So what is the optimal order of watching dragon ball in?

So what is the optimal order of watching dragon ball in?

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/zn117t2wxzru/Jaco_the_Galactic_Patrolman_v1_(2015)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr
bakabt.me/torrent/181035/dragon-ball-scans
haoscans.wordpress.com/category/project-dragon-ball/
mofogoku.wordpress.com/
zqscans2013.wordpress.com/dragon-ball/
katstorrent.org/dragon-ball-z-gt-all-episodes-all-movies-specials-400-480p-engdub-eng-sub-60-90mb-iorchid-t10908691.html
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=538731
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=613364
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=750162
dragonteam.ninja/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start from super, after that GT and finally the movies.
Skip the tv series

>watching dragonball
read super then read the the first 3 volumes of ball, everything else is filler then head over to xenoverse.

Dragonball -> Dragonball Z -> Dragonball Super

Dont watch the movies.

Watch the first episode, then the last one and celebrate not wasting more of your worthless life

'Bardock The Father of Goku' tv special, Dragon Ball through out to Z and finally Dragon Ball Super.

Welcome newfag.

>Dragon Ball
>Dragon Ball Z Kai
>Yo! Son Goku and his friends return!
>Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods
>Resurrection F
fin

GT is non-canon shit, and Super is canon shit, it might get better but there are slims signs of it doing so and it's nearly 50 episodes in IIRC.

Watch all of Dragon Ball and stop before Z begins

this

>what's the optimal watch order for x

Fuck off you stupid shit, what do you think it is? It's always the release order you stupid nigger, you think they released stuff backwards? Of course they took into account being released afterwards when they made a movie or series, they're not going to release a damn movie which you have to watch the other movie coming in two years first to understand.

May as well not watch Resurrection F. The plot is laughable and the crappy CGI animation stands a lot.

Just read the manga

So what is the optimal order of reading dragon ball in?

I feel like OP is the same faggot that asks for viewing order of monogatari aswell.

>watching
Fuck that read the manga.

>Jaco the Galactic Patrolman (Akira Toriyama)
userscloud.com/zn117t2wxzru/Jaco_the_Galactic_Patrolman_v1_(2015)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr

>Dragon Ball (Akira Toriyama)
bakabt.me/torrent/181035/dragon-ball-scans

haoscans.wordpress.com/category/project-dragon-ball/

mofogoku.wordpress.com/

zqscans2013.wordpress.com/dragon-ball/

>Dragon Ball Z - Bardock Father of Goku
katstorrent.org/dragon-ball-z-gt-all-episodes-all-movies-specials-400-480p-engdub-eng-sub-60-90mb-iorchid-t10908691.html

>Dragon Ball Z - History of Trunks

>Dragon Ball Z - OVA 2008 -Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=538731

>Dragon Ball Z Movie 14 - Battle of Gods
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=613364

>Dragon Ball Z Movie 15 - Resurrection 'F'
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=750162

>Dragon Ball Super
dragonteam.ninja/
From episode 28 or so

Also ignore GT it's shit and non-canon.

getting this triggered over this. bunch of sad people you both are teehee

the answer is always production order

Why on earth would you read Jaco before Dragon Ball, I feel like that's what you're implying by putting them in that order

Should've gone this route. Oh well, I've already watched 6 movies and I heard people like this Broly. Maybe I'll see the appeal.