also, a nigger.

Your pic is missing a few.

Yeah kek is for sure the worse. I am not autistic enough to make ms paint memes though.

Good post

>Why would a Bong defend spics
because I've actually left my house and met people. Literally 99% of the people on this board who LARP as nazis are virgins with no life experiences. None of them have jobs or friends, they just swallow all the trash other virgins spew. I fucking hate the whole OPEN BORDERS meme just like everyone else but don't buy into all the trash angry virgins spit out

I want to breed you

I wonder how these autists will react when they find out they are cancer incarnate.

She is not a nigger she is a proud independent Latinx woman. Why are you white bois so threatened by an ethnic woman with curves?

I don't understand the posing next to plates of food meme. I can't help but imagine these women shitting out all that food. Am i supposed to imagine the women eating all the food? Is the food a symbol of decadence, wealth, consumption, excess? I always begin thinking about their puckered assholes as they push out all that waste and i hate them for it

I wonder what it'd smell like? haha

I miss the days in which my wife smiled at me like that. Now I wake up depressed because I didn't die in my sleep.

What is that on the plate? Is that chicken?

just one question before we meet up user, did you vote for trump?

Mexico needs hookers too

criminally underrated

We have ID's faggot.

sure did bitch
praise kek XDDD

ignore the whore

>eggs on a pancake

why?

latinos are the niggers of "white" people

There is literally nothing wrong with fucking your sister. I love her very much.

The fuck is that food?

Wtf do spics have to do with white people? Does this look white to you? Looks more southeast Asian

First thats not you. Also the bitch should go home and stay there also Advocado thats whats wrong with these people....Satanic Advocado

t. based "please let me stay in white country" black man

>pierced nipples
yes im sure shes totally not an std ridden whore

*tips semen into your mouth*

Avocados are very tasty. Why do white people have such blant taste in food?

No. I want her deported because she probably won't date a black man.

A sexdoll has a tits, try again

kek

Reddit meme? Well played.

sage
stop reposting threads

CALL THE FUCKING ICE and deport this SPIC SHEBOONE this fucking subhuman has no place in your country you POLLUTE the fucking gene pool with your BROWN SHIT go home you living piece of turd shit

It means your back is gonna be wet with my cum

why wouldn't she? She looks prime nig lover material. Thick, dark, Hispanic.

Ugly motherfucker what a fucking dog piss off in hell - uhu Mexico - you brown turd-colored shitskin

I'll call ICE on your ass you fucking hispanonigger

Poor, Looks wet, cant afford a bra, news paper as table cloth. horse semen drink. -12/10

What is it with thots taking pictures with food at shitty little bistros? They didn't even make it, all they did was order it. Useless cunts.

>because when I'm done with you your back will be very wet, if you catch my drift

there you fucking autists, now she's dtf

Go the fuck home ugly brown whores you don't even deserve my fucking glance you subhuman animalistic pieces of shit. You fake fucking plastic dolls serve no other purpose on this earth but to pollute our gene pool and shit inside our country four or five little hispanonigger trolls go home you spicniggers

You make me want to throw up you piece of subhuman turd

Beaner, pincha mojada, perra. Chupa me vegda. Fuck beaners, fuck whites, fuck niggers, fuck jews. Literally fuck you all.

Nice.

I use the term spic like a normal person, wetback is more of a retro term

he also had digestive problems, they can get pretty painful and agitating

Looks like a tranny. I'm serious.

I can't express my utter disgust and hate for those subhuman whore leches and I thank God every single day I wake up that I live in a white town where my sight doesn't have to be debased by one of those liabilities you call "spic female niggers" and their disgusting stench smelling of southern subhuman fumes like shit. God bless America. Get rid of the illegal plague now my amero-brothers.

you gonna eat that egg, bitch?

its beaner now. get with the times.

>it's another thirsty virgin thinks some hole is going to change my opinion episode

they already know, they just do it "ironically"

It means get the fuck out of my country you fucking spic. Also your paying for that meal.

It means you don't belong in this country, now GTFO.

based
We are working on it. Compromising some land (CA, TX) but making sure it doesn't happen in future lands. Anything else requires genocide.

Kek

Great post!!

>pierced nipples
Absolute trash. Would not fug.

>thirsty virgin
you mean spic subhuman who really wants to stay in america for gibs me that

Papers please.

>your still a wetback even though your also a whore
>Also
>Op is a faggot