Toriko 377 - Sky Deer for MVP

The fight between Acacia/NEO against the Eight Kings is in full swing.
Guiness, Bambina, Derous and Moon have made their move, now it's Sky Deer's turn.
Let's hope NEO packed some trail mix for his trip in the deer's forest.

So Teppei is going to die for good this time?

Poor little white guy: Acacia edition

>Sucker punching Bambina so he loses an eye
RUDE

Don't fuck with the giant deer gotcha

>Nitro asking Acacia to escape Whale King's pull

Wait, I thought they'd be happy about him fucking off forever in another dimension.

He would come back later. They are trying to seal him because because it is the only way to get rid of him for good.

>Tune in next chapter for the jobbing of a generation

>shit the Whale king's swallowing us!
>it's okay bro, just go faster than light

HOLY SHIT!!! I shit myself when SkyDeer's starting making this move.

I knew there was a reason why I loved him, besides the reason being he having the coolest goddamn name ever.

Although the whole sending in different wild beast to fight seems a bit stupid since it'll probably help him more than anything.

Probably among the less insane things in this universe.

It's weird that Neo is punching with his left arm here but next scene you see Bambina got hit with the right.
Guess even Shima can make mistakes every now and then.

When the kings get serious their attacks kind of reshape the planet, sky deer getting serious is probably practically radioactive and shit.

I have a feeling Sky Deer and that Cave/Door of soul that age you years if you walk through it place Sunny and Livebearer went through have somesort of connection.

I really wish that the author didn't rush all of those chapters just to get to Komatsu. I feel like we completely missed out because of that and it really sucks.

>8 KINGS HYPE TRAIN
>Whale king actually has a meteor helm (thought it was his head)
>Bambina got FUCKED
>Deer king fucking NEO up with dimensional shit hiding in his horns

Who else haven't shown the power against Neo?

crow, snake and heracles?

Emperor Crow and Mother Snake afaik.
Well, to be fair, Bambina actually got serious now.

>wolf king jobbed just like its protégé

Neo damaged a bit Wolf King and Bambina, but at least they payed him back.

Can't say the same for Moon, he's the only one that really jobbed at the moment.

When everyone just casually creates fissures running at light speed doesn't seem to be a big deal anymore

>a bit
Guiness lost a paw and Bambina an eye

Derou's laser made Neo lose half his body, which just grew back. Who said the kings can't do the same.

If they possess gourmet cells, then yes. Otherwise it looks bad-ish(?)

>Who said the kings can't do the same.
Well a few of the kings have scars all voer their body, which mean they probably don't have any fancy regenerative power.

Some scars can remain on gourmet cells and such despite others usually regenerating.

Bambina can grow back easily because other monkeys in Area 7 could as well.

Honestly surprised Enbu didn't block the shockwaves of Acacias attacks too to be honest. Perhaps he knows Enbu himself?

he will turn into a salad

Where is komatsu??
Is he wanking around in that frog

When that human hunting monster was attacking human world, coco's attack went around 99.99% light speed. Why would breaking the speed of light be out of the question at this point?

God damn is this a fun manga to read. I thought Kubo was the asspull master, but the final run to the end of toriko has been one uping itself EVERY, CHAPTER.

I hope we get at least 10 more chapters.

>Jirou loses head
>monkey king an eye
Jirou was that much weaker. What hope weak piece of shit like toriko even has?

He has that third plot armor demon he hasn't fought with yet. He'll be fine.

No he hit with left hand.

Jirou doesn't have natural gourmet cells or a demon. He only ate other gourmet cell creatures. Of course Bambina is stronger when he knows Enbu and other monkeys have been seen to regen.

and I forgot to mention that Bambina literally tanked Torikos mugen kugi punch with his Enbu.

In other words he stopped an INFINITE Kugi punch

It really must have been fun drawing Acacia/Neo in this chapter.
Do it, flip through the chapter again and look at him, it's even more ridiculous than usual.

I don't think the eight kings have gourmet cells.

nigga of course they do they are literally formed from eating the original crust of gourmet cells, re-read the explanations about the planet

To be fair, Jirou was fucked over by the accumulated knocking.

Bambina is the weakest in his sealed form, but ranks the same as Sky Deer when released. You don't fuck with Bambina, Bambina fucks YOU.

This

Strong enough to rekt blue nitros

The question is : how strong is neo ? How strong was don slime/ichi-chan ?

Plus dont forget, Midora will return

Like Bambina gives a fuck it lost an eye it can regenerate its TESTICLES surely it can regenerate a single eye

Midora will return and let Toriko eat him

pic related

doesn't have to be hard to tank if it's the equivalent of playing around.

It took all four kings to act in unison to be able to not get their shit wrecked by Bambina when he just wanted to play. Bambina going serious is going to be hype.

>SFX URU URU (Tearing Up)

More like (ABOUT TO TEAR UP THAT ASS)

Based sky deer the only one whose actually doing work

moon was scary as fudge with its shell

Now its just a giant whale

>Just a monkey
>just a horse
>just a wolf
>just a dragon
>just a crow
>just a snake
>just a deer

Author is going full retard at this point with all the madness...

The combined levels of the 8 kings is close to 50 k but they can't Acacia but let me guess, Toriko's weak ass is going to pull a knife out of his ass and beat Acacia.

How badly would the 8 Kings job? You guys think they will get out of this alive or will it be heroic sacrifice, or maybe they will get eaten by Acacia and died like a bitch?

Someone remind me because I forgot.

Why do they need Neo to eat God in order to seal him?

Only crow, wolf and snake are generic giant looking animals.

Biggest job in the history of anime. With one swing of his arm, Bambina lost an eye and had to revert to his final form.

Whale king moon's armour is gone and his power won't do shit to Acacia.

I can all the 8 kings besides the Wolf getting killed and jobbed hard.

Heracles and potentially the others kings with offsprings we've seen are dead meat

They need to stop Neo eating god so they can cook and prepare god to be eaten properly.

I mean the nitro. They actually want him to eat god and are helping him do that for the purpose of sealing him so he stops devouring their food farming planets.

Really, Neo is the least of their problems, none of them can even handle a eight king

Who the fuck puts arbitrary numbers on the 8 kings? Objectively speaking Whale King Moon and Sky Deer are so much more powerful than the rest of the kings it isn't funny. They should be in the 9 ks but no lets all lump them together in the 6k because fuck it why not.

Danger level is not exactly power level. Sky deer and whale king are pretty chill dudes and while butt fuckingly strong are not going to be a serious threat to you as long as you don't piss them off.

Their danger level should reflect how they are at full power. Those two should so far above the others it isn't even funny but whatever I guess. In a one on one fight, Moon is supreme and then Sky Deer then by a considerable margin Battle Wolf.

Sorry, I mispoke, it's "Capture" level. And its a reflection of how difficult it is to obtain ingrediants from it. It can be the strongest creature imaginable, but if it consistently lets you walk up and cut chunks off of it without resistance then its level isn't going to be as high as if it was going arount attacking everything that got close and needed a special preparation method for removing the meat, even if both versions were equally powerful.

I wonder how they even measure the capture level of those animals never captured or cooked before.

>Objectively speaking Whale King Moon and Sky Deer are so much more powerful than the rest of the kings it isn't funny
How can you say. Maybe the other kings are also able to create back channels (like Neo did this chapter) to counteract Deer King's power (I recall Monkey King training Terry and the rest in one of thoses) and being faster than the speed of light is probably not outside of the possibility for Battle Wolf.

I don't think any of the characters even know what the capture level of most of the gourmet world beasts they've fought is so far. They stopped scanning them back in the Air arc, so it's probably just for the reader's benefit.

They've got one of thoses laser thing that Rin made that measure the cell of whatever they're aiming at.

It's amazing how threatening they built Neo up to be and it all disappeared with these last few chapters

NEO is threatening, Acacia's retarded commentary isn't.

>implying
He punched Bambina so hard his eye flew out and he shattered Moon's shell. He's obviously gonna fuck up all these 5k monsters and get out of Deer King's field and most likely hurt him too. He's fighting against all 8 kings, the strongest creatures on the entire planet, at once and actually holding his own. That's insanely impressive. And odds are good he's gonna get a powerup from God in another few chapters and then roll right through the Kings.

If anything it's nice to see the big bad of the series actually struggling with these gigantic powers instead of just curbstomping them effortlessly from the get go.

The amusing thing is how Acacia/NEO get fucked up so badly and it's always getting up.

Combined lv of 8kings is 50k, so you think thats how it works?

Then 1 million galaga crocodiles capture lv8 would kill the 8 kings right?

I'd like to see that but in this world even creatures with something arround capture lv50 would kill those single handedly by swinging arround their genitals, yes even the female ones.

Bambina better regrow that damn eye.

The blue nitro are so weak, aren't blue ones supposed to be stronger than red ones? or maybe the nitro species aren't that strong, they must be low high tier in their own universe.

Fucking tabata growing watermelons in his sink

>NEO is threatening

WAS, all his hype was killed in 1 page.

Tabata is really moe.